Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,266 members, 7,780,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:13 PM

Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government (54800 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 13, 2017
i will like to know what Kaduna State Govt did : 1. They organized 3Some crusade ? 2. They changed the name on the car ? 3. They bought house on his behalf ? 4. They spread their legs ? 5. They stamp passport so it will look real ? I still don't get it. 6. they sent money to the oloshos through transfers?

awon dindinrin gbo gbo

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by jabolo(m): 2:18am On Mar 13, 2017
angelusbrut:

Am not like u and will never be ...(God knows his people). I don't address people d way u just did.

Good for you. Maybe next time He will appear to you in your dreams, and not send a so-called 'Apostle'.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bezimo(m): 2:18am On Mar 13, 2017
4dor:

You're mixing things up, the main accuser never said evidence was stolen, in fact she said she is willing to drop her international passport to prove they travelled to places together, she also challenged him to drop his if he is confident.

As for the gullible part, I'm not sure who is gullible here tbh, as we speak there's concrete evidence linking Daniella's SUV to the apostle so that part is NOT fake.

I have followed the drama since it became public, the idiot stephanie alledged that the pictures and all the alledge amourous stuff were in her laptop which was stolen when she arrived Nigeria for which she accuses the apostle for masterminding because lame and daft folks like you will believe such trashy and cock and bull poorly scripted story. Right.

The alledge car linked to the Apostle is also fake as the masterminds behind the allegation did imput the Apostles name through a code in a html or matlab stuff to produce that output...
if you arent daft, if the Apostle was indeed guilty, one would think he would cover his track as it where but yet its was written as Apostle Johnson Suleman. Who buys cars and put titles. Offcourse daft folks like you and your likes who can't reason will believe.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Sogold: 2:21am On Mar 13, 2017
Let God arise and His enermies be scattered! Amen.
Without factual evidence(s),no shaking to Apostle Suleman. It is not a new thing to face this kind of situation as a man of God. Stephen in the Bible was stoned to death for hatred sake. Worry not, your enermies are already scattered as God has arise on your behalf.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 2:33am On Mar 13, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Olrite...

We are waiting wink

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by miraclea: 2:37am On Mar 13, 2017
We ve all faced temptation once or more from despirate ladies especially if you are well to do somehow I have helped several women without the concent of my wife I almost give out an apartment I have to think twice
The fact that passport were stamped the same day is not too strong an evidence and I don't think any sane man will start mentioning his ex simply because you gave him what others don't especially a married man howbeit this doesn't rule out any man cannot err there must be one or two of her friends who knows about this relationships afterall he wanted to marry her and if you stay 3 or more days straight with your partner you should be able to point to something only his wife can know to me that would have sound great I have faced temptations from women who go extra mile to make sure I sleep with them at all cost doing things only you can tell and some at odd hours including my late father's wife
Well in all these taking sides may be dangerous but sorry can't find enough evidence right now
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Xtowilson(m): 2:38am On Mar 13, 2017
I can boldly say that Kaduna State governor El-Rufai is behind this accusations, and other Muslims who are not happy with Suleiman

but thank GOD their judgment has began and they will all perish one by one

we don't have guns and weapons or Buratai to fight for us, but GOD will continue to deal with them spiritually in Jesus mighty name

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by opribo(m): 2:45am On Mar 13, 2017
The Stephanie Otobo lady invited police to check inflows into her bank account from Suleman, if they confirm such then what is such huge amount doing in the lady's account from Suleman and for what purpose. Again she offered her passport for investigation and that they should confirm the same with Suleman's own. For God's sake what is setup in that, if the police really wants unravel this which I am sure they already have an idea having dealth with this type of cases many times over they will just get the liar here easily without any qualms. Police should do their work professionally so we can put this matter to rest. enough of this sweeping matter under the carpet because a bigman is mentioned.

This reminds me of the miss Anambra lady that was used and dumped and suddenly her prize car returned without anybody understanding till today the big men behind the whole thing. We need to beging to bring justice to offenders that is the only way we can move Nigeria forward. Even in this matter, I have no doubt whatsoever that we will ever get to hear the end of this story because a big man is involved it will fiddle away once money has exchanged hands behind the scene.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by robotix: 2:46am On Mar 13, 2017
4dor:

You're mixing things up, the main accuser never said evidence was stolen, in fact she said she is willing to drop her international passport to prove they travelled to places together, she also challenged him to drop his if he is confident.

As for the gullible part, I'm not sure who is gullible here tbh, as we speak there's concrete evidence linking Daniella's SUV to the apostle so that part is NOT fake.
bros show me the suv evidence

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by jameseva: 2:50am On Mar 13, 2017
Topgainer:

It is possible but that is not the case here.
The style of presentation of the writeup is consistent with that of a username here, she told her story but had expressed concerns about her safety should she come out open. I believed her story and could read her fears in her write ups. She has a thread here

My simple advice for her is to lie low if she is not assured of her protection. As for the Spiritual attacks she feared, the truth is that men are not God otherwise Mallam El- Rufai would have been dead by now with all the prophecies fired at him. One Prophet Chris gave him 6 weeks to Live early last year.

Sorry but I still call bullshit on this one. While you are very free to believe her stories, any faceless anonymous source can claim to have incriminating information about the ongoing situation. The real suspect here that i expect critical thinkers to see through almost immediately is, Requesting security from Kaduna State Government and not the federal government, Police or even her State government. She could absolutely have requested protection from ANY of the 36 state governments and several security agencies in the country but conveniently chose Kaduna just when the pastor's defense team are pushing the witch hunt narrative.

Without a shred of evidence and appearance like the main accuser. Its an acted script to dilute the waters I strongly believe.

I must admit it is a pretty good move from the pastor's team though wink

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Misterdhee1(m): 3:09am On Mar 13, 2017
laudate:

Guy, I have been a church worker before, and I know pastors call members of their church and vice versa, from time to time. Some church members can even call a pastor at 2 a.m in the morning to cry that they are under attack. sad

If you read the pastor's initial comment, he said Stephanie used to call for counselling. She was (or is) a commercial sex worker, remember? As for the location of his SUV, why does he need to reveal its' present location? Just to prove that it is not in Daniella's custody? Neither Daniella nor the pastor, has said anything about the SUV. Only Otobo mentioned it, so let her bring forth concrete evidence, and not illegible number plates that cannot be read, or photoshopped images. He who asserts must prove. sad

She claims he gave her money, and he too admits it. undecided Ok, we have heard. There are several pastors that give money to their financially challenged members, from time to time when they plead for assistance. Too many needy people are swamping the church, these days. sad Ask around. So, the giving of money is still not a big deal. In some well-structured churches, there is a welfare dept that handles such requests. But trust me, there are still some desperate members that would waylay the pastor outside the church or elsewhere, to beg for money. They feel the protocol and form-filling process that the welfare dept demands, is too tasking and too slow to meet their needs.

As for the visa issue, let us assume according to you that it cannot be faked. Never been to Italy before, so I don't know the procedure. But it still does not prove that they travelled together. I have gotten to the airport several times in the past, only to discover friends, acquaintances or even enemies had boarded the same flight I was on, just due to sheer coincidence. sad
Abeg keep quiet. Stop disgracing yourself. Is Apostle your dad? The man is guilty, point blank. All these your Bla Bla won't serve as enough damage control. We all can't be as foolish and dumb as you sound defending him.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Misterdhee1(m): 3:13am On Mar 13, 2017
laudate:

Guy, I have boarded international flights before, only to discover that old friends I hadn't seen in years, or acquaintances and even in a few cases - outright enemies, were on board as well. All due to sheer coincidence. Does that mean we planned the trip together? shocked There is no need for name calling, here.

I am not defending the pastor, but Stephanie Otobo's story is too full of loopholes and so many gaps, that do not add up. Until I see concrete evidence (not illegible number plates or photoshopped images), I will not buy her story. Runs girls, strippers and commercial sex workers like Otobo can say anything to get anywhere. Honesty or integrity is not their strong suit. No offence meant. sad
Av u sat down to ask yourself, why it is Apostle she chose to blackmail of all the Pastors and big men around? All the other allegations that have sprung up, are those one to set-ups? The fact is the man is a chronic flirt. Nd from all the stories that have been related, he also seems to be involved in black juju. So I won't be too surprise if many of your ilks are still bonded in defending him.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by MRUNN(m): 3:13am On Mar 13, 2017
mohince:
Bleep!!! I dnt wanna hear about this pastor anymore!!! He's a rapist, this are the kind of people who gives doctrine in the church!!! I Can still remember his hate speech on muslim... "this is the man who said muslim should be slay" Haba haba!!! Hauka kenan. God wallahi we are messed up in this country, nobody is saint. As for reno i wont take him serious because his name sounds like an animal nd thats wot he is. sulaiman repent and apologize to your followers b4 its too late. This the reason y u convertd to xtianity because in islam u dont go after girls and ashawos fr that matter. God damn it..... Sulaiman should be stoned to death!!! I hate this man!!!! I hate sulaiman, femi kayode, ipob and their oga in prison.... Buhari please jail this people they are menace to our dear country. They are enemies of progress
Thunder fire your left yarsh.....Buharia to jail your head
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by unitysheart(m): 3:27am On Mar 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Hell Rufai will is very close to his waterloo. His end is near

Don't quote me if you're insensible
I qoute you because I am sensible. Simple oyinbo you no sabi speak.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by yankeypha: 3:29am On Mar 13, 2017
mohince:
Bleep!!! I dnt wanna hear about this pastor anymore!!! He's a rapist, this are the kind of people who gives doctrine in the church!!! I Can still remember his hate speech on muslim... "this is the man who said muslim should be slay" Haba haba!!! Hauka kenan. God wallahi we are messed up in this country, nobody is saint. As for reno i wont take him serious because his name sounds like an animal nd thats wot he is. sulaiman repent and apologize to your followers b4 its too late. This the reason y u convertd to xtianity because in islam u dont go after girls and ashawos fr that matter. God damn it..... Sulaiman should be stoned to death!!! I hate this man!!!! I hate sulaiman, femi kayode, ipob and their oga in prison.... Buhari please jail this people they are menace to our dear country. They are enemies of progress
lair, now that I knew you people hand are in this pastor sulauman allegation, when did he said he will kill muslim? Hypocrisy
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by kgr8mike(m): 3:33am On Mar 13, 2017
The MOG said in 24hours and the truth will be known. Glory to God
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by oebson(m): 3:35am On Mar 13, 2017
I wonder how shallow minded most Nigerian citizens have become lately. And to say that most people commenting on sensitive issues that requires simple logical submissions are so called graduates of sorts, beats my imagination. We tend to jump into conclusion without having to critically weigh issues. Allegations like this one, are supposed to stair up our intellect and attract constructive comments and debate, such that would satisfy an average reader who views issues from a reasonable man's standard. Some people here are have already condemned the poor apostle to damnation, without even having to reason out the possibility of all these allegations as being fictitious, unfounded and framed, just to nail Apostle Sulaiman for daring to speak the truth in due season. Am ashamed of how some people would just pounce on issues without even reading through thoroughly to grasp the points before commenting on such. Some read through, but twist the whole thing in their comments. For God's sake, when did we degenerate to this barest minimum level of myopia. The hate and disgust we portray against each other on this platform, when commenting on issues is appalling. Nigerian youths let's start thinking with our brains and allow our skulls do the protecting of the brain. STOP THINKING WITH YOUR SKULL.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Aragon: 3:48am On Mar 13, 2017
When it comes to PASTORS, Some Nigerians will Deny Christ, so I don't know why people bother arguing back and forth. Even if caught red-handed they will still make excuses for their Pastors and that is why Many Nigerians will remain used, abused and under bondage of their Pastors untill the end of time, because they have been brainwashed that their Pastors have SOMETHING to do with them making Heaven. But again do they even believe in GOD or heaven? Or just their Pastors who they believe have the Abilities to Make them Rich? Cos that is the end Game of this Madness, to be Rich like their Pastors, forgetting that they actually Contributed the Money that made the Pastor Rich in the first place. If not for Riches, where have you ever seen so many Nigerians Defending a regular person? Or being there for each others? If this story was about a Teacher, Lawyer, Policeman, Banker etc. Nigerians will pronounce Guilty 100% But now that it's about their god-Pastor that they worship they are going Crazy defending him. Finally, Regardless of the truth of this Story, if you go on YouTube and watch Video clips of this Man, the First thing you notice is his ARROGANCE! Somebody with such Arrogance can never ever be a Representative of the JESUS CHRIST in the Bible period! I told someone this same thing in London couple of days ago and she was upset as she argued with me.Later on she told me she watched some Clips of him and mentioned some of the ones I have seen and she said I was right that the man is too arrogant. So there you have it my dear Nigerians. Make una dey enjoy una PASTORS for dia and we self go look for Naija Suya to enjoy for hia. Stay Blessed y'all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 13, 2017
reno please shut up, you have said nothing here.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by aweleza1: 5:06am On Mar 13, 2017
Who are you people to judge? just look at the way, you people have been fool by the northern Fulani greedy political. I warn you all to be careful otherwise the rod of God will befall on you people. Who dey there when he happen? Na so Mumu Hausa people take sit down there. Fulani take hijack them. Fools will never learn from there past mistakes. pastor suleman matter just dey give una sleepiness night.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by shumuel(m): 5:20am On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:
What exactly is he saying ?

The lady said, they should take permission to get her text messages from MTN as proofs.

and yes. She can ask for protection against over zealous members.

Even me i need protection from Seun the way they have been SCREAMING as if i send them i bit on Nairaland.

I will like to know what Kaduna State Govt did :

1. They organized 3Some crusade ?

2. They changed the name on the car ?

3. They bought house on his behalf ?

4. They spread their legs ?

5. They stamp passport so it will look real ?

I still don't get it.

Kikik Lol grin it's very simple, the Apostle went against the state government and they dig up his dirt, it happens all the time, the so called Queen esther 'let the cat out of the bag'' in her statement, and had made it all clear that the KD state government had something to do with it.

The Apostle would never had expected this, no he was never prepared for it.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by 41lady(m): 5:25am On Mar 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Reno keep quiet...

Shocked you are also religiously sentimental.

Standing by him, won't do you any good, you no get yansh and you are not fair in complexion so he will not buy you a house, pay money to your account or take you on foreign trips...

But

He could dash you one Nigerian used Primera during his Sunday service.

I think U should be the one to keep silent, mute and sleep.... If it were one imam any Christian accuse or even if it is real and it is revealed, the almajiri could have burned down houses, church, hotels and schools.The time of silent has passed, if that short Devil El-rufia think he is above the law and can do what he feels, he is not beyond death. No one has monopoly of violence.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 13, 2017
This Apostle with hin 'Coming to America' haircut, na im dey bury prick inside that angela okeke delicious phat ass? Skin to skin. Chai. Money answereth all things nwokem.
Omaga fire fire brethren go need keep calm, e worth am abeg. Pastor Fatoyimbo of COZA never had it this good.
I won't even say much about the con that religion is.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Agriculturegric: 5:54am On Mar 13, 2017
IF I IGNORE YOUR MENTION, CHANCES ARE, YOU'RE DUMB, OR YOU'RE LITERALLY TOO STUPID TO BE QUOTED
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by anonimi: 5:55am On Mar 13, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Shadow002: 5:55am On Mar 13, 2017
I quote u cos u r a disgrace to Nigerian graduates dat is if u are one
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Payper(m): 5:56am On Mar 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Reno keep quiet...

Shocked you are also religiously sentimental.

Standing by him, won't do you any good, you no get yansh and you are not fair in complexion so he will not buy you a house, pay money to your account or take you on foreign trips...

But

He could dash you one Nigerian used Primera during his Sunday service.
Don't say that! Did you know Johnson Suleiman before this poorly cooked scandal that his enemies are bringing up?
I've witnessed first hand the generosity and magnanimosity of Johnson Suleiman- ask some uniben and ekpoma students for confirmation. He's a giver irrespective of your skin color or body structure.
Reno Omokri is right this time around (although i dislike Reno personally) there can be a hell of smoke without fire- any chemistry student can create "artificial smoke" from his chemistry lab- but if it hasn't happened to u or someone you trust you'll never know.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by ivandragon: 5:56am On Mar 13, 2017
what legal wrong has Apostle Suleiman committed?

ok, he sleeps around...

commits adultery...

likes 3somes...

spends lavishly on ladies...

apart from moral issues, I don't see why all the drama on this issue. he might be a randy pastor but 98% of the people pointing accusing fingers at him do worse things.

its also quite interesting that his problems started after he called out the government... 'hand of Esau, voice of Jacob' things in my opinion.

very soon we will hear how he stole $49b arms money...

regime of deception...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by anonimi: 6:00am On Mar 13, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Realdeals(m): 6:00am On Mar 13, 2017
Sorry, why do Apostle Suleiman got the lady arrested and detained for days in the first place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.