Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:13 PM

Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth (4387 Views)

My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by honey247(f): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
Nairalanders
i met this guy some couple of months ago and he told me he love me but anytime i chew something in my mouth and ask him to take it from my mouth, he refuse but when he want to make love with me he kissed me deeply till all my saliva is dried up.

my confusion is, does this guy really love because if he cannot take things from my mouth and he choose to kiss me i might think all he wants is just love making and nothing again. pls i need your advice on this and pls avoid YABIS. i am counting on your advice to make up my mind in this relationship
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by brooknam99: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2009
U want him to take food from ur mouth,wut r u like motherbird or somn?

1 Like

Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by deniyor: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2009
Ewwwww, The thot of it is disgusting enough,

1 Like

Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by Parohfrey(f): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
extremely disgusting!
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2009
Aswerigad, you people need to stop watching movies.
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by Paulira: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2009
He did not have any luv for u. His after luv making.
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by SisiKill1: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2009
What the. . .take food from your mouth? What are you. . . Dating Bingo?

Lmao & smh.
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by Mutee: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2009
force him
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by whitesturd(f): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2009
quite funny.u know its not hygenic at all something already chewed by you.
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by 190: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
ewwwwww

U JUST MADE ME VOMIT RITE ON MY LAPTOP

and ure gonna pay for that~

trust me imma get u and cut u in bits

with your smelling mouth u still want him 2 swallow those nonsense u chew

ur BF would rather run mad than swallow that nonsense ure talking about

ure too dirty for his liking
please give him your P.U.SS.Y
than give him chewed poison to swallow
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by davidif: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2009
he doesn't want you to give him meningitis abeg.
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by deniyor: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2009
Thank you Lord for not giving me this type of woman. If I didn't appreciate my lady b4, I think I really do now!!!
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by honey247(f): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
@deniyor and paroh frey
you said extremely disgusting but he has mouth odour and despite that i still kiss him even when he is yet to brush his teeth
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by finemocha(f): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
ur request is a tad odd. but ive seen two couples sharing chewing gum sooooooooooo.  dunno
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by Mutee: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2009
honey247:

@deniyor and paroh frey
you said extremely disgusting but he has mouth odour and despite that i still kiss him even when he is yet to brush his teeth

truth be told

You love, he doesn't.
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by deniyor: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2009
@honey247
His mouth odor is no excuse to ask him to chew your remnant mouth particles. If you hv an issue with the mouth odor, make him take care of him b4 u kiss him. You do know most people hv odors in the morning when they wake up, so if you happen to be kissing him, keep it in mind you might hv that too ( who knws).
Hey for all I know, most ladies don't particularly hv the best smells downtown, but we men go down on them and pretend its the best tasting thing ever (hopefully I hvn't shattered any perception). However, we'll do that but NEVER think of chewing whats in your mouth. That's just plain disgusting. Would you lick his vomit off the ground if he asks you?
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by Moyola(f): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2009
Is d man d same man yu r in lurve wiv on d oda thread? hehe!

itz bcuz enu e dooti! tongue
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2009
By the way, aren't you the same person that's in love with her Dad??

Aswerigad, you are a sick twisted fcuktard
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by Mannylex(m): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2009
Disgusting. @poster, just imagine some one giving u quaker oat that is cold and that's sticky, how are u going to react. Then imagine someone chewing something in front of u, then give it to u. To kiss is kinda irritating, but one will do so cos at that stage u aroused, and ain't thinking straight again, and could do anything stupid. So you shouldn't expect him to be in his right senses, and do the same thing he does when aroused. I bet if u chew that thing and give him to swallow when he's aroused, he would swallow everything without even thinking twice(though i wouldn't). So that's not a proof of love. Some ladies are really funny. Some guys are in bondage.
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by deniyor: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2009
@ paulira and mutee
This has nothing to do with love. It has more to do with ridiculous demands. In my player days, if I wanted to sleep with a lady badly enough and its the only way to get there, I might hv considered it. Will I feel disgusted? very much so. Will I bleep her to kingdom come? Hell yea. But I'll never hv anything to do with her again. She's a trophy on my wall and that's it. Would you prefer the guy to do it and feel very disgusted in the name of love. What happened to being yourself in a relationship.
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by pureminded: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2009
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by 190: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2009
grin grin grin

his newbie poster
definitely needs 2 be taken back 4rm where she escaped from

now where is her warden~
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by sjeezy8: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2009
lol funny topic i can chew my Gfs gum but not food ewwww
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by omega25red(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2009
[size=14pt]Eeeewwwwwwww[/size] my God are you a penguin that you have to regurgitate food for your loved ones

P.S im sorry i posted this was the same person who wrote that she is in love with her dad
wack job alert (probably mama gee's alias)
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by honey247(f): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
[quote][/quote]

it doesnt matter if you are new what matters most is giving a good advice for everyone to learn
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2009
If this is disgusting,why do guys go to the down below to lick as it doesnt stinc.@ poster ignore ur guy&do something else if he doesnt like this ok
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2009
If this is disgusting,why do guys go to the down below to lick as it doesnt stinc.@ poster ignore ur guy&do something else if he doesnt like this ok
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by ima1(f): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2009
ewwww that is nasty, imagine all the bacteria in your mouth that has gotten mixed with the food/watever is in ur mouth and you expect someone else to take it from your mouth, girl that is nasty.
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by SisiKill1: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2009
I guess it's no mystery who her boyfriend is now.

Sooooo 190, what if she brushes three times a day, will that do?
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by Igwe9(m): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2009
this is crazy! angry
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by forwhat: 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2009
your mouth smells , i think. he probably takes alcohol before he makes love to you,

try not to really chew it before giving it to him, becos its very irritating . if your mouth smells that means you eemmm will smell too. Kia. that guy dey try oh!
Re: Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth by blackspade(m): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2009
LOL, exactly what I was thinking! Girl dey craze, who wan her regurgitated food?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

brooknam99:

U want him to take food from your mouth,wut r u like motherbird or somn?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Something Weird About Yourself. / Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been / Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.