Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:59 PM

Ooni Of Ife Jittery? Runs to London, Declares 3 Days Fasting & Prayers-Premium T - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Jittery? Runs to London, Declares 3 Days Fasting & Prayers-Premium T (2046 Views)

Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife / Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Playing Football Amidst Marriage Crash Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Jittery? Runs to London, Declares 3 Days Fasting & Prayers-Premium T by Neoguru3: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
obaaderemi:
Channels belong to a niger deltan(ss),bushman.ur hatred has affected u.sorry,the yorubas defeated ur expectation.enugu boy,i understand ur pain.u saw 'afonja' dead bodies if thats another name 4 hausas, not yorubas.All the hausas and fulanis have relocated to enugu from ife.
grin afonja muslim. E pain am.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Jittery? Runs to London, Declares 3 Days Fasting & Prayers-Premium T by obaaderemi: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Neoguru3:
grin afonja muslim. E pain am.
Osu,i sympathise with u.the pain belongs to you and ur people since 1966.the whole world knows that.I just pity those who lost loved ones in enugu and those shot dead in ph.my sincere condoldences.it's painful to be an ipobian at the moment.this one is already mad.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Jittery? Runs to London, Declares 3 Days Fasting & Prayers-Premium T by Neoguru3: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
obaaderemi:
Osu,i sympathise with u.the pain belongs to you and ur people since 1966.the whole world knows that.I just pity those who lost loved ones in enugu and those shot dead in ph.my sincere condoldences.it's painful to be an ipobian at the moment.this one is already mad.
ooni dey send una to go make peace with una masters while im dey chop sour ewedu and hard amala for london.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Jittery? Runs to London, Declares 3 Days Fasting & Prayers-Premium T by obaaderemi: 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Neoguru3:
ooni dey send una to go make peace with una masters while im dey chop sour ewedu and hard amala for london.
Once again,my condolences for the way the yorubas and northerners have treated u and yours since july 1967.sorry,dog
Re: Ooni Of Ife Jittery? Runs to London, Declares 3 Days Fasting & Prayers-Premium T by Neoguru3: 1:17am On Mar 14, 2017
obaaderemi:
Once again,my condolences for the way the yorubas and northerners have treated u and yours since july 1967.sorry,dog
If you are enjoying the zoo how come 90% of your houses in the south .waste is brown roof.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Jittery? Runs to London, Declares 3 Days Fasting & Prayers-Premium T by obaaderemi: 7:16am On Mar 14, 2017
Neoguru3:
If you are enjoying the zoo how come 90% of your houses in the south .waste is brown roof.
Your brothers live in those brown roofed houses in ibadan and ife,8 in one room.Then in december,they go to their 'villa'(in ibo voice).

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Jittery? Runs to London, Declares 3 Days Fasting & Prayers-Premium T by Neoguru3: 7:54am On Mar 14, 2017
obaaderemi:
Your brothers live in those brown roofed houses in ibadan and ife,8 in one room.Then in december,they go to their 'villa'(in ibo voice).
At least Igbos remember where they come from, unlike afonjas in the UK behaving like refugees.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Jittery? Runs to London, Declares 3 Days Fasting & Prayers-Premium T by OlaoChi: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2017
Adiola:
such a shame I'm from thus tribe ...weaklings I can't marry from here
why can't you just go and tell your Yoruba parents they are weakling? If you are truly Yoruba. Why tell us?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Jittery? Runs to London, Declares 3 Days Fasting & Prayers-Premium T by obaaderemi: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Neoguru3:
At least Igbos remember where they come from, unlike afonjas in the UK behaving like refugees.
U have stopped making sense.Have a nice day.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Jittery? Runs to London, Declares 3 Days Fasting & Prayers-Premium T by Neoguru3: 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
obaaderemi:
U have stopped making sense.Have a nice day.
Afonja please swerve.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Jittery? Runs to London, Declares 3 Days Fasting & Prayers-Premium T by obaaderemi: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Neoguru3:
Afonja please swerve.
OSU BOY.Sorry

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Jittery? Runs to London, Declares 3 Days Fasting & Prayers-Premium T by Neoguru3: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
obaaderemi:
OSU BOY.Sorry
ewedu braìn grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Jittery? Runs to London, Declares 3 Days Fasting & Prayers-Premium T by obaaderemi: 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Neoguru3:
ewedu braìn grin
Clap for yourself,osu.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Jittery? Runs to London, Declares 3 Days Fasting & Prayers-Premium T by Neoguru3: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
obaaderemi:
Clap for yourself,osu.
afonja, lacking common sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Re U From? / Drug Bust "mexico Style" / Stop Oro Ritual In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.