Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government (54842 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by laudate: 10:40am On Mar 13, 2017
AngelicBeing:
You are right, it is becoming boring, childish , as a trained forensic expert / lie detector with many years of training abroad, l have followed the whole nonsense from the beginning , read it in several online media outlets, read several respondents, read both the Otobo & Apostles side of the allegation and l have come to my own conclusion that it is a baseless, malicious, sponsored, satanic, wicked allegation targeted at one thing, discredit and silence the Apostle cool

Bia, collect one chilled bottle plus one bowl of correct Nkwobi from Mama Nkiru's shop down the road. cool Tell her I will settle the bill on my way out. May God continue to increase the wisdom He has deposited in your life. Can I get an Amen from somebody?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by mayortm001(m): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2017
Un don finish this youg man
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by AngelicBeing: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2017
laudate:

Bia, collect one chilled bottle plus one bowl of correct Nkwobi from Mama Nkiru's shop down the road. cool Tell her I will settle the bill on my way out. May God continue to increase the wisdom He has deposited in your life. Can I get an Amen from somebody?
1000likes, and Amen to your prayer and may the same prayer be multiplied in abundance to you, cheers cool

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by laudate: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2017
jameseva:
Sorry but I still call bullshit on this one. While you are very free to believe her stories, any faceless anonymous source can claim to have incriminating information about the ongoing situation. The real suspect here that i expect critical thinkers to see through almost immediately is, Requesting security from Kaduna State Government and not the federal government, Police or even her State government. She could absolutely have requested protection from ANY of the 36 state governments and several security agencies in the country but conveniently chose Kaduna just when the pastor's defense team are pushing the witch hunt narrative.

Without a shred of evidence and appearance like the main accuser. Its an acted script to dilute the waters I strongly believe.

I must admit it is a pretty good move from the pastor's team though wink

Gbam!! Your post make sense, die! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Codes151(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2017
highrise07:
women... women....women.....Adam missed it because of eve, the simplest weapon the devil has, to destroy men is women. Men, Eve "daughters" can destroy you within a twinkle of an eye. be very careful , they are sweet and poisonous.
adams Bleep up! Assuming he rushed the fruits n refuse giving eve self!! We will be in a better world
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2017
bayinq25:
The one you chose when you lost out in 2015.

lost out in what? Choose CAN? heheheheh ...u must be among the few that reason with their anus. Go to school, they will not hear, now u have disgraced yourself.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by aigboeben(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2017
It is very funny that believers join non believers to castigate Apostle Johnson Suleman on a clear case of sponsored and coded assassination of character.Tomorrow it could be your own Pastor/General Overseer.Remember how they came up with a phoney law that a General Overseer can't stay in office for more than 20yrs.Can I shock you?They are coming for Adeboye,Oyedepo,Enenche etc,except something is done.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by tectonotimes: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by goodnews777: 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
A man of God that sins and repents can still be used by God . Period. So I don,t even see any big deal about all these bullshit about him doing wrong. The mallams and sheiks have four wifes and many concubines. Who is after them. El Rufai should go to hell .
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
egobetatoday:

lost out in what? Choose CAN? heheheheh ...u must be among the few that reason with their anus. Go to school, they will not hear, now u have disgraced yourself.
You're a total disgrace to pure sanity.Now,take that poo you call a life off my quotes because i'm not APC.If d1ngbats like you can boast of literacy then Nigeria is a finished component because your life is as finished as the NITEL!
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by dfav: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
and to all of u that are busy bodies...

what of if Suleiman followers said that if he likes let him Bleep all the girls in this world; they will still follow him....

so wat will u guys do ?

go & hug transformer abi

Joblessness...

God answer my call oo; because with this youth of today,,,
tomorrow as a fulltime citizen of Nigeria looks very very dangerous oo
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by frank202012: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
bezimo:
Well said Reno, the naysayers are among the gullible and daft who can't discern anything who believed the calculated lies even without concrete evidence.

A man of God you accused of having an affair with you, yet, both of the 2 useless idiots said the evidence were stolen or destroyed.Yet we should believe your other lies.
Even a smart kid knows this is faked but daft and gullible adults dont know.What a wasted generation.

my brother
wasted generation is an understatement to what am reading here by naija yoots.....
is it too difficult to ask that olosho,why it must be now that apostle Suleiman criticise this govt that she remember her yansh has been used
even the claim is with out any evidences.......
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Localamos(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
cocaineaddict:

Which kain dirty question be dat one

I can see you're truly high... As your Monika implies grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
bayinq25:
You're a total disgrace to pure sanity.Now,take that poo you call a life off my quotes because i'm not APC.If d1ngbats like you can boast of literacy then Nigeria is a finished component because your life is as finished as the NITEL!

Is it this useless life u live u call 'life'? OMG! Pls try to live life cos u are actually dead.
U are too dull and unintelligent for my liking, no wonder u want me off your mention- I'm obviously much more than u can handle. U are mentally challenged, brain dead, a total waste of money and a disgrace to ur parents. U mentioned PDP, APC and CAN and u think I said/ inferred u are APC? You cant even keep track of simple conversation. Go, get educated!
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
egobetatoday:

Is it this useless life u live u call 'life'? OMG! Pls try to live life cos u are actually dead.
U are too dull and unintelligent for my liking, no wonder u want me off your mention- I'm obviously much more than u can handle. U are mentally challenged, brain dead, a total waste of money and a disgrace to ur parents. U mentioned PDP, APC and CAN and u think I said/ inferred u are APC? You cant even keep track of simple conversation. Go, get educated!

MR Simplet0n,You seem much concerned about forcing you myopic views praised by intellectual midgets like you down everyone's throats.You're simply a lowlife retard searching for relevance.Your views are as useless as a pack of used c0ndoms.Were your parents charged for littering after dropping u off at school?
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
[quote autbhor=bayinq25 post=54559913]MR Simplet0n,You seem much concerned about forcing you myopic views praised by intellectual midgets like you down everyone's throats.You're simply a lowlife retard searching for relevance.Your views are as useless as a pack of used c0ndoms.Were your parents charged for littering after dropping u off at school?[/quote]

ur epileptic thought pattern is not helping matters. U discovered u goofed so u couldnt answer the simple question. Hehhehehe... I understand. I wont spend my time on you. Its no one's fault if you are a perpetual failure. some pple are destined for that.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bezimo(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
AZeD1:

So its now HTML or MATLAB? I thought you were so sure its MATLAB and you could do it?

Mumu like you.

You daft dont quote me again since your brain in the garbage since you dont know that codes can be written in the same way in matlab and html.

Abeg get out.Nonsense.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
egobetatoday:

ur epileptic thought pattern is not helping matters. U discovered u goofed so u couldnt answer the simple question. Hehhehehe... I understand. I wont spend my time on you. Its no one's fault if you are a perpetual failure. some pple are destined for that.
Now you see how used you are to the word "F-A-I-L-U-R-E".Its a family trend.You don't even know me and you're calling me failure because you're so used to people of such in your pathetic lowlife family.Eediots like you are called voyeurs!
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
bayinq25:
Now you see how used you are to the word "F-A-I-L-U-R-E".Its a family trend.You don't even know me and you're calling me failure because you're so used to people of such in your pathetic lowlife family.Eediots like you are called voyeurs!
bayinq25:
bayinq25:

mtcheww. Olodo! I'm happy u cant come to terms with your idiocy. keep ranting.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
egobetatoday:

mtcheww. Olodo! I'm happy u cant come to terms with your idiocy. keep ranting.
You're just coming to terms with reality.You're not the first failure in your family so you're not a bastard!You just need some coins to keep you alive.I'm sure momma subscribes for you abi?Please take that thing you call a life before LAWMA does the needful...
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
bayinq25:
You're just coming to terms with reality.You're not the first failure in your family so you're not a bastard!You just need some coins to keep you alive.I'm sure momma subscribes for you abi?Please take that thing you call a life before LAWMA does the needful...

u are spot on. You stupidity stinks to high heavens. Saying u are unintelligent is an understatement. Olodo
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
bayinq25:

LAWMA
NITEL
soon it will be NNPC, COCA COLA, MTN, DSTV etc grin
its not difficult to spot them. For im warped mind he is insulting. hehehehe. Someone must come last in class abi? Spot on.

u are so useless, u cant even put up a good defence.

its not ur fault. Mental retardation is hereditary!
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by AZeD1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
bezimo:

You daft dont quote me again since your brain in the garbage since you dont know that codes can be written in the same way in matlab and html.

Abeg get out.Nonsense.
Olodo MATLAB and Html are two distinct languages
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
egobetatoday:

LAWMA
NITEL
soon it will be NNPC, COCA COLA, MTN, DSTV etc grin
its not difficult to spot them. For im warped mind he is insulting. hehehehe. Someone must come last in class abi? Spot on.

u are so useless, u cant even put up a good defence.

its not ur fault. Mental retardation is hereditary!
I'm starting to think you were born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
egobetatoday:

u are spot on. You stupidity stinks to high heavens. Saying u are unintelligent is an understatement. Olodo
You have failure problem in your family abi?I think your mum could be so intelligent that she starved in a grocery store.Is your as$ competing with your hands in the sh1t you spew out on this platform?What a waste you are!That explains why you think "egobetatoday" everyday well here's a new name for you...."ENOGOEVERBETAFORYOU"
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Daboomb: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2017
laudate:

Guy, I have been a church worker before, and I know pastors call members of their church and vice versa, from time to time. Some church members can even call a pastor at 2 a.m in the morning to cry that they are under attack. sad

If you read the pastor's initial comment, he said Stephanie used to call for counselling. She was (or is) a commercial sex worker, remember? As for the location of his SUV, why does he need to reveal its' present location? Just to prove that it is not in Daniella's custody? Neither Daniella nor the pastor, has said anything about the SUV. Only Otobo mentioned it, so let her bring forth concrete evidence, and not illegible number plates that cannot be read, or photoshopped images. He who asserts must prove. sad

She claims he gave her money, and he too admits it. undecided Ok, we have heard. There are several pastors that give money to their financially challenged members, from time to time when they plead for assistance
. Too many needy people are swamping the church, these days. sad Ask around. So, the giving of money is still not a big deal. In some well-structured churches, there is a welfare dept that handles such requests. But trust me, there are still some desperate members that would waylay the pastor outside the church or elsewhere, to beg for money. They feel the protocol and form-filling process that the welfare dept demands, is too tasking and too slow to meet their needs.

As for the visa issue, let us assume according to you that it cannot be faked. Never been to Italy before, so I don't know the procedure. But it still does not prove that they travelled together. I have gotten to the airport several times in the past, only to discover friends, acquaintances or even enemies had boarded the same flight I was on, just due to sheer coincidence. sad

It appears stewpidity runs in the blood of most of you "Church Slaves"! grin grin

Just hear yourself, in places l have highlighted?

*You claim she is a sex worker ---- Where is your PROOF (since she says she is a musician)..... or is it because Mr. Sulaiman said so?

*Since you are used to begging your Pastor for money, please tell us how many times ANY PASTOR has wired 8,000 Euros (about #5,000,000) into the account of his begging members....... except if they are sex workers! How many under-priviledged INSIDE his church has he given just 1,000 Euros Cash?

l* How come it is everywhere Stephanie goes to, Sulaiman also goes too? Is she the only "sex worker" Sulaiman has ever known or is Sulaiman just fascinated with the "sex" part of her work? Why is he hiding his Passport Data Page?

*You call the pictures of their sex-chat photoshoped? Can you please show us the PROOF of that in your possession.

* Despite Mr. Sulaiman's "best effort" to hide the Registration of the Mercedes benz he gave to this "sex worker", others were able to access the save/archive of the web-page before one of his hirelings at the MVAA (Motor Registration Agency) removed his name. (see a snapshot below ... and you can access it yourself, as well).

I understand when you fanatical zealots trying to defend this charlatan of a randy swindler at all cost but please use your brain while at it. angry angry

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by laudate: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Daboomb:
It appears stewpidity runs in the blood of most of you "Church Slaves"! grin grin

Just hear yourself, in places l have highlighted?

*You claim she is a sex worker ---- Where is your PROOF (since she says she is a musician)..... or is it because Mr. Sulaiman said so?

*Since you are used to begging your Pastor for money, please tell us how many times ANY PASTOR has wired 8,000 Euros (about #5,000,000) into the account of his begging members....... except if they are sex workers! How many under-priviledged INSIDE his church has he given just 1,000 Euros Cash?

l* How come it is everywhere Stephanie goes to, Sulaiman also goes too? Is she the only "sex worker" Sulaiman has ever known or is Sulaiman just fascinated with the "sex" part of her work? Why is he hiding his Passport Data Page?

*You call the pictures of their sex-chat photoshoped? Can you please show us the PROOF of that in your possession.

* Despite Mr. Sulaiman's "best effort" to hide the Registration of the Mercedes benz he gave to this "sex worker", others were able to access the save/archive of the web-page before one of his hirelings at the MVAA (Motor Registration Agency) removed his name. (see a snapshot below ... and you can access it yourself, as well).

I understand when you fanatical zealots trying to defend this charlatan of a randy swindler at all cost but please use your brain while at it. angry angry

Guy, are you Stephanie Otobo's brother or her relative? undecided The girl admitted she is a stripper in Canada. You do know that it is an euphemism for commercial sex workers, don't you? Mind you, this was the same girl that claimed she had an introduction ceremony with the pastor, and that it held in the pastor's office. Re-ea-ally? shocked Who were the witnesses or relatives that were present? Can you spot the glaring lies?

And what kind of govt agency would register a car, and insert the title 'Apostle' in the registration details of a vehicle? Go back to that page on the portal now and check, the owner's details are gone! shocked Are you saying that such things cannot be tampered with?

As for submitting his passport, is Stephanie Otobo a law court that Suleiman should now submit his passport on her orders? Why not wait until the case gets to court, and the judge orders him to do so before you pass judgement?

She claims he gave her about 8,000 Euros (about #5,000,000). Where is her bank statement to show that the pastor sent such money into her account? If he gave her cash, how was it done? In what denomination? Who were those present when the cash was given to her? Isn't it possible that she got the money from other sources, and is now claiming that it came from the pastor? sad

Continue to rely on illegible number plates to prove your misguided point. How can you be sure that the car belongs to Suleiman, when the digits on the number plate are not clearly visible, in the photograph?? shocked

If you want to assume that the car is his own, then like I asked you before, please prove that the building in front of which the car was parked is actually Daniella Okeke's house, and let us know if she is the only occupant of the entire building. As long as she is not, one cannot rule out the possibility that the pastor's car may have been parked there because he came to see someone else! shocked

As for being a church worker in the past, I owe you no explanations or apologies for it. If you resent such activities, that is your own kettle of fish. Being a church worker, does NOT mean that one cannot differentiate between fact and fiction. All I am saying is that there are too many loopholes in Stephanie Otobo's story. Is that a crime? Try not to let this matter cause you more pain than it already has done.

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 11:20am On Mar 24, 2017
bayinq25:
You have failure problem in your family abi?I think your mum could be so intelligent that she starved in a grocery store.Is your as$ competing with your hands in the sh1t you spew out on this platform?What a waste you are!That explains why you think "egobetatoday" everyday well here's a new name for you...."ENOGOEVERBETAFORYOU"

very jobless and useless fellow. I'm happy that you are so pissed ...means I hit the nail on the head. What do u expect? So the word "failure" really hurt you this much? Dont worry I'm a prophet! I smell FAILURES from afar of. Are you surprised that someone who has never met you knows you were always last when ranked in class performance? grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2017
bayinq25:
I'm starting to think you were born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen.

I gave you a high impact blow. You never knew people notice such things? Do you? lol. You stupidity stinks. U are better dead and buried!
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
egobetatoday:

I gave you a high impact blow. You never knew people notice such things? Do you? lol. You stupidity stinks. U are better dead and buried!
E pain am...hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
egobetatoday:

very jobless and useless fellow. I'm happy that you are so pissed ...means I hit the nail on the head. What do u expect? So the word "failure" really hurt you this much? Dont worry I'm a prophet! I smell FAILURES from afar of. Are you surprised that someone who has never met you knows you were always last when ranked in class performance? grin
You seem to be a slow poke...what took your dead brain this long?You got pained for a week before quoting back...kiss the truth...omo ale...buhahahahahahahahahahah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering / Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / The Largest And Most Popular Church In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.