Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

See The Tallest Building In Africa - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See The Tallest Building In Africa (53441 Views)

Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) / Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by ibbkiddsx: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2017
buzzmania:
I wouldn't have been here if it were restricted to your boko kind.

That show you why we are Nigerians, upon all your criticism, that we are corrupt, boko or whatever you are saying. Upon all your boasting Ghana have electricity 24/7, Nigeria does not have sustainable electricity.

We were still able to accommodate you on our NAIRALAND forum.

A lesson for you, that is why we said we are giant of Africa. grin grin cool
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by buzzmania(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
ibbkiddsx:

That show you why we are Nigerians, upon all your criticism, that we are corrupt, boko or whatever you are saying. Upon all your boasting Ghana have electricity 24/7, Nigeria does not have sustainable electricity.

We were still able to accommodate you on our NAIRALAND forum.

A lesson for you, that is why we said we are giant of Africa. grin grin cool
N!gga!Stop ranting as if you created the internet.There's nothing special about creating a mere forum.
Until you stop talking sh!t about Ghana,I'll be here to put inconsequential dolts like you in the sewage where you belong.

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
buzzmania:
N!gga!Stop ranting as if you created the internet.There's nothing special about creating a mere forum.
Until you stop talking sh!t about Ghana,I'll be here to put inconsequential dolts like you in the sewage where you belong.
looolll it is special becos it's d biggest in Africa and 3rd biggest in d world. Lol myGod ,these Ghanaians are d true definition of inferiority complex
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
buzzmania:
and wat d hell are u doing in a "meere forum" grin
buzzmania:
and wat d hell are u doing in a "meere forum"
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by ibbkiddsx: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
buzzmania:

He pain am

Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
the nigga self eeehn
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
there is one guy that goes by d name "ooxygen". as in that guy hates and envies nigeria with passion, all he does is insult nigeria every slightest chance he gets.

The guy is just messed up, iv neva seen so much inferiority complex in one person before .chai nawa oooo i wonder wat nigeria did to dat guy
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sindrek(m): 1:52am On Mar 20, 2017
The economy of Lagos alone is bigger than that of Ghana, then the economy of Lagos, Akwa ibom and rivers is bigger than that of Kenya and Ghana combined.

This Ghanaian guy be shouting 24/7 electricity all day what role does Ghana plays in the politics of Africa?

The Kenya guy be shouting that Kenya has better infrastructure, now how does that contributes to the well being of the African continent?

No matter how difficult Nigerians may have it, we are major players in the affairs of Africa.

With all the negative news we still run the African continent, I still remember how we stamped out the dreaded Ebola, if that where in Ghana or Kenya that would be game over hahahaha.

You guys can't measure up sincerely, if we can still be at the top with recession, boko haram, poor electricity as you guys claim, corruption, zero infrastructure as you guys claim then there's something about Nigeria.

We are the best take it or leave it, Ghana has nothing to offer. Ghanaians are local people ideally their accent hahahaha then Kenyans look like refugees Lol.

You see a Nigerian anytime anywhere you see competition, if a Nigerian is doing something legit or illegal we do it like no other person does we are just exceptional.

Irrespective of the challenges I face as a Nigerian from my heart I love this country called Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sindrek(m): 2:01am On Mar 20, 2017
There's no country in the world you can't find a Nigerian and there's no country in the world people don't know Nigeria, who knows Ghana?

Mention 5 prominent Ghanaian apart from kwame Nkrumah and koffi Annan, and I will mention 50 prominent Nigerians known round the world.

If you like have electricity all year round and let's have electricity once in a month in Nigeria you can't take the tag from us " Giant of Africa"

Nigerians are very hardworking and resilient people, the most populous black nation that has richest black man and black woman in the world.

We carry all the tags from worst to best hahahahaha.

You can't help but envy us.

Ghana is like one small state in Nigeria let's say akwa ibom state the budget of akwa ibom state is bigger than that of Ghana hahahaha
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sindrek(m): 2:06am On Mar 20, 2017
Did you know that Ghana buys gas from Nigeria? And you guys are even owing us money.

Your country owes us money, your electricity depends on us we can decide to cut gas supplies and leave you guys in darkness until your country pays up the debts.

No we can't do that cos we are the big brother here Lol
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2017
well said bro, well said
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2017
sindrek:
There's no country in the world you can't find a Nigerian and there's no country in the world people don't know Nigeria, who knows Ghana?

Mention 5 prominent Ghanaian apart from kwame Nkrumah and koffi Annan, and I will mention 50 prominent Nigerians known round the world.

If you like have electricity all year round and let's have electricity once in a month in Nigeria you can't take the tag from us " Giant of Africa"

Nigerians are very hardworking and resilient people, the most populous black nation that has richest black man and black woman in the world.

Ghana is like one small state in Nigeria let's say akwa ibom state the budget of akwa ibom state is bigger than that of Ghana hahahaha
their envy has reach another level, it has now turn to hatred . Ghanaians always want to measure up to Nigerians,.even their artists.

I really don't know y dey see us as threat, but they turn everytin to competition .Kenya is there, Uganda ,Zambia ,Ethiopia y don't they compare themselves with those countries instead all they see is Nigeria ,Nigeria ,Nigeria ,Nigeria

Sindrek just take a few minuites and go to ghanaweb, click on any news abt Nigeria (abt 60% of news on that site is abt Nigeria lol), then go to the comments . Jesus ,u will see d amount of hatred and envy and inferiority Ghanaians have for Nigeria, cos even if d news is good they will still be hating and insulting Nigeria

its really really messed up meehn
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by sindrek(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
their envy has reach another level, it has now turn to hatred . Ghanaians always want to measure up to Nigerians,.even their artists.

I really don't know y dey see us as threat, but they turn everytin to competition .Kenya is there, Uganda ,Zambia ,Ethiopia y don't they compare themselves with those countries instead all they see is Nigeria ,Nigeria ,Nigeria ,Nigeria

Sindrek just take a few minuites and go to ghanaweb, click on any news abt Nigeria (abt 60% of news on that site is abt Nigeria lol), then go to the comments . Jesus ,u will see d amount of hatred and envy and inferiority Ghanaians have for Nigeria, cos even if d news is good they will still be hating and insulting Nigeria

its really really messed up meehn
it's inferiority complex, Ghana as a country has nothing to offer Africa.

We don't have to argue with the little kids, Ghana is like a state in Nigeria nah.

If boko haram were in Ghana by now they would have over run the country Lol
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Just30: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2017
sindrek:
Did you know that Ghana buys gas from Nigeria? And you guys are even owing us money.

Your country owes us money, your electricity depends on us we can decide to cut gas supplies and leave you guys in darkness until your country pays up the debts.

No we can't do that cos we are the big brother here Lol
You just showed how dumb you are when it comes to government to government contractual agreement.
For your info, we are dumping 1.2 billions dollars gas supply from you guys this year.
Be worried, your dollars striped economy might just get worse before it get better.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Just30: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2017
sindrek:

first black female Neurosurgeon to be admitted at John Hopkins in it's entire 180 something year history; is Ghanaian.
You always want to compare your country to Ghana but you are not a match.
First all black crew plane to land at New York airport were Ghanaians.
Ghanaians are in every single country in this world and they are making big things happen.
Mention a country including North and South Korea and I will mention a group of Ghanaians making things happen..
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2017
Just30:
You just showed how dumb you are when it comes to government to government contractual agreement.
For your info, we are dumping 1.2 billions dollars gas supply from you guys this year.
Be worried, your dollars striped economy might just get worse before it get better.
loooooollll its getting better everyday bro , inflation has reduced drastically
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Just30: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
loooooollll its getting better everyday bro , inflation has reduced drastically
like I care
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2017
Just30:
first black female Neurosurgeon to be admitted at John Hopkins in it's entire 180 something year history; is Ghanaian.
You always want to compare your country to Ghana but you are not a match.
First all black crew plane to land at New York airport were Ghanaians.
Ghanaians are in every single country in this world and they are making big things happen.
Mention a country including North and South Korea and I will mention a group of Ghanaians making things happen..
lol we are not comparing ourselves to Ghana , no Nigerian does that . don't devieve ursef ghanainans are not in every country in d world and they are definitely not making anything happen

it has been sed that one in every seven black person is a Nigerian . even Donald trump sed and I quote "I went to Alaska for buisness and wen I got there, I saw just one black person and it was a NIGERIAN!!!" he sed Nigerians are taking all d jobs and businesses in america that's y he wants to deport them. the funny tin is he can Neva deport Nigerians cos Nigerians are so important to their economy

all these ones u are saying does not matter, how is Ghanaians being d first black crew to land in new York an achievement and how does it affect africa mtcheeew
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2017
Just30:
like I care
lol yes u do
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Just30: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
lol we are not comparing ourselves to Ghana , no Nigerian does that . don't devieve ursef ghanainans are not in every country in d world and they are definitely not making anything happen

it has been sed that one in every seven black person is a Nigerian . even Donald trump sed and I quote "I went to Alaska for buisness and wen I got there, I saw just one black person and it was a NIGERIAN!!!" he sed Nigerians are taking all d jobs and businesses in america that's y he wants to deport them. the funny tin is he can Neva deport Nigerians cos Nigerians are so important to their economy

all these ones u are saying does not matter, how is Ghanaians being d first black crew to land in new York an achievement and how does it affect africa mtcheeew
it place Africa up there. When they got out of their plane, everyone was amazed.

1/7 black person is Nigerian because you breed like dogs grin with a 200million population.
Even in Greenland, there are Ghanaians there.

Your politicians , your blogs, your citizens ; They all can't keep the word Ghana out of their mouth
So I wonder the kind of obsession they have.

The word Nigeria only appears on Ghanaian news site when a Nigerian thief is caught by the police or Nigeria fail to supply Ghana with gas as contractually agreed.

Your dilemma, your country is not really important as you think
It's just our Gas Station
http://www.graphic.com.gh/news/general-news/cyber-fraud-30-arrested-one-ghanaian-29-nigerians-involved.html
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 20, 2017
Just30:
it place Africa up there. When they got out of their plane, everyone was amazed.

1/7 black person is Nigerian because you breed like dogs grin with a 200million population.
Even in Greenland, there are Ghanaians there.

Your politicians , your blogs, your citizens ; They all can't keep the word Ghana out of their mouth
So I wonder the kind of obsession they have.

The word Nigeria only appears on Ghanaian news site when a Nigerian thief is caught by the police or Nigeria fail to supply Ghana with gas as contractually agreed.

Your dilemma, your country is not really important as you think
It's just our Gas Station
u see wat am saying abt inferiority complex, how do I know that Ghanaians are in greenland, are u d one that carried them there lol

we are not important and yet actora and musicians In africa want to sing with our musicians and appear in nollywood

we are not important yet people from africa and beyond run to Lagos to do business

we are not important and most of d big and successful businesses in Ghana is owned by Nigerians

we are not important but anytime countries are bankrupt they run to Nigeria for loans

we are not important and most of d big and successful businesses in africa are owned by Nigerians

we are not important and Nigeria is the largest exporter of oil in africa

we are not important and most influential and richest people in africa are Nigerians

we are not important and sierra Leone ran to Nigeria for assistance in eradicating Ebola

guy its Ok stop trying to measure Ghana up to Nigeria, cos we are still bigger in every aspect . and no offence but Nigerians don't give a dammn abt Ghana , forget dat we go to ur country , Ghana does not impact in Nigeria so we don't care abt Nigeria .
if there's any country we care abt its america and that's becos they've helped Nigeria so many times and they still help us
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Just30: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
u see wat am saying abt inferiority complex, how do I know that Ghanaians are in greenland, are u d one that carried them there lol

we are not important and yet actora and musicians In africa want to sing with our musicians and appear in nollywood

we are not important yet people from africa and beyond run to Lagos to do business

we are not important and most of d big and successful businesses in Ghana is owned by Nigerians

we are not important but anytime countries are bankrupt they run to Nigeria for loans

we are not important and most of d big and successful businesses in africa are owned by Nigerians

we are not important and Nigeria is the largest exporter of oil in africa

we are not important and most influential and richest people in africa are Nigerians

we are not important and sierra Leone ran to Nigeria for assistance in eradicating Ebola

guy its Ok stop trying to measure Ghana up to Nigeria, cos we are still bigger in every aspect . and no offence but Nigerians don't give a dammn abt Ghana , forget dat we go to ur country , Ghana does not impact in Nigeria so we don't care abt Nigeria .
if there's any country we care abt its america and that's becos they've helped Nigeria so many times and they still help us
grin angry grin cheesy another outburst of frustration from you.
Nigeria is just our gas station and the decision to buy your gas was a favour we did you cos we could have gone to Equatorial Guinea or Angola who know what business is. Buying gas from you on the other hand was to our environmental benefits.

Ask your forex bureau ,where they were getting their dollars from; this past few months?

Your country is less important when it comes to Ghana, the earlier you face the fact the better.

From music to politics to diplomacy
Better get yourself a better history book and learn.
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2017
Just30:
grin angry grin cheesy another outburst of frustration from you.
Nigeria is just our gas station and the decision to buy your gas was a favour we did you cos we could have gone to Equatorial Guinea or Angola who know what business is. Buying gas from you on the other hand was to our environmental benefits.

Ask your forex bureau ,where they were getting their dollars from; this past few months?

Your country is less important when it comes to Ghana, the earlier you face the fact the better.

From music to politics to diplomacy
Better get yourself a better history book and learn.
loooll dude im not trying to make nigeria important, it already is, to d whole africa

Ghanaians are trying so hard to be Nigerians and they cant ,so they hating and evying
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Just30: 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
loooll dude im not trying to make nigeria important, it already is, to d whole africa

Ghanaians are trying so hard to be Nigerians and they cant ,so they hating and evying
grin the irony of your comment.
Nigerians are all over the world, claiming to be Ghanaians and holding Ghanaian passports.
Over 10,000 of you troop to Ghana every day and a total of closed to 3million of your kind currently in Ghana.

Now, the question is; who wants to be who?
Your dilemma
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Just30:
grin the irony of your comment.
Nigerians are all over the world, claiming to be Ghanaians and holding Ghanaian passports.
Over 10,000 of you troop to Ghana every day and a total of closed to 3million of your kind currently in Ghana.

Now, the question is; who wants to be who?
Your dilemma
so u are saying d whole people in Accra are Nigerians , cos 3 million is d population of Accra

and do u know how many Nigerians are in america and Britain ??yes I'll tell u, its d whole population of Ghana !!! still we are almost 200 million chai
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Just30: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
so u are saying d whole people in Accra are Nigerians , cos 3 million is d population of Accra

and do u know how many Nigerians are in america and Britain ??yes I'll tell u, its d whole population of Ghana !!! still we are almost 200 million chai
Accra is not the only region in Ghana
And I don't care how many Nigerians are in Britain or America.
I care when your people use Ghana passports to claim to be Ghanaian
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Just30:
lol Accra is d only place Nigerians go to in Ghana , so u say there are 3 million Nigerians in Ghana and the population of Accra is 3million that means there are only Nigerians in Accra no Ghanian mtcheeeew
be there and be whyning Ghana ,its not only 3 million Nigerians, its d whole Nigeria that's in ghana . why didn't u say d whole of China is Ghana mtcheeeew.
this guy go just dey misyarn anyhow
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Just30:
lol it seems like u care cos UV been looking for ways to castigate a great country like Nigeria
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Just30: 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
lol it seems like u care cos UV been looking for ways to castigate a great country like Nigeria
castigate?
I've been asking you and your people to stop obsessing on Ghana
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Just30: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
lol Accra is d only place Nigerians go to in Ghana , so u say there are 3 million Nigerians in Ghana and the population of Accra is 3million that means there are only Nigerians in Accra no Ghanian mtcheeeew
be there and be whyning Ghana ,its not only 3 million Nigerians, its d whole Nigeria that's in ghana . why didn't u say d whole of China is Ghana mtcheeeew.
this guy go just dey misyarn anyhow
Accra is not the only place your people go to
They are in Kumasi, Takoradi, BA , Volta and so many other places
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Just30:
castigate?
I've been asking you and your people to stop obsessing on Ghana
for the 100th time , no Nigerian is obssessd with Ghana. Neva has and Neva will period!!!
Re: See The Tallest Building In Africa by Just30: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
for the 100th time , no Nigerian is obssessd with Ghana. Neva has and Neva will period!!!
your own forum just told you you are a liar.
Key search Ghana and see your obsession
A day does not go bye without your people either comparing, looking for Ghana stories or posing your depression on Ghana.

If that is not obsession then you probably don't know what is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Building My Three (3) Bedroom Flat / Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It... / Doors - Discussions About Doors - Qualities, Sizes, Types, Installations Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.