Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government (54841 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Some of you are here on facebook spitting venom on Apostle Johnson Suleman for an accusation whose veracity you are not sure of. I just read from a fellow on facebook who wrote a statement with a lot of ifs. You are filled with ifs and yet you are making judgments? Rather than give the man the benefit of the doubt, you start casting aspersions and slurs. Do not wait until it happens to you before you know that there can be smoke without fire. If you have too much bile and venom inside you, then unleash on corrupt politicians. But before you bury Apostle Suleiman, I will urge you to wait until he dies. Apostle Suleiman, I do not think you are guilty, but no matter the case, in good times and bad times I will stand by you!

A new accuser who refused to give her real name has arisen against Apostle Johnson Suleman. She claims that all her evidence "mysteriously disappeared from her phone". But most curiously, according to Premium Times, she is seeking "the protection of the Kaduna State Government". Why is an accuser seeking the protection of a state government that hasn't protected its own citizens? Anyway, according to PT, "A top official of the Kaduna State government confirmed to PREMIUM TIMES". Yet this same top official "added that the government does not want to be involved in the matter." Things are becoming clearer and clearer and clearer!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211844222398284&id=1152008079

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by LAFO: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
women... women....women.....Adam missed it because of eve, the simplest weapon the devil has, to destroy men is women. Men, Eve "daughters" can destroy you within a twinkle of an eye. be very careful , they are sweet and poisonous.

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by shininglite(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
BMC and EMC food don ready oya make una come chop

it's getting too childish and boring already

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
New password to access fp===> suleman

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Olrite...

We are waiting wink
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Boss13: 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pastor Reno you too follow for licky licky squad?

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by lilmax(m): 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
you stand by him if found guilty, and he has accepted the wrong he did, that's the right thing to do.... if not standing by him in good and bad is crap

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
highrise07:
The former aide to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on Electronic Media, Pastor Reno Omokri has advised critics of the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, to stop spitting venom on the Apostle on Facebook since the infidelity accusation leveled against him whose veracity they are not sure of has not been proven.
Pastor Reno also assured the Apostle that come good, come bad, he would always stand by him.
“Some of you are here on facebook spitting venom on Apostle Johnson Suleman for an accusation whose veracity you are not sure of. I just read from a fellow on facebook who wrote a statement with a lot of ifs.”
“You are filled with ifs and yet you are making judgments? Rather than give the man the benefit of the doubt, you start casting aspersions and slurs. Do not wait until it happens to you before you know that there can be smoke without fire.”
Stephanie Otobo and Apostle Joshua Suleiman
“If you have too much bile and venom inside you, then unleash on corrupt politicians. But before you bury Apostle Suleiman, I will urge you to wait until he dies. Apostle Suleiman, I do not think you are guilty, but no matter the case, in good times and bad times I will stand by you!”
Recall that Apostle Suleman has since the last two weeks been accused by one Ms Stephanie Otobo of ditching her after having an amorous affair that led to her being pregnant and losing the baby.
Ms. Otobo, a Canada-based stripper has equally accused Apostle Suleman of promising to marry her but later failed to keep his words.
However, Ms. Otobo was arrested and later granted bail after filing a N500 million naira suit against the pastor.
Although Apostle Suleman has denied ever having anything to do with the lady except the possibility of helping her just like he does to numerous others in need, the alleged scandal won’t die off the media as claims and counter-claims from both sides have kept on coming.
Even the wife of Apostle Suleman, Dr. Lizzy Suleman has in a video said she knows her husband is not a cheat.
She said this when so many pictures kept flooding the social media wherein it was alleged that the pastor was having an amorous relationship with the lady.

Reno keep quiet...

Shocked you are also religiously sentimental.

Standing by him, won't do you any good, you no get yansh and you are not fair in complexion so he will not buy you a house, pay money to your account or take you on foreign trips...

But

He could dash you one Nigerian used Primera during his Sunday service.

Modified:
A part of me strongly believes that the new un-named witness seeking protection from Kaduna State government
Is a figment of the Omega Fire camp's deception.

A total handiwork of Apostles' camp to lay credence to their lame excuse that he is being persecuted.

And tarnish the credibility of genuine accusers.

Apostle and his camp need Jesus.

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by money121(m): 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin

Nairaland and Mod but why?.. Una won kill this man?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by teebaxy(m): 12:00am On Mar 13, 2017
Any soul that is responsible for this shall be disgraced soon

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by joepentwo(m): 12:00am On Mar 13, 2017
iyami! God knows better
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Thisboysef(m): 12:01am On Mar 13, 2017
End time men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bezimo(m): 12:01am On Mar 13, 2017
Well said Reno, the naysayers are among the gullible and daft who can't discern anything who believed the calculated lies even without concrete evidence.

A man of God you accused of having an affair with you, yet, both of the 2 useless idiots said the evidence were stolen or destroyed.Yet we should believe your other lies.
Even a smart kid knows this is faked but daft and gullible adults dont know.What a wasted generation.

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Ra88: 12:01am On Mar 13, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by shaddoww: 12:03am On Mar 13, 2017
In all her statements, I have not seen where she said she is seeking protection of Kaduna state government. Until dis Apostle face dis thing squarely n stop thinking it's political, he may not be able to resolve dis issue. It's just lots just like d PDP dat invited Sheriff but blaming APC for their crisis.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by publicenemy(m): 12:03am On Mar 13, 2017
Sule in the trouble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by teebaxy(m): 12:03am On Mar 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Reno keep quiet...

Shocked you are also religiously sentimental.

Standing by him, won't do you any good, you no get yansh and you are not fair in complexion so he will not buy you a house, pay money to your account or take you on foreign trips...

But

He could dash you one Nigerian used Primera during his Sunday service.
Dry lipsrsealed

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Thisboysef(m): 12:03am On Mar 13, 2017
Thisboysef was here!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by sprado(m): 12:03am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by blackaxe78: 12:03am On Mar 13, 2017
grin grin grin

Reno always feel like talking even when his void of critical and analytical inputs. He just loves being in the news pointless.

Baffles me how he composes a long write-up without making a single baseless point

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by AntiWailer: 12:03am On Mar 13, 2017
What exactly is he saying ?

The lady said, they should take permission to get her text messages from MTN as proofs.

and yes. She can ask for protection against over zealous members.

Even me i need protection from Seun the way they have been SCREAMING as if i send them i bit on Nairaland.

I will like to know what Kaduna State Govt did :

1. They organized 3Some crusade ?

2. They changed the name on the car ?

3. They bought house on his behalf ?

4. They spread their legs ?

5. They stamp passport so it will look real ?

I still don't get it.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Noblesoul123: 12:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Like play, like play; Apostle Suleiman threads have displaced Snake topics & those relating to Tonto Dike ( abi na Churchill) from Naira land.

Wetin we do una na?

The tin don dey resemble propaganda attack o.

Shuuuuuuuuuu!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by johnjay4u2u(m): 12:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Nairaland, he don do
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by globalresource: 12:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Leave Suleiman alone, nairaland and bad Belle people. Your own go soon come

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Hell Rufai is very close to his waterloo. His end is near

Don't quote me if you're insensible

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by robotix: 12:06am On Mar 13, 2017
There is nothing any of you spreading this stupid rumour can do and Apostle suleiman is not going down. Trust me... nothing like this will bring him down.

Those of you who are joining forces to accuse this man, I pray you do not become a victim of false accusations. That is when you will understand the pain of being in helpless state like the ALUU4.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by LordXaaan: 12:07am On Mar 13, 2017
Oga Sule side chick no. 3 don show ooo. Aw I go be naa, abi make we delete am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by legenddimex(m): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2017
who am i to judge someone, since Apostle Suleiman is also human being and he is not special in any way from other Men. but I hate d word "MAN OF GOD "

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 12:08am On Mar 13, 2017

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / The Largest And Most Popular Church In Nigeria / Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.