Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Who Get Sense Pass - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Get Sense Pass (662 Views)

Woman Crush Wednesday (WCW) Try Get Sense My Brother / Who Knew Satan Has A Great Sense Of Humor?! / Screen Grabs Of Nigerians Sense Of Humor... Laugh Away Your Sorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Get Sense Pass by deviceteck: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2017
Who Get Sense Pass

Three contractors were visiting a tourist attraction on the same day. One was from Nigeria, another from Germany, and the third from France.

At the end of the tour, the guard asked them what they did for a living.

When they all replied that they were contractors, the guard said, "Hey we need one of the rear fences redone. Why don't you guys take a look at it & give me a bid?" So, to the back fence they all went to check it out.

First to step up was the German contractor. He took out his tape measure and pencil, did some measuring and said, "Well I figure the job will run about $900. $400 for materials, $400 for my crew, and $100 profit for me."

Next was the French contractor. He also took out his tape measure and pencil, did some quick figuring and said, "Looks like I can do this job for $700. $300 for materials, $300 for my crew, and $100 profit for me."

Without so much as moving, the Nigerian contractor said, "$2,700."

The guard, incredulous, looked at him and said, "You didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?"

"Easy," he said. "$1,000 for you, $1,000 for me and we hire the guy from France."

More jokes http://deviceteck.com/community/jokes/test-from-lecturer/

(1) (Reply)

You Cant Always Get What You Want...photo / Be Proud Of What Your Into Provided Is For The Good... A Very Big Lesson. / Sooooo Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.