Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:38 AM

"Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" (608 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by jdanz: 6:12am On Mar 13, 2017
"KEMEN IS INNOCENT" How could Kemen had fingered Tboss when she has confirmed she was on her period.
1. Kemen did not have his fingers stained.
2. Tboss would havee noticed blood stains on her waist and probably her night pants she was wearing that night.
3. At least one of the bedsheets or blankets that Tboss used to cover herself would have been stained with blood.
The camera never captured Kemen getting up to go wash his hands nor change nor clean the blanket.
The link below shows Tboss confirming she was on her period when Kemen was accused of fingering Tboss.
Big Brother is NOT that smart after all.
http://www.bigbrotherafricatv.com/2017/03/tboss-says-she-was-on-her-period.html?m=1
Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by wilcox(m): 6:15am On Mar 13, 2017
Hmmmmm this early morning on monday
Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by Derawiz(m): 6:20am On Mar 13, 2017
we all know that "rape" and "sexual violation" is the new way of seeking sympathy and ruining the career of some innocent young men by this heartless females.
It's all good cos life doesn't end in a show.
Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by klassykute(m): 6:21am On Mar 13, 2017
wetin cm happen.
Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 13, 2017
Illuminati sponsored program

Tufiakwa
Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by kiddoiLL(m): 6:31am On Mar 13, 2017
Kemen on monday..kemen on tues..kemen on wed..kemen on thursday..kemen on Friday...kemen on Sat...kemen on Sunday...

now Kemen on early monday again...muna respect unaselves with all these post o
Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by bbm2016(m): 6:39am On Mar 13, 2017
Abeg
Watin I go chop this morning sef....
As Nigeria hard reach watin concern me with kemen
Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by Newsreporta: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2017
Ok
Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by jdanz: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Derawiz:
we all know that "rape" and "sexual violation" is the new way of seeking sympathy and ruining the career of some innocent young men by this heartless females.
It's all good cos life doesn't end in a show.

It's not all good. Kemen is a human and has a future.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tboss Again,says N25m Is Nothing To Her And Half Caste Ladies Are Hot / Bbnaija: See This Access Bank Post And The Comic Response Yesterday After Efe V / END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.