Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (60800 Views)

Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) / Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by LivingHuman: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
Governor Fayose's Outspoken aide, Lere Olayinka has reacted to the sex scandal between Ms. Stephanie Otobo and Apostle Suleman.

In a series of rants on his facebook page, Lere said that the "Buhari Media Center" hired Stephanie to fight the cleric.

Read what he wrote below;

Another unknown lady, Queen Esther (she refused to produce her photograph or her real identity), who claimed Apostle Suleiman slept with her is "seeking the protection of the Kaduna State Government."

If you still don't know the script writer and director of this movie, nah you know.

And I am sure members of the Buhari Media Centre won't tell Nigerians that "On Friday, Stephanie Otobo said most of the evidence of her alleged affair with Apostle Suleman got lost after her laptop was stolen on arrival at the Lagos airport, last year.

And with the orchestrated attacks on Apostle Suleiman just because he preached against Fulani herdsmen's killing of Nigerians, the horsemen still killed ten people in Benue on Friday.

Funny, the Buhari Media Centre members are only interested in scandalising Apostle Suleiman, not the killing of Nigerians by Fulani herdsmen.

Hehehehehehehehehehehe

Second

Stephanie Otobo, the lady they have recruited to fight their battle against Apostle Suleiman
said "her evidence(s) lost when her laptop was stolen at Lagos Airport."

The new recruit, "Queen Esther" said "she needs protection from Kaduna State Govt."

And members of Buhari Media Centre and their SAWDUST BRAINS APChits are still celebrating their foolishness.

Hisssssssssssssssh

Third

1). The stripper claimed she had sex severally with Suleman and that he loved releasing his sperm on her back, ...a famous married man refused to use condom with a prostitute abi?

2). And that she was pregnant for him and he poisoned her by giving her a drink to drink and then she had a miscarriage. Eyaaa kpele...poor brain.

3). And that she bled and bled and bled and bled for over 12 months in Canada. Yet some morons believed her. A whole Canada with one of the best health care systems in the world she did not find a doctor?

No doctor's report whatsoever of her claim?
No pathology lab report?
No haematology lab report?
No doctors prescription.
No pharmacy records?
Yet some morons believed her.

So she bled for 12 months and didn't die of Anaemia? 12 whole months bleeding?...yet some morons believed her.

Could it be Gonorrhea or Condylomata acuminata she was bleeding from?

We want to see a doctor's report so that we can join to send that "pastor" to jail or hell quickly. Or better still make the prostitute get the 500 million she is desperately demanding for from Suleman.

We want to see videos of both of them entering hotels as she claimed. In this age there are CCTV cameras everywhere. Even mama Ekaete pepper soup joint now has security cameras, talk more of such big hotels the prostitute mentioned. Not just some stupid childish Snapchat screenshots.

4). Shebi she said they even traveled together? Let's have the tickets number. Airlines bookings can be easily tracked this days. Even the identity of who was on what seat.

Before then, those applauding this can go back to their midget in Kaduna for more briefing on how to nail Suleman
IF NOT, THIS WILL CONTINUE TO BE A DISTRACTION.

-James King.

Fourth

Their Oloso, Stephanie Otobo said Apostle Suleiman used to pour his SPERM on her back whenever they had SEX.

Okay nah.

She now went on to say that she got PREGNANT and that Apostle Suleiman poisioned her by giving her a drink and then she had MISCARRIAGE.

Yet, these SAWDUST APChits and their colleagues in Buhari Media Centre are celebrating this fraud!

If Apostle Suleiman was pouring his SPERM on Otobo's back, how did she get PREGNANT? Abi na Holy Spirit Pregancy?

#FoolishlyFoolishPeople

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/buhari-media-centre-recruited-stephanie.html

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208641869309085&id=1380833650

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
grin
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by LivingHuman: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Vickysnipe147(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
these are very vital and valid points raised here, I don't want to pass judgement. no need talking about scandal and religious issues. they should sought themselves out. it's really going to be a long season film

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Karlman: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
...a country of gullibles...all this while no body was talking about the pastor until he complaind about government aiding fulanis and urged christians to fight back, then suddenly all hell was let loose. ...just yestday dis same fulanis just murderd another ten people n nobody is even interested in dat. foools that what nigerians are. ...2face wanted to lead a rally d other day only 2 bak out at d last minute, only GOD know what the dude was threatnd wit by dis same govt.

241 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Ngokafor(f): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
...It is clear that this Apostle Suleiman 'expose' is politically motivated ..Therefore i stand with him...I wonder how/why any right thinking individual would take an unstable character like this scary Otobo abi na Orobo girl serious.

..There are too many loopholes in her allegations for me to be convinced...add to the timing of this which is shortly after he condemned the Southern Kaduna killings,urging Christians to defend themselves when necessary,and you have a clear case of politically motivated but poorly scripted character assassination at hand..In view of the afore-mentioned,i am of the opinion that these allegations are a big 'wash' of the highest order

..Stephenie Otobo kindly go rest in the gutters where you belong biko...yeye dey smell.

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by talk2archy: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
I pray one day God will surelly avenge his elect and all this movies will come to a halt. Everything happens for a reason but at the end it shall speak. No man is without a sin but dont be too confortable in enjoying others temptation.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by martineverest(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
panadol for another man's headache

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Blurryface(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Every Tom, Dick and Harry will have their say on this matter...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by weedtheweeds: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
I cannot vouch for anyone. Both apostle Suleiman and the Ashewo Otobo are guilty.
*apostle said he was helping the babe out with 8000 euros?? (i mean when widows are starving and dying in Nigeria?)
* this girl is based in Canada, meaning she feeds above the average Nigerian who needs more daily bread in Nigeria
* the girl asked for their passports to be checked to see in the visa stamps on the said date they had the affairs in Napoli, new york and Canada have the same entry and exit periods.
* the girl alleged that she has the real photos to back her claim in her phones
* the girl asked for her account detail to be checked to get names of cash depositors in her account.
* apostle Suleiman is not a saint and not even his wife can vouch for him. We see things every day so no one should come out and defend someone he doesn't live and work with 24 hours. His wife doesn't travel with him everywhere. Many husbands cheat without their wives knowledge.
* apostle Suleiman has not been able to defend himself with evidence. You cannot just sit down and say nothing when someone is out there tarnishing your name and character. You can file a suit/restraining order to prevent the person from continuing this public libel. He has a team of legal experts, I guess
* the girl is in the winning situation here cos she has suddenly become infamous. Her market price has rocketed. She has established a brand for herself already. She has told everyone she is a prostitute so calling her one is only selling her market. She can strike a deal with the government for some huge sum and still run away with it. Wise men settle cases like this behind closed doors.
* additionally, Daniella has added to the fire. If she never got the car or gifts from Suleiman she should have at least come out publicly to state that she is not connected to the scandal and she doesn't want anything to do with it. Facts are clear concerning her affair with Suleiman. She has since blocked her Instagram and said nothing to defend him or herself.
*sometimes silence is golden, but the case has gone legal and at this point, silence isn't golden. the apostle's wife did not think this through, though before airing that sh*t. Let your husband deal with it and hide your face as a woman. You cannot roll out a clip in defense of a living man when he could have done that himself. the Bible says if you have issues with your brother settle it first before praising him (Matthew 18:15 ). He was busy dancing with his wife in the church yesterday when his scandal is over the place.
*this girl is an opportunist. this story would not have got this much attention if not for apostle Suleiman's recent rifts. The girl got a big pay for this and she will not lose. why? because she got nothing to lose. at the end of the day 'ol girl gets on a plane and disappears in Canada with her purse loaded.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
Even the blind can hear and the deaf can see say all this na acted script to fall the pastor hand

Meanwhile

Na so God go judge their matter one day

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by MrGreenMavro: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
grin

In Fani Kayode's voice...Who can battle with the lord, who can battle with the lord, i say nobody, Stephanie Otobo can't battle with the Lord, I say nobody o, Kaduna State Governor can't battle with the Lord, I say nobody o, Festus Kenyamo chambers can't battle with the lord, I say nobody o.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Badgers14: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
grin
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by martineverest(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
Karlman:
...a country of gullibles...all this while no body was talking about the pastor until he complaind about government aiding fulanis and urged christians to fight back, then suddenly all hell was let loose.
think u are deluded

were u in cave when when was always coming out with fake prophecies?

Where u lost when he declared death on el rufai?

Were u there when he predicted jonathan victory and failed?

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Etizz: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
that girl is a virgin....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by mamatayour(f): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
grin I dey laff oh
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by HottestFire: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Can I get a break from all this...
tongue
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
who the hell is this olosho?

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by AntiWailer: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Senseless. The idea of committing a crime and hiding under Religion or Politics is stale.

Try and be creative. Face your problems.

Let me take on the Ekiti Drop Out. 1 point after the other. I am not surprised if he is not intelligent. He never had anything going until he started following Fayose like a dog.

The stripper claimed she had sex severally with Suleman and that he loved releasing his sperm on her back, ...a famous married man refused to use condom with a prostitute abi?' grin grin grin
Dead brain so by your assertion. Every Married Man use condom with their side chicks ?

F00l and he felt fulfilled that he is intelligent.

The new recruit, "Queen Esther" said "she needs protection from Kaduna State Govt."

And members of Buhari Media Centre and their SAWDUST BRAINS APChits are still celebrating their foolishness.

Hisssssssssssssssh
She definitely need protection. The network of fraud that removed information from Lagos State Govt site over night are desperate. They can kill anybody.

How many attacks against my person since i used my brain to say this is how i feel based on the points on the table while they refuse to use their brain

Their Oloso, Stephanie Otobo said Apostle Suleiman used to pour his SPERM on her back whenever they had SEX.

Okay nah.

She now went on to say that she got PREGNANT and that Apostle Suleiman poisioned her by giving her a drink and then she had MISCARRIAGE.

If Apostle Suleiman was pouring his SPERM on Otobo's back, how did she get PREGNANT? Abi na Holy Spirit Pregancy?
Yiiiiiiii !!!! shocked shocked shocked.

He sounded like he dropped a major intelligent point

F00lish man calling people f00lish.

If he pours Semen on her back. It means he is not using condom and does withdrawal. When you do withdrawal you will not be able to completely withdraw every time. Especially when she is singing Daddy yooooo for you.

So yes, He can pour semen if what they do is withdrawal.

So she bled for 12 months and didn't die of Anaemia? 12 whole months bleeding?...yet some morons believed her.

F00l. Go and listen to Duncan Mighty's "Hand Of Jesus". He said his mother bled for 18 years. Ask him the same foolish question and watch his boys DECK you. When you are well informed, an 1mbecile like Lere will not give you information and you will say "Dats trueeee"

"I remember when my mother be dey suffer from bleeding for 18years." Duncan Mighty in his song "Hand Of Jesus"

4). Shebi she said they even traveled together? Let's have the tickets number. Airlines bookings can be easily tracked this days. Even the identity of who was on what seat.

You will get the evidence with Keyamo na.

They have even preempted that. I saw a useless article where the guy claimed the girl might be a stalker who flies to every where Apostle fly to. Sighting One incident with Pastor Adeboye as an example. So if we are shown flight ticket, we know the defence line.

For voice , pictures and videos, they are already screaming technology. The same way Fayose claimed it was not his voice until an eye witness stepped forward.

I am angry about the way all these criminals are taking advantage of Dead Brains. if you have a problem sort your self out.

They keep screaming that the girl was a prostitutte. Her crime was sleeping with an annointed man of God who probably have other Big yansh he is sleeping with.

They have started cleaning tracks and connections, releasing useless defence lines per second.

I have said it times without Number. SHUT UP.

The more defence you bring the more you expose your Pally. Not every Nigeria is as dumb as they take us for a ride.

I watched his video and he was screaming 24hours. People are so stupeed that if nothing happens after 48 hours they will not ask questions.

78 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by QuietHammer(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Who do I believe now? Ehn?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by jamislaw(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
OLOSHO where Suleiman the bleep abi?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Ajewealth123(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
For the first time, this man impressed me.
Let all those cancer infected mouth come and counter this points, am waiting.pls come with fact o, I don't want Yoruba n Yoruba o

Hanhan seun, how can u change n.gba.ti n ngba.ti to YORUBA n Yoruba? He make sense like that?

12 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by ip2121918021(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2017

No points, just throwing insults everywhere, as usual :

End time people

11 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Naughtytboy: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
Looking at elrufai

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
Fayose sef shocked shocked

'The stripper claimed she had sex severally with Suleman and that he loved releasing his sperm on her back, ...a famous married man refused to use condom with a prostitute abi?' grin grin grin

- Fayose is fighting back sharply

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
From the day she began ranting have come to the realization that there's a sponsor behind all her recent outburst.

7 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by LockDown69(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yekpa!!
Lere I can smell the Marijuana and Shekpe stench in your breath all the way from here

So just shut your mouth.

Just because you are an adulterer should not make you endorse your philandering friend;
he is supposed to be a pastor for crying out loud.

APC arranged his coincidental trip to Greece with Daniella and parked his vehicle in her house too.

The DSS stripped him nakëd during his video-phone sëx with Stephanie.

Fulani Herdsmen bought Daniellas' house and wrote his name as depositor.

El-Rufai begged Lagos MVAA to register the car in Apostles' name.

To think this all are from church goers offering slaps my senses.

For the first time I am disappointed at you.

Such a shabby job you've done to launder Apostle Suleimans battered image.

Lere is an incompetent image-launderer
And
I am sure the Omega team are disappointed with this unintelligent defense.

Apostle is 100% guilty and I can say it to his face.

Woe to the gullible who fall for Lere, Apostle and their mysterious imaginary Premium Times accuser Queen Esther.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Alleviating: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
shocked
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by pussypounder(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
HateU2 and ishilove I will have threesomee with you two lovelys cool I am greedy and yes I will eat the two sweet snails alone embarassed HateU2 can put my mushroom tip in her lethal lips while I teabag ishilove with the double salty chocolate balls and I pour everything in her mouth shocked

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by stoic6ix: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
Just.... Just Shut up!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) / SSS Invades CBN, Takes Over Emefiele’s office - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.