Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) (30119 Views)

Bugatti Chiron Is The Most Searched Supercar In Nigeria,see The World's Top 10 / Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) / This N930m Mercedes Silver Arrow Yacht Is A Dream Come True (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by DollarAngel(m): 7:29am On Mar 14, 2017
That way

Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by policy12: 7:30am On Mar 14, 2017
Poverty bad.. .
Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by Dayoade92(m): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2017
Zoharariel:
If I do not buy this Yatch, along with a matching Bugatti Chiron before the end of this year 2017; Yaasin - Let 72 Russian Iskanda-M missiles hit Nigeria & turn it into a complete nuclear wasteland - Ofcourse, without any survivor. grin cheesy grin
winzy:

How old are you again? Mister
Tenkobos:
Dude is still a pending orgasm
Ha! See finishing. Pending Orgasm. : embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by hedonistic: 7:31am On Mar 14, 2017
I'll buy it for my beautiful wife before the end of the year.
Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by soath(m): 7:31am On Mar 14, 2017
Zoharariel:
If I do not buy this Yatch, along with a matching Bugatti Chiron before the end of this year 2017; Yaasin - Let 72 Russian Iskanda-M missiles hit Nigeria & turn it into a complete nuclear wasteland - Ofcourse, without any survivor. grin cheesy grin
Werey grin

2 Likes

Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by Fuadeiza(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2017
Zoharariel:

just talk say you want make we contribute money for you.... Instead of killing us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:54am On Mar 14, 2017
I feel like cruising.
Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by NobleRomm(m): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2017
acunon:

11 grin

NO WONDER
Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by DozieInc(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2017
Cool water ride.
Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by QuietHammer(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2017
Zoharariel:
O ti ya werey. grin

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by Jackipapa: 9:29am On Mar 14, 2017
African poverty mentality, eh yah. where you go carry am go.
we are not poor because we are black, we are poor because we slack and our inherited poverty mentality is speaking in all that we do everyday.
Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by stoic6ix: 9:32am On Mar 14, 2017
i sha must comment...
Its Mr. Stoic
Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by romeoetin(m): 9:43am On Mar 14, 2017
this one is cheap na. Here is the "STREET OF MONACO YACHT. which costs $1 billion. But nobody wan free buy am grin

Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2017
Tenkobos:
Dude is still a pending orgasm

Lmfao. You are very wicked

Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by smartty68(m): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2017
neoOduduwa:
That's a cheap one. The one below is from Porsche and it costs €35,000,000. Do the math cry
My calculator is showing errorshockedgrin

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by delib: 9:51am On Mar 14, 2017
lonelydora:
It shall never be well with poverty
amen

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by TundeHashim(m): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2017
why buy yacht of N1 billion when i can buy engine boat for 30 m; stuff am with drinks worth 40 m and budget another 30m for the aboki web go ride am throughout I life....but all my calculations na poor mAn maths
Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by oluxy(m): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2017
Zoharariel:
grin grin chaii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by Ningi2020(m): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2017
Zoharariel:
Nairaland suppose to the conduct psychology test before allowing some idiots like dis writer to register.. Am sure dis guy na kiddo wit a mutred men's body..

2 Likes

Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by Nuel25846(m): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2017
EWAagoyin:
to expensive ... people must surely pay huge for the design and name..... if not person no fit even do yatch party on this one o . too small... glorified canoe
which kind party u wan do for yatch,you wan rent canopy and chair??undecided
Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 11:49am On Mar 14, 2017
Zoharariel:
May the missile hit and destroy only your father's house...

2 Likes

Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by Chinex2000(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
Zoharariel:

Lols...am with you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by metallisc(m): 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
Dyt:
Nodding head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by Dyt(f): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2017

Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by metallisc(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2017

Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by Dyt(f): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2017

Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
kiss
Dyt:

Hello sugar!
Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by Dyt(f): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Silkmoth33:
kiss

Hello sugar!

Hey handsome stranger
kiss
Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
How are you! How is our waist?

Have our waist do like sisi pepeye belle now? cry kiss kiss
Dyt:

Hey handsome stranger
kiss
Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by Dyt(f): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Silkmoth33:
How are you! How is our waist?

Have our waist do like sisi pepeye belle now? cry kiss kiss

Same old waist

Shior something

*not like I was watching it*
grin
Re: Bugatti Reveals ₦1billion Luxury Yacht To Match The Chiron (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
Yeh! Ah! See improvement oh, u sure say abortion belt no dey dere so?

We don turn number 8 finish nah or wetin remain? embarassed

Kiniko we want put butt abi breast implant ni? cry it don do nah
Dyt:

Same old waist

Shior something

*not like I was watching it*
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Having Military Stickers And Banners On Your Car / Inkas Reveals N432m Bulletproof Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limousine (photos) / Bentley Reveals 207-mph 2020 Flying Spur,The World's Fastest Production Sedan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.