Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) (58145 Views)

Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by chinex276(m): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
the labours of our FALLEN HEROES shall never be in vain
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
c wot dry are doing t o my state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by ObiOrji1: 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
See how efe and MARVIS, bisola and Bally kissed and romanced deeply. While Tboss just watched speechless and felt very lonely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADKXJGOR01g
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
E don marry mammy water.
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by RaptorX: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
nNEOo:
If you wanna marry a white lady...."MARRY A PRETTY WHITE LADY" angry
The only thing that matters to some Africans is that so long it's an oyinbo everything else like looks, age doesn't matter. We are a colonized people both physically and mentally.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by TheBawse(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
cbngov01:
Make I park here

Wait o, the guy looks like ago fayose....na him brother?

yes o. them be like brothers
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by TheBawse(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
ObiOrji1:
See how efe and MARVIS, bisola and Bally kissed and romanced deeply. While Tboss just watched speechless and felt very lonely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADKXJGOR01g
no be after one dis babe be ? i feel so sorry for her pikin if she dey watch her mommy for BBN
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
hop she's original oyibo
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is what the Bible call grin Strange women
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by gudvibz(f): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ok but they look ordinary to me smiley
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
wow......shes flat...........
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by Adexlexy: 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
cbngov01:
Make I park here

that is gov ayo fayose younger brother
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by nopains: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
negodi, for ur mind now, i do pass my papa
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by agrovick(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is why I like ogorwyne, she get flesh unlike this panla fish
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by tealaw(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Our ppl dey always carry leftover scums of oyinbo land come dey pose.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by Vicolan: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
cbngov01:
Make I park here

tongue
cbngov01:
Make I park here
Let me ask IFA am coming
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
agrovick:
This is why I like ogorwyne, she get flesh unlike this panla fish
sombori has been missing me. I miss you too.
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by delishpot: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
mile12crises:
This one too na Oyibo

She's probably from Czech Republic

Dem no be oyinbo? Abi are they Africans or Arabs?
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
cbngov01:
Make I park here

THE LADY HAND LOOKS LIKE A MANS HAND..LOL
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by Malawian(m): 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
babyboss20:
I am not understanding
Afin is yoruba word for Albino
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by Simitrendy: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
cbngov01:
Make I park here

His cousin or something like that
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by olaszydaruma(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
nNEOo:
We all know the whites has affinity for the black man's lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Cassava
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by Chicastle: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Babaolowo oyibo
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
oyibo dem no go jst gree get breast
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by agrovick(m): 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
ogorwyne:
sombori has been missing me. I miss you too.
Eish! What happened to your bbm na?
If you know what I planned for you ehn, God saved you sha
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by gudlukin1: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
Well, at least she's not a grandma like so many others.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FsYGLMk8m0s/Vdgb_Zco1BI/AAAAAAAAN3A/JXZceHJ47vA/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-xDvFuTXfu08/WIPk2lLGMVI/AAAAAAAAHKQ/EGgqmbce0QIytrRJTxgMI4kGs3Bfv5qZACLcB/w1200-h630-p-k-nu/marry_oyinbo1.png[/img]

Some of them have even started marrying ancient Chinko women

JESU WETIN BE THIS
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by kateskitty(f): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
This one na Oyigbo throughway, this one no follow tongue
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
agrovick:

Eish! What happened to your bbm na?

If you know what I planned for you ehn, God saved you sha
I know say na arsenal matter. evil. my bbm nor dey gree open. to uninstall am be like too much work. send me your number na
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
All i see is Green Card. grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by holythug(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
wait o, albino na oyinbo too naa abi undecided
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by agrovick(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
ogorwyne:

I know say na arsenal matter. evil.

Gaskiya! As the goals dey enter, I come dey fear make you no faint

my bbm nor dey gree open. to uninstall am be like too much work. send me your number na

Na because you be winsh na, shey your nairaland mail dey work make I drop am for there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) / Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. / Advice: After Two Wasted Years, I Want Divorce Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.