Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Infinix Is Poor In Software - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Is Poor In Software (11282 Views)

Infinix Is Partnering With Slot To Reward Fans / Infinix Is Lying To Us: A Request For A Call Back Of All Infinix Hot 4 / See Why Glo Network Is Poor In Some Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:13am On Mar 15, 2017
The only thing I can say I don't like about infinix is Thier accessories, it gets spoilt quick. Just 6 month and my earpiece is gone.

But when it comes to Thier phone ? Simply amazing.

Going from tecno p3 way back, to p5, to H7 before I decided to drop tecno for good due to lag and other issues. The only thing I like about tecno is Thier accessories, built to last.

After using hot 2 (2gb) for 1 year+ without any lag(Although I didn't play games on it) I was satisfied before it got stolen.

Now with my hot 4 ? I've played countless games on this device and still no lag.

Heavy games like Modern combat 5, GTA San Andreas, unearthed: Trail of ibn batuta, etc.

And Thier XOS ? Too beautiful.

Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Anusiemgood:

could it have been the reason while the phone is having problem
Hi @Anusiemgood Using your phone while charging is problematic. It causes the kind of reaction you've noticed.
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Anusiemgood:

hope it will not affect my phone after I do replacement for the ba3
Hello again @Anusiemgood a proper check will be done & anything out of place would be noted. You'll be asked to pay if there's any damage. Thanks.
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by just2endowed: 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello again @Anusiemgood a proper check will be done & anything out of place would be noted. You'll be asked to pay if there's any damage. Thanks.

hello CarlcareOpebi , what about my case. My infinx hot note charging port is not Fast charging any longer and its not detecting my PC again and its freaking slow charge as it takes forever to add a juice to the battery life.

I did repair it during march of 2016 and they help me change the charging flex when it was still under warranty at Calcare computer village Digital square.

but now, my phone is no more under warranty but the same problem persist again. so i took it to calcare at computer village and they told me they will have to change the main board when i know fully well that its the charging port flex that need to be change....and they billed me 16,500 naira for it. of course i reject it coz my phone is working well, but its just that slow charging problem.
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
just2endowed:

hello CarlcareOpebi , what about my case. My infinx hot note charging port is not Fast charging any longer and its not detecting my PC again and its freaking slow charge as it takes forever to add a juice to the battery life.

I did repair it during march of 2016 and they help me change the charging flex when it was still under warranty at Calcare computer village Digital square.

but now, my phone is no more under warranty but the same problem persist again. so i took it to calcare at computer village and they told me they will have to change the main board when i know fully well that its the charging port flex that need to be change....and they billed me 16,500 naira for it. of course i reject it coz my phone is working well, but its just that slow charging problem.
Hi @just2endowed Did they give any other reason for the Bill? The cause of slow charging could also stem from the mainboard sometimes. Send your name & phone number here [or follow @CarlcareNigeria on Twitter & send]. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre Opebi - this week - for assistance. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by okikiosibodu(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=CarlcareOpebi post=54619177]

I got an infinix note 3 pro, and it has a 2gb ram (not the 3gb ram advertised online) and 16gb Rom :I see 32gb on some sites online) . Did I get the right phone, or are there variants of infinix note 3 pro? Or are the sites online just misleading?
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Akpevwe9: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
The itel S31 is really nice, great specs
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=okikiosibodu post=54900529][/quote]
I got an infinix note 3 pro, and it has a 2gb ram (not the 3gb ram advertised online) and 16gb Rom :I see 32gb on some sites online) . Did I get the right phone, or are there variants of infinix note 3 pro? Or are the sites online just misleading?
Hi @okikiosibodu The correct storage capacity for INFINIX NOTE 3 PRO (X601) is [16 + 3]GB. Go to gc.infinixmobility.com to verify the authenticity of your device.
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hi @okikiosibodu The correct storage capacity for INFINIX NOTE 3 PRO (X601) is [16 + 3]GB. Go to gc.infinixmobility.com to verify the authenticity of your device.
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by okikiosibodu(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Thank you for your prompt response. However, that site can't be trusted cos I spotted a typographical errors in it-one I believe should never happen.
Take note of the spelling of "infinix" after I querried the site in the image below.
Also, Pls what is the specification of a good charger apart from the "follow-come" charger, to ensure fast charging?
Also below is a screenshot of my "about", but it still is 3gb Ram. I updated the OS this month after I got it, and I think if it were a counterfeit, I should have been having issues with it now.. .. I just want to clear my curiosity and confusion

Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by koskilala: 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
donpata:
Well, haven used the Infinix zero, hot, hot note and hot 4, I have come to the conclusion that Infinix are learners when it comes to smooth running of apps. I've used all the phones listed above and they have one thing in common - LAGGING. All my Infinix phones have been 2g ram but even with huge free memory, my apps hardly ever ran smoothly.

Worst is if I open many apps, the phone hangs and could even restart. I had to sell my hot note cos of this. I bought the hot 4 hoping it's gonna be better but I think even My previous Innjoo One and fire beats it in terms of smooth runs. I no even mention tecno. Sometimes, even ordinary SMS and phone dialer will lag. They really need to get their acts right.

Since you know the problem just switch . use techno PhonePad 3 .u will enjoy it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Powerbank Thread / Help! I Can't Watch Youtube With My Nokia Phone!!! / 30 Minutes of Cell Phone Exposure Affects Brain Activity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.