Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:16 PM

Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) (44843 Views)

Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) / Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by JuneOctober(f): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
ItsQuinn:
smiley kiss
cheesy thanks for understanding and acting mature. Some people would have insulted me. grin
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Well I'm an understanding person especially when it comes to my fellow females. You are a female and I respect you smiley
Unlike those hypocritical men sad
JuneOctober:

cheesy thanks for understanding and acting mature. Some people would have insulted me. grin
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by JuneOctober(f): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Well I'm an understanding person especially when it comes to my fellow females. You are a female and I respect you smiley
Unlike those hypocritical men sad

grin grin Aww thanks. This one that you hate men like this, what went wrong naa?
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
Men hate us so it is time for us to return the favour and not sit and watch them oppress us like a fool. smiley
JuneOctober:

grin grin Aww thanks. This one that you hate men like this, what went wrong naa?
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
this is how churches are pairing up inadequate and vulnerable couples, the day the couple will realise who both of them really are they i'll proberbly end up murdering each other.

right now they have no choice they are both vunerable and the prostitute is proberbly feeling guilty for the life she led. and felt she had to be gratefull to the church by marrying a husband chosen for her by the church, and the husband is proberbly have lost hope of marrying a woman of his chioce due to porverty so he settles for a former harlot.
what she needs is rehabilitation then she can go on and chose the life she wanted. not getting her married to another individual with his own problems. from frying pan to fire! i have seen this happen numerous times

1 Like

Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Men hate us so it is time for us to return the favour and not sit and watch them oppress us like a fool. smiley
but i don't hate you, how did you come to the conclusion that men hate women? have you met all men, maybe some men hate you because of you self destructive atitude and bad behaviour. check your self i think you are the problem not men, how can all men hate you? we have never even met you? Again, i love you! kiss i have no reason to hate you. grin i don't even know you!
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
JuneOctober:

you are not also a men hater are you? like that psycho. of a so called woman
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by wasi9ice: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
May God bless her home lJN
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Lmao smiley
gypsey:
but i don't hate you, how did you come to the conclusion that men hate women? have you met all men, maybe some men hate you because of you self destructive atitude and bad behaviour. check your self i think you are the problem not men, how can all men hate you? we have never even met you? Again, i love you! kiss i have no reason to hate you. grin i don't even know you!
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
delli:
Hmmmmm
Broda the lord is with you o
You sha get mind happy marriage life
hahaha, na love na
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by delli(m): 12:23am On Mar 14, 2017
mechanics:
hahaha, na love na
ok o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

G-Wagon Casket Spotted In Anambra State (photo) / Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia / Wedding Cake Depicting A Nigerian Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.