Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** (55795 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / Four Letter Word Game: Start New Words With The Last Letter (reloaded) / Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by debosky(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2009
continuation from: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-311826.3168.html#msg5134007

platinumnk:

I dont know how Im going to get around my folks with a puppy, I want to buy a Pomeranian sooo bad. Maybe if I can but it in a box and put it on my doorstep and gift-wrap it, then tell my folks that someone gave it to me as a gift then maybe they will let me keep it.

Hell we have pet chickens angry - I dont know why I can have a little Pomeranian angry angry
[img]http://pjbottoms.files./2008/04/pomeranian-0533.jpg[/img]

isnt it precious- makes my heart melt and elimnates my boredom, and money spent on it wont be wasted lol grin grin

Ok 800$ for a puppy aint that bad, Im looking at a choclate and caramel colored one . . call him foofy lol cheesy cheesy

Im a dummy for enrolling in the winter Online Class, she has long assignments every freaken day!!
FXuk angry angry angry

When is my stuff going to arrive? its been almost 2 months angry i cant wait to show off my new highlights

Aiight- Another Photoshoot coming up . . . got to firm up what thanksgiving slacked grin grin grin lol

I love the Power90 workout tapes, makes u sweat like crazy cheesy just have my 9ja music in my mp3 player and the music makes you want to work out harder, (or maybe I just like shaking my but.t lol grin)

Hmm. . i need to edit my privacy settings on fb.- Done. Whos really a friend? I guess no one but me, myself, and I.

And those TWO are the most beautiful? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ughhh i laugh in Igbo grin grin grin ;Dhahahahah when they are not even up to par! my best friend is bigger than them both and LOOKS WAAAY better than those two shocked shocked shocked grin

I wonder ooo . .

Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by iice(f): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2009
Ehen debo grin
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by mukina2: 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2009
whats on my mind?

how i watched avatar tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by debosky(m): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2009
iice:

Ehen debo grin

orders from Mukiabove .  grin

pomeranian ko, pomegranate ni. My old neighbours have a pair of them - dressed in red last week. Ridiculous.  grin
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2009
I want to kill someone. . . . . angry angry
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by iice(f): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2009
mukina2:

whats on my mind?

Who dash you grin grin

debosky:

pomeranian ko, pomegranate ni. My old neighbours have a pair of them - dressed in red last week. Ridiculous.  grin

Hey my chihuahuas are dressed in red for the season grin grin They look cute too tongue even though they are overweight grin
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by mukina2: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2009
debosky:

how we sure say nor be you own them? grin

FL Gators:

I want to kill someone. . . . . angry angry
no you wont tongue

iice:

Who dash you grin grin

Hey my chihuahuas are dressed in red for the season grin grin They look cute too tongue even though they are overweight grin
i watched it angry sad grin in my dreams na grin

dem get jewelry this time around?
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by platinumnk(f): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
debosky:

oohhhhhhhhhh[b] post a pic please[/b]!!! kiss  
Pomeranians are the cutest dogs in the world!
I have a huge Pomeranian Calendar in my office ive been torturing myself with pics sad sad

I would love to dress them up though cheesy
mukina2:

whats on my mind?

is that based on the Avatar cartoon show from Nickelodeon? undecided
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2009
Muki, never say never angry

@
Typing without my glasses. Headache
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by iice(f): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2009
mukina2:

i watched it angry sad grin in my dreams na grin

dem get jewelry this time around?

Yes loff. . .barettes and necklaces cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by platinumnk(f): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2009
iice:

Who dash you grin grin

Hey my chihuahuas  are dressed in red for the season grin grin They look cute too tongue even though they are overweight grin

overweight lol . . .hahahah too much pounded yam grin grin grin Do u have long-haired chihuahuas? they are beautiful too, second to pomeranians cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by debosky(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2009
mukina2:

how we sure say nor be you own them? grin

Me own pomeranians? Na BBQ meat be that oh. grin

@ Plat

If I see them this weekend I'll take a picture for you wink
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by mukina2: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2009
platinumnk:

is that based on the Avatar cartoon show from Nickelodeon? undecided

err . .brb grin grin

FL Gators:

Muki, never say never angry

na you wont tongue

iice:

Yes loff. . .barettes and necklaces cheesy
hmm time to go  lipsrsealed

debosky:

Me own pomeranians? Na BBQ meat be that oh. grin
shocked reporting you to the vets association grin
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by iice(f): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2009
platinumnk:

overweight lol . . .hahahah too much pounded yam grin grin grin Do u have long-haired chihuahuas? they are beautiful too, second to pomeranians cheesy

Yeah overweight. . .am afraid, they are spoiled rotten.  Not much pounded yam, more like juicy meat and everything i eat grin Yeah long-haired ones.  My short-haired one died a while back sad One of them though looks like a pomeranian.  I think almost all dogs are cute. . .i love dogs. . .well animals
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by platinumnk(f): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
iice:

Yeah overweight. . .am afraid, they are spoiled rotten.  Not much pounded yam, more like juicy meat and everything i eat grin Yeah long-haired ones.  My short-haired one died a while back sad One of them though looks like a pomeranian.  I think almost all dogs are cute. . .i love dogs. . .well animals

WOW! can u post a pic PLS!??  u seem loveable so I know they are spoiled grin grin grin grin the long haired ones are rarer as I only seen them on TV, the long haired ones look similar to Poms thats why I love them lol  grin all I seen live was the short haired ones, Sorry about your loss. .  embarassed  was it old?
i love animals too, thats why we havent eaten our pet chickens  grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

@debo - Im waiting thanks grin
@muki- u googled it yet? cheesy

I had a tuxedo cat that used to walk with me to my bus stop and she only liked me and waited for me when I came back from school.
She got in another fight with another animal and hid from from me, when I found her she was bleeding to death and it was too late to save her cry cry I buried her in my backyard . . said a prayer and covered it with rosepetals embarassed embarassed
her name was Tunafish; because thats how I found her, she was a stray feral cat staying under my house and I saw something one day and I thought it was a snake, so I told my dad and he spayed gasoline under the house and few mins later the cat comes running out and she was preeety , black all over with with underneath, just like a tuxedo!

I took a can of tunafish and put it near the place where she ran away, I sat a few feet away and waited . . she came out in halfhour, she was so hungry and she ate and allowed me to pet her. then she became my friend forever because I would sneak out and feed her, my parents surprised me when they started buying cat food!!
but she still only liked me. . smiley
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by mukina2: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2009
platinumnk:

WOW! can u post a pic PLS!??  u seem loveable so I know they are spoiled grin grin grin grin the long haired ones are rarer as I only seen them on TV, the long haired ones look similar to Poms thats why I love them lol  grin all I seen live was the short haired ones, Sorry about your loss. .  embarassed  was it old?
i love animals too, thats why we havent eaten our pet chickens  grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

han han woman angry i said brb grin grin ok make i talk am in full. i dey come grin grin

i was actually teasing iice wink
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by goodass(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2009
ytee n JJ same babe?
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by platinumnk(f): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2009
mukina2:

han han woman angry i said brb grin grin ok make i talk am in full. i dey come grin grin

i was actually teasing iice wink

see confessions shocked shocked grin grin lolz cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2009
Freezing cold, but I like it cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by mukina2: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2009
platinumnk:

see confessions shocked shocked grin grin lolz cheesy
of? grin
midear even the tv knows if its not soccer or cartoons i am allergic to it cheesy
thats not news na grin grin
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by iice(f): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2009
platinumnk:

I had a tuxedo cat that used to walk with me to my bus stop and she only liked me and waited for me when I came back from school.
She got in another fight with another animal and hid from from me, when I found her she was bleeding to death and it was too late to save her cry cry  I buried her in my backyard . .  said a prayer and covered it with rosepetals  embarassed embarassed
her name was Tunafish; because thats how I found her, she was a stray feral cat staying under my house and I saw something one day and I thought it was a snake, so I told my dad and he spayed gasoline under the house and few mins later the cat comes running out and she was preeety , black all over with with underneath, just like a tuxedo!

I took a can of tunafish and put it near the place where she ran away, I sat a few feet away and waited . .  she came out in halfhour, she was so hungry and she ate and allowed me to pet her. then she became my friend forever because I would sneak out and feed her, my parents surprised me when they started buying cat food!!
but she still only liked me. .  smiley

No, he was a young one smiley but such is life.  Life and death, a cycle.  I wanted to get another one but am thinking btw a pomeranian, pug and french bulldog grin  Well i tend to shave their hair sometimes.  The hair flying all over can be hard on cleaning tongue  Sorry about your cat smiley.  I have one too grin An adopted stray.  
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by mukina2: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2009
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by iice(f): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2009
Awwww *hugs* smiley
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by platinumnk(f): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2009
mukina2:

of? grin
midear even the tv knows if its not soccer or cartoons i am allergic to it cheesy
thats not news na grin grin

Phew~ Im glad im not the only one hooked on cartoons grin

iice:

No, he was a young one smiley but such is life.  Life and death, a cycle.  I wanted to get another one but am thinking btw a pomeranian, pug and french bulldog grin  Well i tend to shave their hair sometimes.  The hair flying all over can be hard on cleaning tongue  Sorry about your cat smiley.  I have one too grin An adopted stray.  

awww sad
get a pomeranian! cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2009
Dogs are smelly, it's all about the cobras cool
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by debosky(m): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2009
iice:

Had (more like took care of) two different cats last year - one was named couscous. That one was the meanest cat in the world and I wanted to electrocute it. angry

The second was a bit more friendly - pumpkin. grin My landlady found her, brought her in and treated her well. But she was fairly old and a bit sickly. She's always come down to the basement and wake me up about 5.30am by scratching on my door. Unfortunately she passed on this year. . . RIP pumpkin. cry
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by platinumnk(f): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2009
debosky:

Had (more like took care of) two different cats last year - one was named couscous. That one was the meanest cat in the world and I wanted to electrocute it. angry

hahahah what did the cat do to you ?? grin grin

debosky:

The second was a bit more friendly - pumpkin. grin My landlady found her, brought her in and treated her well. But she was fairly old and a bit sickly. She's always come down to the basement and wake me up about 5.30am by scratching on my door. Unfortunately she passed on this year. . . RIP pumpkin. cry

sorry o cry cry tunafish used to rub my legs constantly when she wanted food sad

@ibk- ure not serious

@topic- I made up my mind, Im getting a Pomeranian. angry
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by Epi: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2009
lol Celtic yellow and black  "Zebra" uniform grin grin grin even goalie dress like them grin grin grin
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
@plat

I hate dogs, they scare me undecided embarassed

2post
Dnt have to go anymore tongue grin

Cant wait to cut my hair tomor. . . . looking forward to natural-ity kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by platinumnk(f): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2009
FL Gators:

@plat

I hate dogs, they scare me undecided embarassed

2post
Dnt have to go anymore tongue grin

Cant wait to cut my hair tomor. . . . looking forward to natural-ity kiss kiss kiss

even the small cute tiny ones like iice's dogs? undecided undecided
I know why my mom don't like dogs, a rabid dog tried to attack my mom when she was small back home, it had wandered in the village and was attacking kids, my aunt hopped out in front of my mom and fought the dog off, the dog bit her aunt and she died.  It isn't that traumatic I hope? sad sad

Ure cutting it all off shocked shocked shocked shocked
And doing what?
BTW Ive been natural for 4 years . . I cut EVERYTHING Off. . . my bf was was barber and he gave me a buzz cut.   . . lol he loved rubbing his hands through my curls though . . 

I just had my hair braided on Monday. When I last checked it (flatiron)  was reaching my shoulder blades, but now she touched lower down my back , almost the middle shocked cheesy I was SO happy but damm natural hair is a pain lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed its too dammmed curly angry angry angry  that's why I keep it braided up, even braiding it it curls up errrgh grin grin

My favorite part so far going natural was when i was 3-6 months into it and I had the cutest baby curls and it was soooo easy to take care of! na . . .  its a pain in the neck and I would much rather pay someone to take my trouble ooo . . I promised myself I'm only relaxing on two conditions : And they haven't shown up yet.

LOL i remember braiding my hair in 9ja, they were soo surprised at my hair. . . lol "virgin hair virgin hair" they kept saying it was too much and asking to relax it lol ~ i told them hell no, braid it like u see it tongue
Lol this is probably the only time I will discuss my hair. . . lol  wink
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by mukina2: 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2009
ok animal talk ok . . tongue

i have a pet dragon tongue he feeds on Ibkaye's flesh, why must she hate dogs angry
  grin grin grin

My eyes oh  . .i nor want wear coke bottle na embarassed
Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by sjeezy8: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2009
Grades are looking wassup

studying for the LSAT, Im soo young

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Game Session. . . Fill In The Gaps. / How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.