Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (65789 Views)

Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme / Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Divay22(f): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is to counter the thread created by Tosyne2much Titled 10 Ways to spot Guys without Girlfriends.....

https://www.nairaland.com/3673319/10-ways-spot-guys-no

Some girls can be so cunning, if she is bent on hiding her Boyfriend status, trust me smiley you won't know...But in all you might want to know the attitudes displayed by Ladies without Boyfriends...

So you just take a deep breath and read along with me Ways to spot Ladies who have no Boyfriends..

1)They are always on social media 24/7

They are very easy to spot on social media as they can be found in almost every section. They are usually online at odds hours giving relationship advice to other ladies even though they're the ones that need advice...

2)They talk so much about Jesus Christ

They become S. U and are always spotted wearing skirts,blouse and shoulder pads that are 100km long grin grin,since every effort to get Boyfriends have failed them,they become born again Christians and always dress like my grandma.you'll see about 50 pictures of Jesus Christ in their rooms.

3)They are open to flirting cool

Girls who are taken and happy at that,are usually less flirtatious than ladies who are available.

4)They are socially isolated

She could just go out with her friends and their boyfriends to a club or a bar,when the DJ hits it hard and her friends not excluding their boyfriends are having the fun of their life,she always sit and watch probably be the one that will snap all the pics of that day...

5)They put on their status "I don't reply mails"

Some of them form classy and expensive babes by putting up all sorts of status on social media just to give guys the impression that they're already taken,Believe them at your own peril.because most of them don't have...

6)They show their Backsides/Boobs as DPs

Those who don't have any other thing to attract or offer aside their huge Boobs/bosoms will upload sexually appealing pictures just to trap men down.....They are very easy to spot on instagram,facebook etc.

7)They always have the same status in their respective social networks E.G Being single rocks,(once did this grin grin)in love with Jesus,Guys are only after sex,i'm every man's dream,self love tongue

coolThey are quick to say "men are dogs"

Most of them are not happy with their status even though they will never admit it.some of them have been victims of "chop and clean mouth by guys" who have no mercy,By the reason of this,they place stereotypical beliefs on men that they're all dogs...

9)They parade unnecessarily when they see Guys around(cute ones at that wink)

Some of them start parading and will start adjusting the straps of their bras when they see guys around.This is usually done by girls who have little or no shame..

10)They are quick to say "I don't ask guys for money"

They are quick to utter this statement so that guys will quickly develop interest in them and when you eventually do,they will tax you(but some are real though).

But But
Some just don't want one. There is every 60% chance that she doesn't just want One, not that guys have not been coming "They have"but they just might be tired of the drama that comes with relationships....

grin I'll drop my pen too
No blasting pls cry

103 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Mizk(f): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
crap

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Number one is so true.

Most girls with high likes on social media are single in reality. Everything na packaging!

33 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
most nairaland females don't have boyfriends then

they are just famzing it....Innit?

lmao

19 Likes 3 Shares

Lalasticlala cc
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by professorfal: 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Brb I'm busy right now.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
The awaiting counter thread is here... God knows I will surely register my presence on a thread like this cheesy

Lemme add mine cheesy

11. They are Feminists

Some of them are so bittered that they become feminists and you will see them rubbing shoulders with men and are always fighting for gender equality on social media.. They bash anybody that holds contrary opinion about feminism, unknown to them that no man wan put that kind woman for house cheesy

12. They are found on every website

Some of them operate in multiple website and chat applications such as Palmchat, Badoo 2go, Facebook, Mocospace, Whatsapp, Ebuddy, Numbuzz, Nairaland, Instagram, etc
cheesy

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by youngberry001(m): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
The counter thread is here

Lemme add mine cheesy
the charman i hail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by TosinDru: 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
OP doesn't have a boyfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
This thread dull Sha. No credible info for the single guys...How do you expect us to detect single girls with that incredibly large piece of bullshìt you typed? undecided

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Chicken7(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lol
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
wonderful grin grin grin
Aderola15
kimbra
vedah
una don sleep yet? grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by kinginvagina: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Papykush:
This thread dull Sha. No credible info for the single guys...How do you expect us to detect single girls with that incredibly large piece of bullshìt you typed? undecided
You are trying too hard to make common sense.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
lefulefu:
wonderful grin grin grin
Aderol.a15
kim.bra
ve.dah
una don sleep yet? grin

You know I dey go meeting na wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Who bf epp grin
Op u get bf .. u typing from experience undecided

Some valid points sha , wink

Mynd44 can you imagine embarassed
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Aderola15:

You know I dey go meeting na wink
cheesy cheesy lol
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by REIIGN(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Password: Apostle Suleman, Tonto Dike Churchill, Snake, Buhari, Pre-wedding photos, IPOB, BBNaija, Kemen and Tboss. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by BiafranBushBoy: 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Crap thread...

It can't make front-page!!!

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Safiaa(f): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
LMAO
kinginvagina:
You are trying too hard to make common sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Davash222(m): 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mizk:
crap
Woman,appreciate the work of your fellow woman.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
BS

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Mizk(f): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
Davash222:

Woman,appreciate the work of your fellow woman.
why, because she worked? Or because she's my fellow woman as you called it undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Davash222(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mizk:
why, because she worked? Or because she's my fellow woman as you called it undecided
Atleast, encourage her.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by henrylowe(m): 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
I was already expecting something like this.. You forgot to add that they are frustrated people and will storm on this thread to fault the write-up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Mizk(f): 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Davash222:

Atleast, encourage her.
how can you encourage her to post crap? You don't want her to improve?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Gambitt007(m): 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mizk:

Have you taken your drugs

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Yinkakatty(f): 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
The only one that is true is number one and that isn't even in all cases. There are single ladies who are very busy people.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by henrylowe(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Crap thread...

It can't make front-page!!!

smiley smiley
And you always claim maturity

27 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Davash222(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mizk:
how can you encourage her to post crap? You don't want her to improve?
How then can she improve if you don't encourage her

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Mizk(f): 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Davash222:

How then can she improve if you don't encourage her
criticism improves people more than encouragement, do some research

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Abbeycharles(m): 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Very funny stuff

They come online to make so much noise about them having so much toasters even though they're the ones forcing themselves on men cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 / Slay Queen Dwarfs Twerking, Cause Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.