Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. (50265 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Ishilove: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Better
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by obailala(m): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Lokoyen:

Your brain should be checked. The same website i checked my car info and my name wasn't there. Please don't condemn a man of God for no reason.

Sahara Reporters should be charged for libel also. Awon werey!

When a website publishes confidential info in error, and this info leads to a scandal, do you actually think the owners of the website wouldnt scramble to fix the bug overnight following the publicity?

Like the person who you quoted stated, several people checked it on saturday when the story was published and saw their names. When did you check yours?

3 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by joe4christ(m): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
morzook:

Why vomit trash while foaming in the mouth when all you have to do is check instagram for the picture and use the zoom feature to confirm or not? Why wait for validation from a stranger when you can get facts yourself?

Don't mind the dude, he is just bent on blindly defending the apostle for a cause best known to him.

2 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by remedick: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
HardMirror:

Hahahaha, so you took the picture to paint and reduced the size. You could not even compress with a better software. Keep compressing it.
Nope. I did not reduce. I cut out the one where sahara reporter gave a plate number as the number behind the vehicle. And so I am asking you to tell me what you see. since you have a clearer picture cos the one even given by sahara reporter is not clear, show me please.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by HardMirror(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
I can swear that the OP is a programmer and has association with the website. I am also sure they contacted suleman and have received money from him to do this job.
Weldone. You can't fool us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by remedick: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
joe4christ:

Don't mind the dude, he is just bent on blindly defending the apostle for a cause best known to him.
Just as you are bent on defending the Northern masters that he is guilty. Did what he said about the killing in Kaduna no true? Were the christians not being killed and neglected ?
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Sheggy13(m): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Lokoyen:

Your brain should be checked. The same website i checked my car info and my name wasn't there. Please don't condemn a man of God for no reason.

Sahara Reporters should be charged for libel also. Awon werey!

Shut the gutter you call mouth. I detest being quoted by intellectually-deficient beings. When did you check that of your car (emphasis on When), and are all the people on nairaland and even on this thread that claimed to verify those of their cars Fulani herdsmen, Buhari Media Centre agents or El-Rufai employees?
Next time before you quote me, try to engage your brain and not use your anus for reasoning instead.

4 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by HardMirror(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
remedick:
Nope. I did not reduce. I cut out the one where sahara reporter gave a plate number as the number behind the vehicle. And so I am asking you to tell me what you see. since you have a clearer picture cos the one even given by sahara reporter is not clear, show me please.
Using "Paint" on a windows system. Shame on you. We all know what is happening here. OP is definitely a programmer and is an administrator for that website or knows those in charge. Money has changed hands. By the way this revelation was made since last year when it was still easy to check okeke's Instagram picture and get the number.

We know what is happening behind the scene. How much was your share?

3 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Ishilove: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
joe4christ:

Take it easy madam grin
I don't suffer fools gladly.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by remedick: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
obailala:
Well Im sorry I wouldnt be spending an iota of my energy trying to prove that to you or anyone cos I stand to gain nothing from it.
some think I am trying to defend the Apostle because I am staunch christian... bros, since this year, i never enter church and I don't think I went to church last year up to 10 times lol.

APC has proven to be an evil party and anybody who say anything against them is attacked... no matter who you are. I will create my own thread soon on how a fellow facebook friend was agitating for the release of his friend called Ggbadamosi because said gbadamosi spoke against APC government. This same man who agitated for the release of Ggadamosi has denounce his support for PMB last week I will also post that? WHY? because he has come to realise that he supported the wrong party.

I will post the facebook image... so you can see as well

1 Like

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by ip2121918021(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
ednut1:
guy apostle go soon find u and give u two 3 options. 1.be ready to miss 2. say all u found out was a lie in exchange for 5000 dollars and 1 round with Okeke 3. touch not my anointed

Omo that no. 2 go hard to miss o grin

1 Like

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by remedick: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
HardMirror:

Using "Paint" on a windows system. Shame on you. We all know what is happening here. OP is definitely a programmer and is an administrator for that website or knows those in charge. Money has changed hands. By the way this revelation was made since last year when it was still easy to check okeke's Instagram picture and get the number.

We know what is happening behind the scene. How much was your share?
how much was your own share for supporting APC and Kaduna Governor as BMC member? rubbish...
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Ishilove: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
HardMirror:

Na wa o. So boboyekini's dad is one of your customers? Why were you so cheap. Learn from otobo and okeke. Perhaps you have been defending suleman in hope that he would notice you. Lol
You can't do without quoting me. right? Is your life so empty and hopeless that trolling is the only thing that brings you joy? You are pathetic.

Quoting me henceforth will earn you a ban from the mods. I refuse to bear the brunt of your worthless existence
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by sugah: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
flairlady:
A nairalander said the car was for the apostle last year
https://www.nairaland.com/3536468/daniella-okeke-flaunts-exotic-cars/1#52223857
So does it mean the conspiracy started since last year or what?
Dont mind all these touch not my anointed spewing mofos.
Pastor Bleep ashawo pay am with tithes money and they are here defending him with Thier life.

Obviously he is being exposed because he tried to fight the government but forgot that he who lives in glass house shouldn't throw stones. Come to the table with equity.

When the issue arose, I personally went in search of the main picture. The babe had deleted it from her own page but her fanclub page still had it displayed. So I zoomed in to get a clear view of the plate number which I proceeded to put on the site to search. And followed the instruction to right click and view source code. Car owner was explicitly stated as Apostle Suleman Johnson..(and I thought, Nigerian pastors and titles Sha) . For good measure I searched for mine too and my correct name came up and I searched 2 others as well.

This was before Sahara reporters carried the info. After the news went viral, pictures were deleted from her fanclub page and the source code edited.

5 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by tectonotimes: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by morzook(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
haven't made a public comment about this issue since now it came out but the level of mumuism on this thread is nauseating! I give no fuc.k if the apostle is guilty or not even though from the evidence so far, he seems so. What is pissing me off is the level some will go to defend their demigods.

The person in question is a man and can mess up anytime, heck he could be what they say he is and more but has had a way of concealing it until now. Shit is hitting the fan and instead of people to say things as they are, they are prancing all about defending the man thereby showing the world the depth of their stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by HardMirror(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
remedick:
how much was your own share for supporting APC and Kaduna Governor as BMC member? rubbish...
So it is apc that said sulaiman shld be giving prostitutes cars and transfering money to them?
Do you know this revelation was made since december last year before suleman ever had any issues with the government?
Lol

4 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by remedick: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
HardMirror:

So it is apc that said sulaiman shld be giving prostitutes cars and transfering money to them?
Do you know this revelation was made since december last year before suleman ever had any issues with the government?
Lol
show us the prove that he transferred the money... and gave the car too. all i am asking for is proof? WHY? so that we can separate the seed from chaff...
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by HardMirror(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
progress69:

Mynd44, is the disgraced mod immune from a ban. She goes abusing and cursing and i have once or twice reported her. Yet she keeps commenting. Seun, lalasticlala take note.
Don't mind them. Just be watching them.

2 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by obailala(m): 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
remedick:
some think I am trying to defend the Apostle because I am staunch christian... bros, since this year, i never enter church and I don't think I went to church last year up to 10 times lol.

APC has proven to be an evil party and anybody who say anything against them is attacked... no matter who you are. I will create my own thread soon on how a fellow facebook friend was agitating for the release of his friend called Ggbadamosi because said gbadamosi spoke against APC government. This same man who agitated for the release of Ggadamosi has denounce his support for PMB last week I will also post that? WHY? because he has come to realise that he supported the wrong party.

I will post the facebook image... so you can see as well
Bro, in my opinion, this is a 'white or black matter' and shouldn't be complicated as you are trying to paint it by introducing the political angle. I don't care what political undertones this saga has, the issue is simple, did the man do what he was accused of or not?... We always like to outsmart ourselves by over analysing issues. I do not know whether the man had any relationship with the girls or not, but from the way things are going, I cant tell you i totally believe his side of the story.

Meanwhile regarding the car, I am quite confident based on the evidence I confirmed PERSONALLY (from the Lagos MVAA site) that the benz SUV was registered in the name of the pastor. I don't care who the man's political enemies are, the question is 'did he buy the car or not as the evidence proves?'

6 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by airmark(m): 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
kenney222:

Sorry, but this proves nothing so a snapshot was taken this is not evidence of editing.

Check this link , this was the archive before the website was updated, check line 239.

view-source:http://web.archive.org/web/20170312200210/http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=mus123ej

I am speechless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Please upload them here
obailala:
Guy, this point doesnt really count, there are actually some clearer pictures in which you could read the number plate.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by obailala(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
gadgetsngs:
Please upload them here
Like i said before, i stand to gain nothing from proving it or convincing anyone so why should i bother?... Feel free to believe what you want to believe. thanks

1 Like

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Heheee, please am not doubting u ,just want to know where i stand on this , kindly upload the pic so i can be sure
obailala:
Like i said before, i stand to gain nothing from proving it or convincing anyone so why should i bother?... Feel free to believe what you want to believe. thanks
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by morzook(m): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
the sheeple would still say its fake

airmark:

Check this link , this was the archive before the website was updated, check line 239.

view-source:http://web.archive.org/web/20170312200210/http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=mus123ej

I am speechless

3 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by sonickay(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
ip2121918021:
You guys have to stop displaying your ignorance and stupidity online (I understand this is complicated, only developers or woke non-dumb
people can understand it.
I discovered this in December and Posted it.

Then in january TechCabal.com guys complained to the govt (due to privacy concerns) and they tried to hide the name by commenting the HTML block element (Very lazy developers)

LASG fixed it totally by removing it yesterday.

NOW

http://web.archive.org/ let's you see a webpage the way it was previously. there's currently a snapshot there from the 12th of march (earlier before LASG fixed the bug totally)

If you go to this link : http://web.archive.org/web/20170312200210/http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=mus123ej

and you click "view source"

Voila !

I won't be writing about this anymore, cuz I initially discovered the car wasn't her's in December (it ain't my business, but you guys have to watch out for these false prophets) and posted it a few days back (that's where sahara got the tip from).

I doubt apostle bought her the car, he most probably visited her (and maybe even took that picture for her grin).

Why the bloody _fuck are you guys defending him like this, there's tons of proof against him.

This man isn't a man of God (I might as well call myself a man of God), I mean think of it, You think your God would watch while his Dear apostle is being lied against?.

You guys should have sense now!.

I'm just tired of all this because I've lost tons of my friends to the brainwashing of false prophets like this

Guys on the front page of this post : Eddygourdo, WeNoGoDie, blackaxe78. Help me edit your post and post what I've posted above. Nigerians have to wake up.
Please kindly create a new topic to be pushed to the frontpage with all evidence you have. The guy who started this is barely 24hrs old on this site, clearly a hired hand along others. I am surprised people r giving him attention at all. Too bad no one has video recording of this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by HardMirror(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
remedick:
show us the prove that he transferred the money... and gave the car too. all i am asking for is proof? WHY? so that we can separate the seed from chaff...
Hehehe.
Chai!
Even apostle has admitted sending money to her on several occasions. The only twist is that he claims he sent it to help her start a business. And you are here asking for evidence.

Have you asked suleman the evidence he has before charging the lady for terrorism? Lol

3 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by obailala(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
gadgetsngs:
Heheee, please am not doubting u ,just want to know where i stand on this , kindly upload the pic so i can be sure
If I accidentally come across it again, I will. Can't bother myself now to start searching cos with the storry all over the place since 2 days, the internet is now awash with thousands of the same picture (but unclear ones).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos / Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.