Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:33 PM

Apostle Suleman Saga: Few Lessons - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Apostle Suleman Saga: Few Lessons (511 Views)

Lessons From Marrying From A Rich Family / Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) / 4 Lessons I Learned From My Abusive Father About Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Saga: Few Lessons by BestChoiceTutor(m): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nairalanders, I believe there are lessons rather than rubbishing the pastor because we hardly can provide for now if the Apostle is guilty or not. I also will NEVER join people in ridiculing any Man of God because I know NOBODY will escape God's judgement.
Well, the few lessons I have been able to draw out:
(1) Open-Mind: this is a great lesson for couples and would-be-couples. If the Apostle actually gave Otobo money to assist her, without his wife knowing about it, how actually will his wife feel now hearing this from the media? Couples are to carry each other along for the sake of trust!
(2) Be Careful When You Are Up There: the joy of anyone will be to get to the height of his/her career but one always need to be careful and thread softly. I may be wrong with this but hear this: if the Apostle was truly Otobo's boyfriend, could it be that the Apostle is the ONLY boyfriend she had or ever slept with? So, why ONLY the Apostle? If they indeed dated, was she not aware that the pastor is married? Why dating a married man for Christ's sake.
(3) Watch what you do now: this goes to both the singles and the married! But I'd like to pass this message to serve as an incision on the head of the youths. What you do now/today will become your past tomorrow! Don't always think because you are young, you can live your life as you choose. It may open a page in your life that will dent your image for ever!

****He that thinks that he stands, let him take heed, lest he fall
Re: Apostle Suleman Saga: Few Lessons by ikp120(m): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
There's only one lesson for guys: If she is not your family member, DO NOT GIVE HER PENNY; you could be framed

I didn't say that anyone is guilty or innocent; just a lesson. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Saga: Few Lessons by sisisioge: 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
My own advice to all men: I know they use pusssy to swear for you hence your unrelenting quest for it. Pls, if you must stroke a cat that isn't yours, pls choose one that has a lot in common with you... Socially. If you are a pastor, think about sister Grace in the choir. If you are an Iman, think about Fatima in the other compound. If you are a club boy, yeah a stripper would speak your language. Do not cross lanes to pick a girl that you are a complete mismatch with. If what you want is some serious adventure, sister Grace might just shock the heck outta you dude. When the chips are down... Collateral damage would be minimal. Na only your spouse you go explain to, not the whole world. It is well.
Re: Apostle Suleman Saga: Few Lessons by Ayofaks(f): 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
Man of God indeed....we are all men of God as long as you believe in Jesus...God wld continue to expose all hypocrites hiding behind His name to fleece the Church. They wld be spitting fire up and down not knowing they're the lowest of scumbags. God can not be mocked.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Wins Lottery For The Third Time. >>PIC<< / Have His Aliens Taken Him Away? / Parents' Mobile Use Harms Family Life, Say Secondary Pupils - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.