Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Is Anyone Prettier Than My Mum? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Anyone Prettier Than My Mum? (1259 Views)

Does Bleaching Make One Prettier? / IGBO Vs YORUBA Women,who Is Prettier???? / Which Nairaland Girl Is Prettier Than This Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anyone Prettier Than My Mum? by realtimer(m): 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2009
Checkout my mum's portrait here http://www.picable.com/Nature/Flowers/The-Young-Lady-is-my-Mum.943285 and tell me what she's like.
Tell me she's prettier than any other lady and win my free xmas gift! Thanks.
Re: Is Anyone Prettier Than My Mum? by Moyola(f): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2009
You want me to say the truth or what yu wana hear? lipsrsealed

Nwayzz as of d tym dhiz pix was takin. .ninety-eighty gbogboroh! errm. .shez. happy? {wat u wana hia}

Buh as d title implies. . .sorry 2 say 've cin beta! cool {truth}
Re: Is Anyone Prettier Than My Mum? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2009
realtimer:

Checkout my mum's portrait here http://www.picable.com/Nature/Flowers/The-Young-Lady-is-my-Mum.943285 and tell me what she's like.
you must really like your mom wow to think she is the most
beautiful woman in the world. pls carry on with that notion. she
is very pretty.
Re: Is Anyone Prettier Than My Mum? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2009
Dayum girl your cold cry His mom is quite pretty but I agree the pic look like it was taken in '82 smiley
Re: Is Anyone Prettier Than My Mum? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
Girl, make I no talk. If I post my mom's pix for here, you go quickly remove your pix.

Nice mom you got there though wink
Re: Is Anyone Prettier Than My Mum? by MrCrackles(m): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2009
realtimer:

Fuc.k your xmas free gift. . .Your mum is average no disrespect!
Re: Is Anyone Prettier Than My Mum? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2009
This guy, why you do your mama this kind thing?
Re: Is Anyone Prettier Than My Mum? by uzoo: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2009
@ MrCrackles
why do you even bother to type when you have a filthy mouth, i hope you have kids and they grow up to learn such dirty language from you and use them either on you or their mother.if you cant say sometihing nice why bother talking in the first place.

@poster
there's nothing i admire so much than a natural beauty which is what i see your mom has , sometimes i look at my mom's picture and i cant believe how naturally beautiful women were those days without makeup.
i think she looks lovely in the picture.
Re: Is Anyone Prettier Than My Mum? by mamagee3(f): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2009
My Mom is prettier than your mom
Like seriously, you need to see her young pic
and you'll know what I'm talking about
. cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Anyone Prettier Than My Mum? by MrCrackles(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2009
uzoo:

@ MrCrackles
why do you even bother to type  when you have a filthy mouth, i hope you have kids and they grow up to learn such dirty language from you and use them either on you or their mother.if you cant say sometihing nice why bother talking in the first place.
So me saying the picture is average is dirty language? shocked
U must be a fuc.ktard to say my mouth is filthy. . . A daft moro.n is what you are
I said his mum is average, how is that a dirty language you silly fool
Re: Is Anyone Prettier Than My Mum? by scottN(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2009
^^^^^^^ Here we go once again grin grin grin
Re: Is Anyone Prettier Than My Mum? by chika98: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2009
Awwww the love one has for a mother. She is beautiful in every way wink grin
Re: Is Anyone Prettier Than My Mum? by chocomillo(f): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2009
Sweet Mother kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is Anyone Prettier Than My Mum? by uzoo: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2009
Oh my, Why i'm i not suprised,another empty vessel on nairaland,''Bleep'',''Bleep'',''person'', hmm, where do i start to educate you on what a ''dirty language means'' oh well ,i guess i'll have to leave that to my 3year old to do,cos i cant even dignify such a reply  with another.
Re: Is Anyone Prettier Than My Mum? by ebinom(f): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2009
your mom is very pretty even though the pic looks old.my mum was drop dead gorgeous when she was young also.now she's hitting 70years.
Re: Is Anyone Prettier Than My Mum? by yme1(f): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2009
she is pretty
everyone is pretty the way they are

(1) (Reply)

Timberland Boot,nike,emporio Armani And Other Watches Available Here. / Endtime Tattoo / Original T.M Lewin Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.