Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,938 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:53 AM

Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government (54802 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by orisa37: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
No Judas yet in Apostles Suleiman's Camp. Jesus is working against Herod El Rufai and Pontius Keyamo.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
bayinq25:
You seem to be a slow poke...what took your dead brain this long?You got pained for a week before quoting back...kiss the truth...omo ale...buhahahahahahahahahahah!

You just confirmed my thoughts... YOU ARE JOBLESS! cheesy (a consequence of your FAILURE). Its not my fault that I have a GOOD JOB TAKING MY TIME?grin. what do you expect? INTELLIGENT BRAINS are highly sought for in Nigeria cheesy grin grin

(e be like say english done finish from ur head grin. Na to dey use yoruba now hiohiohiohiohaha)
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
bayinq25:
E pain am...hahahahahahahahaha

yes oo. I can see u writhing in pain from nothing to say. Your dead brain don knock? (pls ask what I expected from a DEAD BEING/ THING like ya) grin.
Reel out some more invectives na...like LASTMA, NITEL etc grin gringrin. Abi I don shut u up from my comment? See as I just dey remote-control u. lol. Kai... u don jam grin. pls I need some of those ur "insults" in the characteristic Bayinq25 way. Oya start na ...

FOOL!
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
egobetatoday:

yes oo. I can see u writhing in pain from nothing to say. Your dead brain don knock? (pls ask what I expected from a DEAD BEING/ THING like ya) grin.
Reel out some more invectives na...like LASTMA, NITEL etc grin gringrin. Abi I don shut u up from my comment? See as I just dey remote-control u. lol. Kai... u don jam grin. pls I need some of those ur "insults" in the characteristic Bayinq25 way. Oya start na ...

FOOL!
Now I know your problem,you're fvcking dyslexic...you're a pathetic low life punk..."writing''.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
egobetatoday:

You just confirmed my thoughts... YOU ARE JOBLESS! cheesy (a consequence of your FAILURE). Its not my fault that I have a GOOD JOB TAKING MY TIME?grin. what do you expect? INTELLIGENT BRAINS are highly sought for in Nigeria cheesy grin grin

(e be like say english done finish from ur head grin. Na to dey use yoruba now hiohiohiohiohaha)
I blame this bad government for ur woes,you need help,oya send me ur account number.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
bayinq25:
I blame this bad government for ur woes,you need help,oya send me ur account number.

hahahahahaha...church rat like you? Waste less time HERE and your acct digits will change. Ask Dangote grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
bayinq25:
Now I know your problem,you're fvcking dyslexic...you're a pathetic low life punk..."writing''.

You make no sense as usual. Pls i need more invectives (it tells me how pained you are). Oya na... (where is my remote control sef).

Do something to that your slow running brain and return here to update your replies. Is this all u can say?
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
bayinq25:

So you've never heard or read "WRITHING IN PAIN"? Chai...your mumu no get part 2. kindly type that in google to confirm your foolery yourself (NLanders go laugh you tire). Thats the evidence of being last in class. Am I not a prophet? Pls do not commit suicide!

Mr Bayinq25 wants to correct my english... hiohiohiohiohio. Pls spend less time on NL you dey hear me so? Atleast spend that time in upgrading your self and making some good moneygrin. I'm not saying its your fault, low mental faculty is hereditary!

This is like scoring an OWN GOAL if you ask me grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
egobetatoday:

So you've never heard or read "WRITHING IN PAIN"? Chai...your mumu no get part 2. kindly type that in google to confirm your foolery yourself (NLanders go laugh you tire). Thats the evidence of being last in class. Am I not a prophet? Pls do not commit suicide!

Mr Bayinq25 wants to correct my english... hiohiohiohiohio. Pls spend less time on NL you dey hear me so? Atleast spend that time in upgrading your self and making some good moneygrin. I'm not saying its your fault, low mental faculty is hereditary!

This is like scoring an OWN GOAL if you ask me grin
Impression is different from corrections...use your head or brains (if u have one)..I couldn't give you a swift response coz I was doing some money making while you were putting some coins in seun's Pocket....hahahahahahahahaha...blood of wizkid...you no get money,people like you go endup being argument champion for newspaper vendor spot...hahahahahahahahaha...your life don pafuka.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
egobetatoday:

hahahahahaha...church rat like you? Waste less time HERE and your acct digits will change. Ask Dangote grin
3 times you quoted me...you're surely making coins o....guy,lagoon is no respecter of pride...please do the needful by taking this poo you call a life...you're just a waste of space...Were you born on a highway?cause that's where many accidents happen!!..kiss the truth...there are so many beggars out there who share the same name with dangote,so is blind dangote your father?Omo ale!buhahhahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
bayinq25:
Impression is different from corrections...use your head or brains (if u have one)..I couldn't give you a swift response coz I was doing some money making while you were putting some coins in seun's Pocket....hahahahahahahahaha...blood of wizkid...you no get money,people like you go endup being argument champion for newspaper vendor spot...hahahahahahahahaha...your life don pafuka.

So just after I told you I was making money for one week you had to quickly " do some money making" too? Hehhehe... I'm glad you're learning from me. I lead while FAILURES like u follow. grin. You can as well disappear for 1 or 2 weeks to confirm u are a good copy cat grin.

while the intelligent ones make money on week days and before 5pm on saturdays, Bayinq25 suddenly remembered at 5.20pm today he needed to "do some money making" grin Na night soil man u be? Abi na the time dead pple like u work?

"Impression is different from correction"? NLanders are laughing at your show of shame now. hiohiohiohahahahahahahehehehe
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
bayinq25:
3 times you quoted me...you're surely making coins o....guy,lagoon is no respecter of pride...please do the needful by taking this poo you call a life...you're just a waste of space...Were you born on a highway?cause that's where many accidents happen!!..kiss the truth...there are so many beggars out there who share the same name with dangote,so is blind dangote your father?Omo ale!buhahhahahahahahahahaha!

Your case is a pathetic one. I had to laugh at some point at your stupidity. And u can so make NO SENSE...

Yes, I'm making money like u rightly said grin. U dont know how to argue Mr dunce.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
bayinq25:

See as I give u upper cut wella...Mr 'impression is different from corrections' gringringrin
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
egobetatoday:

Your case is a pathetic one. I had to laugh at some point at your stupidity. And u can so make NO SENSE...

Yes, I'm making money like u rightly said grin. U dont know how to argue Mr dunce.
E still pain u ooo...see formal letter wey this scumbag type...hahahahahahahahaha....I no need read am...I know say you and your quotes na mumu....oya LAWMA do the needful.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
bayinq25:
E still pain u ooo...see formal letter wey this scumbag type...hahahahahahahahaha....I no need read am...I know say you and your quotes na mumu....oya LAWMA do the needful.

e don tire u so soon? u hear am na ...dead thing.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
egobetatoday:

So just after I told you I was making money for one week you had to quickly " do some money making" too? Hehhehe... I'm glad you're learning from me. I lead while FAILURES like u follow. grin. You can as well disappear for 1 or 2 weeks to confirm u are a good copy cat grin.

while the intelligent ones make money on week days and before 5pm on saturdays, Bayinq25 suddenly remembered at 5.20pm today he needed to "do some money making" grin Na night soil man u be? Abi na the time dead pple like u work?

"Impression is different from correction"? NLanders are laughing at your show of shame now. hiohiohiohahahahahahahehehehe
You must be a cleaner to think that money making ends by 4....what a f0ol?!!Guy this your life supoz don taya u sef na...Aye e ti baje tan
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
bayinq25:

See im big head filled with ashes and poop.

yeye de smell.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
bayinq25:
You must be a cleaner to think that money making ends by 4....what a f0ol?!!Guy this your life supoz don taya u sef na...Aye e ti baje tan

if u actually think money making ends by 4 then u are a big big fool. Legitimate biz closes by 5-6pm. E too simple to catch u pple yahoo yahoo boys. I pity the brain dead, mentally reta.rded lineage u came out from. Cursed be thy lineage. Copy copy brain dead fellow.

Me... abi u be night soil man
the animal bayinq25...You must be a cleaner

You no sabi flow. I wonder why u ever get into arguements. Na only to change your opponent's line na im u sabi
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
bayinq25:

"LAWMA do the needful"...but I still replied. u are too irrelevant for LAWMA to do your bidding #Shame on the FAILED ASS HOLE#.

The olodo does not know a formal letter too. You should have been abor.ted. You are a total waste of resources.

Mr "Impression is not correction" ...lol
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
egobetatoday:

See im big head filled with ashes and poop.

yeye de smell.
You can see me?chineke....weed don dey use ur life play sawun...That poo ain't no life,Mr lowlife...I don't even read your long quotes...don't think i've got the strength to read your life like it entails in every silly writeup of yours...get a life eleriibu!
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
bayinq25:
You can see me?chineke....weed don dey use ur life play sawun...That poo ain't no life,Mr lowlife...I don't even read your long quotes...don't think i've got the strength to read your life like it entails in every silly writeup of yours...get a life eleriibu!

you've got no strength to read? thats ok...we are no equals Mr Accursed. Next time argue sensibly and never be the first to insult.

Me -- Mr so so so ...
bayinq25--- Mr lowlife.
grin poop filled brain
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 7:57am On Mar 27, 2017
egobetatoday:

you've got no strength to read? thats ok...we are no equals Mr Accursed. Next time argue sensibly and never be the first to insult.

Me -- Mr so so so ...
bayinq25--- Mr lowlife.
grin poop filled brain
Yea,absolutely no strength to read from Gibberish!I'm too busy making money. .....I think you need a job but your life is so full of sh1t...this time,too heavy for LAWMA!
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 7:07am On Mar 29, 2017
bayinq25:
Yea,absolutely no strength to read from Gibberish!I'm too busy making money. .....I think you need a job but your life is so full of sh1t...this time,too heavy for LAWMA!

grin grin Mr 'writing' grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2017
egobetatoday:

grin grin Mr 'writing' grin
Mr pained
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
bayinq25:
Mr pained

mtschwwwwww...yeye dey smell. olodo rabata. use ur brain na. Am I that smart and intelligent that u have to copy me? grin I see u using 'writhing' in ur next arguments grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2017
egobetatoday:

mtschwwwwww...yeye dey smell. olodo rabata. use ur brain na. Am I that smart and intelligent that u have to copy me? grin I see u using 'writhing' in ur next arguments grin
Guy,the moment you asked this question,I gave up on you just as your parents have.You're a waste of space.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
bayinq25:
Guy,the moment you asked this question,I gave up on you just as your parents have.You're a waste of space.

Mehnn...I got him! Right at the jugular! Hahahahiohiohiohiohehehehe

e pain am ...well grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
bayinq25:

your epileptic brain no wan reboot? grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
egobetatoday:

Mehnn...I got him! Right at the jugular! Hahahahiohiohiohiohehehehe

e pain am ...well grin
I'm sure your presents couldn't give you a hundred box for sub for 2 weeks you declined or are you really a slowpoke?The thing enter you sotey you use fake laugh dey cover up..eleriibu somebori.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
bayinq25:
I'm sure your presents couldn't give you a hundred box for sub for 2 weeks you declined or are you really a slowpoke?The thing enter you sotey you use fake laugh dey cover up..eleriibu somebori.

Ur mental acuity is too low...trust me!
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by egobetatoday: 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
bayinq25:

grin Calm down, calm down Bayinq25. Take it slowly...yes, read your reply up there...do you see what I see? Ur English teacher didn't teach u 'punctuation marks?' Your first sentence sounded more like a running tap grin grin grin well, I didn't expect u to know this Mr 'I don't know the word writhing'. Do you even know anything?

The thing be say ur village people wicked well well... Upon all the money your papa don spend for your head? grin

E don reach for u to begin therapy before it's too late ooo...grin nah only for ur side PRESENTS DEY GIVE HUNDRED BOX grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by bayinq25(m): 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
egobetatoday:

grin Calm down, calm down Bayinq25. Take it slowly...yes, read your reply up there...do you see what I see? Ur English teacher didn't teach u 'punctuation marks?' Your first sentence sounded more like a running tap grin grin grin well, I didn't expect u to know this Mr 'I don't know the word writhing'. Do you even know anything?

The thing be say ur village people wicked well well... Upon all the money your papa don spend for your head? grin

E don reach for u to begin therapy before it's too late ooo...grin nah only for ur side PRESENTS DEY GIVE HUNDRED BOX grin
The typo is an evidence of how insignificant you are.sometimes I hardly stare at my phone.Kiss the truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.