Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

See The Tallest Building In Africa - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See The Tallest Building In Africa (53454 Views)

Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) / Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Tallest Building In Africa by investnow2013: 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Upon completion Hass towers in kilimani will be the tallest building in Africa. 67 storey building. An investor x has seen it viable to invest KES 20B to put up the TALLEST building in Africa..I mean in Africa and specifically Kenya!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Aonkuuse(m): 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Kenya is doing wonders

31 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by ozoebuka1(m): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
bullshit...I Hope they have economic plans inline with the building and not just building it for ceremonial chest beating

15 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by DirewolfofStark(m): 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
ozoebuka1:
bullshit...I Hope they have economic plans inline with the building and not just building it for ceremonial chest beating

Nigerians are the heavyweight champions of "ceremonial chest beating". They're the ones who keep claiming the ridiculous tag of "Giant of Africa" even though the so called Giant is a Dwarf on the world stage.

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by investnow2013: 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lalasticlala News don come!!!!
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by investnow2013: 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Nigerians are the heavyweight champions of "ceremonial chest beating". They're the ones who keep claiming the ridiculous tag of "Giant of Africa" even though the so called Giant is a Dwarf on the world stage.

3 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by ozoebuka1(m): 12:49am On Mar 13, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

I know and I just Hope Kenya wouldn't take that same unprogressive.

7 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by joinnow: 3:42am On Mar 13, 2017
When they finish building. It's should be highly secured against Al shabaab. Cos it will be their target.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by ELShehzad: 6:24am On Mar 13, 2017
Looks beautiful tho

meanwhile,

U need quality Turkey and China doors for your new building or old building renovation?? Contact Lambecca Doors on 08144337426 or click my signature to see pictures of Quality and beautiful doors U cnt resist
wink wink

2 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by jonnpedro: 7:23am On Mar 13, 2017
We get our own for Lagos
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by TINALETC3(f): 7:23am On Mar 13, 2017
Wow
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by money121(m): 7:23am On Mar 13, 2017
shocked
This one Tall ooooo shocked shocked

For Your Original Stone coated price..See my Signature
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by helphelp: 7:24am On Mar 13, 2017
Kenya win dis time...

Thank God

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by mikkypel(m): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2017
jonnpedro:
We get our own for Lagos

Lagos in Kenya?

8 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Dapromzy333(m): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2017
Nice one
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Don't speak of Nigeria like that again, inasmuch as I think we aren't perfect, No african country can survive our problems.... I mean none.
I guess u're Kenyan, with that ona forehead wey be like egg wey nor boil well

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Benjom(m): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2017
Every country/continent now trying hard to copy Dubai grin

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by mich24(m): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2017
Ok
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Emmanuel602(m): 7:25am On Mar 13, 2017
ARSENE WENGER MUST GO
#WENGEROUT

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by SalamRushdie: 7:26am On Mar 13, 2017
jonnpedro:
We get our own for Lagos

Na lie
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Cyberrex(m): 7:26am On Mar 13, 2017
The reason for reformation of Nigeria laws

As they say [q]"doing something this same way over and over is the definition of insanity"[/q] we Nigerians has been silent for too long and it is affecting us psycologically, whether you like it or not Nigeria law does not benefit the mass only the elites. You might say "wetin concern me with naija law, me wey wan commot the country enter Europe", true you can leave the country for anywhere but will all your family/love ones follow u the answer is "no" so l'm proposing that we start a movement call the "Reformation" the aim is to create an organization who will make the legislature stand on their toes and maje sure the executives respect the law

in Nigeria today's political scene, all we can see are lawless politicians with no conscience and guilt, check this instance so executives are overruling court verdict and still shout democracy, this has to stop and the only way is to put our religion/tribal/region differences aside and reform our law

We need to try another way we have been lead by old politicians since God knows when why can't we try the youth and let us see what the have to offer, lije I said doing the same thing over and over again is the definition of insanity

#proudly_Nigerian
#REFORMATION
#MAKENIGERIAGREATAGAIN
#LETYOUTHLEAD

2 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by lordsharks(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2017
Nigerians be forming giant since 1900
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by EnkayDezign: 7:27am On Mar 13, 2017
Benjom:

Dubai started out by copying others too.

8 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by UncleJudax(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Hahahaha. Nigerian de talk about economic plans. Hahahaha. Dude you are in recession, Kenya is balling. grin

11 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:28am On Mar 13, 2017
Shame on us.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by martineverest(m): 7:28am On Mar 13, 2017
A message for overrated Lagos.... Most Nigerians who hasn't been to cities like Nairobi, dar El Salam, Cairo, luanda, Kigali, malabo, gaborone, etc think Lagos is far more developed infrastructurally

4 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Ezedon(m): 7:29am On Mar 13, 2017
but this won't be in Nigeria
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Kpeshi10(m): 7:31am On Mar 13, 2017
money121:
shocked
Endtime space bookers
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by mccoy47(m): 7:32am On Mar 13, 2017
Looks nice. If it wia in nigeria the cost would probably exceed $10 billion.

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by KingRex1(m): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2017
Nigeria ought to have moved past NECOM house though..... since 1979 haba sad
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Kenyanstar: 7:34am On Mar 13, 2017
Benjom:

Jealousy will kill you my brother.... Kenya is transforming day in, day out.

Kenya has one of the best major infrastructural investment projects in Africa currently.

The new Kenyan Standard gauge railway has the longest suspended bridge rail system in Africa over 1000km long

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Building My Three (3) Bedroom Flat / Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... / Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.