Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. (50262 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Codes151(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2017
Source code can be edited! So well! But look at my point! Why register a car with apostle suleman instead of his 3 real names!!! Also look down at the spacing between the names! It's edited and clear!
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by pokipoki: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2017
gadgetsngs:
No one undermined the website , the name was clearly there yesday and it wasnt injected by anyone ,how comeits no more there
You mentioned it was verified. By who? This are the questions you need to ask, not believing every information
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by HardMirror(m): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2017
remedick:
I was not paid a dime. You know I am doing it? Let me tell you. Firstly, I am not a good christian and I hardly go to church. my reason for taking this up was due to the way he was arrested after speaking against the killing in Kaduna. You all, if you are southerner, you are a disgrace to your heritage because the NORTH defend theirs to the last blood and I am ashamed of you if you are from the south.
Abeg. Shut up!
Was his arrest not justified?
And why did he also use the government owned police to arrest a lady and claim she was a terrorist. What evidence did he present to prove she was a terrorist?
Hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by HardMirror(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2017
Codes151:
Source code can be edited! So well! But look at my point! Why register a car with apostle suleman instead of his 3 real names!!! Also look down at the spacing between the names! It's edited and clear!
I have seen pastors with drivers license with the title "Pastor".

5 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by HardMirror(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2017
Edwinmason:
it is easy to say "i did" you know that this scandal is on the best thing you should is to get a screenshot of the plate number and it owner name.......suleman this,suleman that.....if he had a thing wit the actress so what....guilty or not nt my damn biz
It is a big deal.
It proves, otobo could be telling the truth that he tried killing her. It proves that he arrested otobo on cooked up charges. Claiming she was a terrorist while in actual fact he is only trying to save his business (church).

So what do you mean by it is no big deal.

He must sleep on the bed he laid.

4 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by shine12: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2017
Even a child will know the name was added to the website as a proof.I'm not supporting him though but the alledged proof is just an amateur work of adding someone's name to a website source code and then screenshot it.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Codes151(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2017
HardMirror:

I have seen pastors with drivers license with the title "Pastor".
orr!! With more of this evidence, I go change side o
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by obailala(m): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2017
kenney222:
Today I was scrolling through my facebook page and I came across another news report regarding the Apostle Suleman and Ms Otobo Scandal.
While reading it I noticed another lady was mentioned, her name was Daniella Okeke.
I was not aware at the time that another lady was implicated as an alleged lover of the Preacher and so I quickly searched the lady on google to get more information about her involvement in the case.

It was at this moment I stumbled on the report by ” Sahara reporters “ saying unequivocally that The preacher apostle Suleman
bought a “Mercedes-Benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke”.
I was curious and I read on to see the proof that supported the confident claim. It was at this moment I saw the vehicle allegedly
bought by the Preacher Suleman, with proof from the lagos state MVAA website stating the vehicle was registered to The Preacher “Apostle Johnson Suleman”
With this irrefutable evidence I was distraught, I only Saw the preacher once, about a month ago when he visited Malaysia for a program,
it was a 2 day program. I did not attend the first day, on that day however he mentioned my name and prophesied about a business
plan I hadn’t told anyone about yet.

When I heard about this later that night, I was amazed and I went for the program the following day and had a good time there.
My personal impression of him was very positive.
So to see evidence that the lady Daniella okeke whom I must admit is very easy on the eyes was driving around in a car owned by
the Apostle, well that I could not ignore as just a rumour.

Honestly I was distraught, the feeling that there was some hypocrisy in his teachings about marriage and family did not sit well with me.
However I decided to confirm this evidence for myself, I wanted to come to terms with the truth that he actually is guilty of having some sort
of relationship with the lady Daniella Okeke.

So I proceeded to visit the Lagos state MVAA website http://www.lsmvaapvs.org to search the details of the vehicle and confirm it was
owned by the preacher, using the number provided by Sahara Reporters and republished by so many other news agencies and blogs “ MUS123EJ”.
It was at this moment I discovered the deception.

When I searched the website with the plate number provided, I noticed no name was given. However Sahara reporters gave the name
within the source Code of the web page. So I proceeded to open the source code of the webpage and I realized that the name “Apostle Johnson Suleman”
been the owner of the vehicle was entirely a farce.

The preacher’s name is not mentioned as the owner of the vehicle like the Organization Sahara Reporter would lead you to believe.
In fact the website does not provide an owner for this vehicle.

The Image Below is the Post from Sahara Reporters.

[img]https://image.ibb.co/ff34Aa/apo3.jpg[/img]

The Proof From Sahara Reporters Below:

[img]https://image.ibb.co/cGXxVa/vllkyt4gneer1i56k_d187c779.jpg[/img]

[img]https://image.ibb.co/eTYFGF/vllkyt4ni91fokojt_cf36a0f3.jpg[/img]

https://image.ibb.co/kXzpbF/vllkyt61bdj4c428e_90fecffc.jpg

[img]https://image.ibb.co/e35UbF/REGISTRATION_DANIELLA_CAR.jpg[/img]

Now with the evidence provided above, it is understandable to come to the conclusion that this story is true.
Also the reputation of Sahara reporters adds another level of credibility to the story.
However as you will see below and probable research on your own you will come to the same conclusion as i did.
Its a lie, a big lie.

This is the Source Code from the site after searching with the Plate number given by Sahara Reporters

[img]https://image.ibb.co/gWUEbF/apo6.jpg[/img]

[img]https://image.ibb.co/kaZY3v/obi1.jpg[/img]

Apostle Suleman is not mentioned as the owner of this vehicle anywhere. Now readers i am not asking you to just take my word on this.
I want you to look at the evidence i have presented and go to the website " http://www.lsmvaapvs.org " and run a search with the car number
" MUS123EJ " or take this direct link " http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=Mus123ej " . To my html proficient readers you will notice the code provided by Sahara Reporters was edited, And even if you know nothing about Website Coding just search the Vehicle and Right click on the webpage on your browser and select "View Page Source" now do a manual search of the source for the Name Suleman or Johnson or Apostle.

Now this post is not meant to absolve the preacher of any wrong doing from his previous accusations. However, let us take into account that
a very "supposedly" trusted and reputable media agency like Sahara Reporters provided this false information in order to mislead the readers.

What else in this scandal is FALSE?

How can we in all honesty take further news publications on this issue from sahara reporters or other news agencies that republished this article as the truth?

Regardless of race, gender, religion or denomination. We as a people need to ask ourselves questions and come up with conclusions based on our research with the evidences provided.
The media is not incorruptible.

I have attached a few images but use the links to paint a clearer picture of the deception.

I have only one question for you, when did you carry out your personal investigation?... What date and time?

The name appearing on the website page source was an error by the website developers. You do not think that the bug has been fixed within this weekend right?

FYI, I checked the same page 2 days ago and I saw the name exactly as reported by SR. I proceeded to check several other number plates and they all also showed the owner names. After reading your post now, I rechecked it and it appears the names dont show anymore. Obviously the bug has been fixed sometime late staurday or yesterday. I do not know if the pastor had anything todo with the girls or not, but one thing which I can confirm for you with 100% certainty is that the vehicle which was reported to be Daniella's actually had the name of the pastor detailed as the owner in the website source page.

4 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by joe4christ(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2017
kenney222:
Today I was scrolling through my facebook page and I came across another news report regarding the Apostle Suleman and Ms Otobo Scandal.
While reading it I noticed another lady was mentioned, her name was Daniella Okeke.
I was not aware at the time that another lady was implicated as an alleged lover of the Preacher and so I quickly searched the lady on google to get more information about her involvement in the case.

It was at this moment I stumbled on the report by ” Sahara reporters “ saying unequivocally that The preacher apostle Suleman
bought a “Mercedes-Benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke”.
I was curious and I read on to see the proof that supported the confident claim. It was at this moment I saw the vehicle allegedly
bought by the Preacher Suleman, with proof from the lagos state MVAA website stating the vehicle was registered to The Preacher “Apostle Johnson Suleman”
With this irrefutable evidence I was distraught, I only Saw the preacher once, about a month ago when he visited Malaysia for a program,
it was a 2 day program. I did not attend the first day, on that day however he mentioned my name and prophesied about a business
plan I hadn’t told anyone about yet.

When I heard about this later that night, I was amazed and I went for the program the following day and had a good time there.
My personal impression of him was very positive.

So to see evidence that the lady Daniella okeke whom I must admit is very easy on the eyes was driving around in a car owned by
the Apostle, well that I could not ignore as just a rumour.

Honestly I was distraught, the feeling that there was some hypocrisy in his teachings about marriage and family did not sit well with me.
However I decided to confirm this evidence for myself, I wanted to come to terms with the truth that he actually is guilty of having some sort
of relationship with the lady Daniella Okeke.

So I proceeded to visit the Lagos state MVAA website http://www.lsmvaapvs.org to search the details of the vehicle and confirm it was
owned by the preacher, using the number provided by Sahara Reporters and republished by so many other news agencies and blogs “ MUS123EJ”.
It was at this moment I discovered the deception.

When I searched the website with the plate number provided, I noticed no name was given. However Sahara reporters gave the name
within the source Code of the web page. So I proceeded to open the source code of the webpage and I realized that the name “Apostle Johnson Suleman”
been the owner of the vehicle was entirely a farce.

The preacher’s name is not mentioned as the owner of the vehicle like the Organization Sahara Reporter would lead you to believe.
In fact the website does not provide an owner for this vehicle.

The Image Below is the Post from Sahara Reporters.

[img]https://image.ibb.co/ff34Aa/apo3.jpg[/img]

The Proof From Sahara Reporters Below:

[img]https://image.ibb.co/cGXxVa/vllkyt4gneer1i56k_d187c779.jpg[/img]

[img]https://image.ibb.co/eTYFGF/vllkyt4ni91fokojt_cf36a0f3.jpg[/img]

https://image.ibb.co/kXzpbF/vllkyt61bdj4c428e_90fecffc.jpg

[img]https://image.ibb.co/e35UbF/REGISTRATION_DANIELLA_CAR.jpg[/img]

Now with the evidence provided above, it is understandable to come to the conclusion that this story is true.
Also the reputation of Sahara reporters adds another level of credibility to the story.
However as you will see below and probable research on your own you will come to the same conclusion as i did.
Its a lie, a big lie.

This is the Source Code from the site after searching with the Plate number given by Sahara Reporters

[img]https://image.ibb.co/gWUEbF/apo6.jpg[/img]

[img]https://image.ibb.co/kaZY3v/obi1.jpg[/img]

Apostle Suleman is not mentioned as the owner of this vehicle anywhere. Now readers i am not asking you to just take my word on this.
I want you to look at the evidence i have presented and go to the website " http://www.lsmvaapvs.org " and run a search with the car number
" MUS123EJ " or take this direct link " http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=Mus123ej " . To my html proficient readers you will notice the code provided by Sahara Reporters was edited, And even if you know nothing about Website Coding just search the Vehicle and Right click on the webpage on your browser and select "View Page Source" now do a manual search of the source for the Name Suleman or Johnson or Apostle.

Now this post is not meant to absolve the preacher of any wrong doing from his previous accusations. However, let us take into account that
a very "supposedly" trusted and reputable media agency like Sahara Reporters provided this false information in order to mislead the readers.

What else in this scandal is FALSE?

How can we in all honesty take further news publications on this issue from sahara reporters or other news agencies that republished this article as the truth?

Regardless of race, gender, religion or denomination. We as a people need to ask ourselves questions and come up with conclusions based on our research with the evidences provided.
The media is not incorruptible.

I have attached a few images but use the links to paint a clearer picture of the deception.

From the bolded quote above, it kimda contradicts your stance from the bolded quote below

remedick:
I was not paid a dime. You know I am doing it? Let me tell you. Firstly, I am not a good christian and I hardly go to church. my reason for taking this up was due to the way he was arrested after speaking against the killing in Kaduna. You all, if you are southerner, you are a disgrace to your heritage because the NORTH defend theirs to the last blood and I am ashamed of you if you are from the south.

2 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by HardMirror(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2017
kenney222:
I attached this image with my entire screen to show you the time stamp. I just did this now i live in Malaysia hence my time. However the point is to show you that anything can be edited on a live site at least to a certain degree. I inspected the element which allowed me to alter the code just enough to get anyone to believe it was a live shot.

there has been no graphical editing. However i still edited the site to say the owner was Sahara reporters. Now im still looking for irrefutable evidence to back the bug theory besides " i tried it myself" or "It was there yesterday"
Where were you when we were all trying it yesterday? Even checking that of other people's cars. Please spare us the stories. I am suspecting you are working with suleman and after you all succeeded in getting the site administrators to make corrections, you rushed here this morning to start spewing trash. We are not fools. This information has been out since december last year, you are just checking this morning. Lol.
Keep fooling yourself and other gullibles

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Jammiiee(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2017
Don't mind them angry

And some people are here shouting will a whole Lagos State Government try to hide such details to cover the man up. And u just can't seem but wonder why they can't think straight.

1. Only 1 or very few programmers are behind that stuff and it takes just a call from their boss who is in charge of that site to give a command and the string is pulled or he does it himself

2. That the programmer does that after a call from an oga at the top whose got connections with the god of some men does not mean it represents the action of the Lagos state government of Ambode himself, that's why you have different people delegated in different spheres of the govt to oversee different aspects.

3. It's still a country called Nigeria where bribery and corruption stinks to the high heavens . It won't take an influential pastor much time to pull such stunts.

4. Even ur biggest politicians go under them for prayers, prophecies and what have you. What would it cost them to return the favour in order to save such a pastor.
timiawe123:
I verified it myself yesterday and apostle Suleimans name was there. It was just changed today.
Here's my screenshot

These Suleiman followers are really working hard to protect their man. Kudos to these crooks

5 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by remedick: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2017
HardMirror:

Abeg. Shut up!
Was his arrest not justified?
And why did he also use the government owned police to arrest a lady and claim she was a terrorist. What evidence did he present to prove she was a terrorist?
Hypocrites.
I repeat if you are from the SOUTH, you are a disgrace to your heritage and I won't apologise for that. Kaduna governor kept quiet while people were being killed like chicken. Someone had to speak up no matter his status. The same kaduna governor paid the killers and you want us to keep mute abi? Let me tell you one thing... this will not dent the man's image, no matter how much you guys try.

Tell me if you can view the number in the image attach and tell me the number you see.

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by obailala(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2017
kenney222:

I understand you quite perfectly, However false evidence is false evidence, Lagos state Mvaa Websiste does not reveal private information about car owners, it never has. Saying otherwise to sell a story is libel and a suit may be in play. like is said i'm not going to defend previous accusation only highlight the falsified evidence behind this one
The website revealed the owner name of the car up until ystrday. This is a fact I personally confirmed and I can swear my life on it.

3 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Sheggy13(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2017
kenney222:
I attached this image with my entire screen to show you the time stamp. I just did this now i live in Malaysia hence my time. However the point is to show you that anything can be edited on a live site at least to a certain degree. I inspected the element which allowed me to alter the code just enough to get anyone to believe it was a live shot.

there has been no graphical editing. However i still edited the site to say the owner was Sahara reporters. Now im still looking for irrefutable evidence to back the bug theory besides " i tried it myself" or "It was there yesterday"
The news of his name appearing in the source code was on nairaland front page two days ago. Numerous people went to verify using their own cars plate number and those of their acquaintances and they all affirmed that the site brought out the correct info. You refused to do your investigation then but waited until when those lines of codes have been removed, to open a thread this morning defending this apostle. You think people here are that stupid and ignorant, or all the people on nairaland and even on this thread, that corroborated Sahara Reporters expose are Fulani herdsmen or El-Rufai employees as this Apostle would want to make his gullible followers believe?

6 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by flairlady(f): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2017
A nairalander said the car was for the apostle last year
https://www.nairaland.com/3536468/daniella-okeke-flaunts-exotic-cars/1#52223857
So does it mean the conspiracy started since last year or what?

2 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by obailala(m): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2017
remedick:
I repeat if you are from the SOUTH, you are a disgrace to your heritage and I won't apologise for that. Kaduna governor kept quiet while people were being killed like chicken. Someone had to speak up no matter his status. The same kaduna governor paid the killers and you want us to keep mute abi? Let me tell you one thing... this will not dent the man's image, no matter how much you guys try.

Tell me if you can view the number in the image attach and tell me the number you see.

Guy, this point doesnt really count, there are actually some clearer pictures in which you could read the number plate.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Sheggy13(m): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2017
obailala:
The website revealed the owner name of the car up until ystrday. This is a fact I personally confirmed and I can swear my life on it.
Don't waste your time trying to explain things to that guy. Even if a video of the Apostle on a woman is released today, fools like the guy will tell you it's a body double or any other stupid explanation they can come up with. I hate the fact that I share the same nationality with such dumb fellows.

4 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Jammiiee(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Man. The same question u r asking is what we asked on that thread yesterday, but some folks fetched the pics frm her iG page and it was crystal clear angry

It was too clear sir angry
remedick:
i am not working for him but my main reason for being concerned is because of the nature and timing of this allegations. The plate number attached behind the vehicle is not even visible for anyone to see and they quickly attached a graphic image to the said car as the plate number. You and I know that the number was not visible so how then did sahara reporter see the number? I am not referring to the one on the top right corner but the one behind the vehicle. if you can see it, please show us.

3 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by morzook(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
remedick:

Why vomit trash while foaming in the mouth when all you have to do is check instagram for the picture and use the zoom feature to confirm or not? Why wait for validation from a stranger when you can get facts yourself?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by joe4christ(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
shine12:
Even a child will know the name was added to the website as a proof.I'm not supporting him though but the alledged proof is just an amateur work of adding someone's name to a website source code and then screenshot it.

You get sense so?
Didn't you read that lots of people were initially doubting the authenticity of this claim so they visited the website and so it for themselves. Still on doubt, most decided to try using their own personal vehicle plate number details on the website and checked the source code and Viola they saw their name revealed in the source code. Others even tested same with their relative's and they result was authentic.

So, what are you on about?

3 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by remedick: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
obailala:
Guy, this point doesnt really count, there are actually some clearer pictures in which you could read the number plate.
provide it... cos my eyes don't see anything. some say okeke has it on ig... please post the ig link? why is everybody who claim that the Apostle is guilty finding it hard to give complete information?
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by divineshare(m): 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
HOW DO WE CONFIRM THAT THE PLATE NUMBER OF THE GL450 MERCEDES BENZ SUV OF DANIELLA OKEKE IS ACTUALLY MUS123EJ

PLEASE I WANT TO BE OBJECTIVE.

HOW SURE THESE ARE NOT TWO DIFFERENT SUVs?

JUST THINKING.

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by ajog1: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

You have a point but I'm equally sure Sahara reporters will not publish such news if they didn't first search to confirm a name was actually there.

As a matter of fact there were even screenshots to prove it when the news hit nairaland.
You clearly don't know sahara reporters then!
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by HardMirror(m): 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
aloyt:
You all should not be fooled....let the owners of the website come and defend an editing that was done on the website at 02:15 today 13/03/2017. The internet will always be there for information.
Lol. So the site was edited 2:15am today.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Lokoyen(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Sheggy13:

The news of his name appearing in the source code was on nairaland front page two days ago. Numerous people went to verify using their own cars plate number and those of their acquaintances and they all affirmed that the site brought out the correct info. You refused to do your investigation then but waited until when those lines of codes have been removed, to open a thread this morning defending this apostle. You think people here are that stupid and ignorant, or all the people on nairaland and even on this thread, that corroborated Sahara Reporters expose are Fulani herdsmen or El-Rufai employees as this Apostle would want to make his gullible followers believe?

Your brain should be checked. The same website i checked my car info and my name wasn't there. Please don't condemn a man of God for no reason.

Sahara Reporters should be charged for libel also. Awon werey!

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
remedick:

So to you, this is south versus north, and not truth versus lie? undecided

2 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by adudu208(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
The op and others commenting in support of his conspiracy theory that someone or a group of persons are after the apostle are plain dumb.

If the op had really done his research and homework well he would have realised this same accusation has been made here wayback December 2016 even before the apostle's issue with Kaduna government and surely before we all knew Ms Stephanie Otobo.

Please refer to the link below for details:
https://www.nairaland.com/3536468/daniella-okeke-flaunts-exotic-cars/1#52223857

It is our duty to reveal and condemn any act that is despicable and alien to the christain faith. I will not support a man whom I know have something to hide all for the sake of protecting my religion.

You are guilty when facts say so whether u are a christian, atheist or moslem.

Those supporting the apostle should not do so out of sentiments but must be open to facts and be willing to accept when superior arguments and proofs are put forward.

5 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Beetobee(f): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
kenney222, I'm afraid you are wrong. I went to the site, got just what you posted, right-clicked and got a whole lot of tiny colored print. I clicked on 'owner name' in green ink and Apostle Suleiman's name came up. This was on Saturday night.

3 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by obailala(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
remedick:
provide it... cos my eyes don't see anything. some say okeke has it on ig... please post the ig link? why is everybody who claim that the Apostle is guilty finding it hard to give complete information?
Well Im sorry I wouldnt be spending an iota of my energy trying to prove that to you or anyone cos I stand to gain nothing from it.

2 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by HardMirror(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
remedick:

Hahahaha, so you took the picture to paint and reduced the size. You could not even compress with a better software. Keep compressing it.

4 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by remedick: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
morzook:

Why vomit trash while foaming in the mouth when all you have to do is check instagram for the picture and use the zoom feature to confirm or not? Why wait for validation from a stranger when you can get facts yourself?
I don't have IG account bros and I just went there now and the handle is private. I have clicked on follow but can't see anything as I am on PC and if you have a link to view that particular image, please post it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.