Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" (49720 Views)

Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by veekid(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2017

Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by SalamRushdie: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ayinke93:
Na wa oo... To marry sef dey fear person sad

Believe marriage is a bad thing
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by nNEOo(m): 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
"Weak men beats their wife(s),strong men defeat the urge to beat their wife"

nNEOo

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by bedspread: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
GO BACK TO YOUR FIRST HUSBAND IF U WERE HIS FIRST WIFE!! THAT IS YOUR GOD RECONGNISED HUSBAND....
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Cyriloha(m): 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
[Haaa! Oboy nah wrestling be that

That man is good for nothing menh

Why would you be beating a woman as if your fighting your fellow man so if this kind of man see another man beating his wife he will congratulate him

Mitcheeew some men are really good for nothing
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
Men who are fast to hit women most times can't even face their fellow men. They are mostly cowards. If you are reading this comment and you are a lady beater, then know you are a bloody COWARD.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Nofuckgiven: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
Afonjas and divorce.....if you like quote away! I dont.give two fuc.ks undecided
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by chubbygal(f): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
Marriage! The picture below is my relationship goal!

Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by bamisepeters(m): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Marry the right person, and you'll be alright.
you will not be alright if you marry the right person when you yourself is not right.
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by ahonye15: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Longer throat, oju KOKORO, a'ini-ite'lorun. You must marry third HUSBAND ooo
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Royalposh(f): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
No regret o, u go talk who send u? nansense
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by greggng: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
The subject is so touchy. I wish u can divorce ur current husband and come to me. I only ve a bad mouth but I don't beat women
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by kennydotkom(m): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ayinke93:

U dont have fear. When God giv u ur own husband. 2 good people that can tolerate each other error ,mistake , flawn are call couple

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Humility017(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
nzeobi:
That everyman man who marries you ends up turning you into a punching bag says a lot about you madam.
You married the first and then married another while some single ladies are yet to get their first call up.
Lol....u funny
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by divinelove(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
;Dt
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by divinelove(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Incumbent husband grin
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by kosisokosi48(m): 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Take it by faith it's your Destiney ...! angry

Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
[Black people
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Stanbeto: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
Am just passing o
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by cstr150: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Then you divorce again, instead of getting yourself killed.
In the civilized world, it is not uncommon to engage in four to five marriages successively in a life-time.
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by burkingx(f): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
sad

Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
So some men still beat wives in this period of hunger?
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by farous(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
An indication that the woman has been secretly dating the present husband and comitting adultery with other men while with the former husband.Definetly She sleeps around with other men.I tire for yoruba marriage.

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by samsam2019: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Why adjourn the case? Is it by force?
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by adudu208(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ayinke93:
For every bad marriage story u read or hear about, there are 5,000 more that are enjoying theirs.
The institution of marriage is being ridiculed by those who take delight and pleasure in fornication and adultery.
Just use your head when picking a partner and you shall be well.

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by charzy26(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
lalasticlala:
I regretted divorcing my former husband, the beating I receive now is worse, wife tells court

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/regretted-divorcing-former-husband-beating-receive-now-worse-wife-tells-court/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/regretted-divorcing-former-husband-beating-receive-now-worse-wife-tells-court/

[img]https://3.bp..com/-GEsmbs9epCU/V154C5AxuaI/AAAAAAAJgYQ/-amFUDplJ9k_0NvCRlSfJVEq6Sq28UsOgCLcB/s400/0.png[/img]
its clear she has issues and the earlier she works towards making her life better or might b a coincidence the two re woman beaters but, the big point here is work on ur attitude
madam. the next might be same too.
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by CharleyCharley: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
What's with the violence in Yoruba marriages?
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by ednut1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ayinke93:
go do baby mama na grin
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by gudvibz(f): 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
Why now? Watin open ur eyez shabi u were blinded with love lipsrsealed now u kn love love is blind doesn't mean lovers are blind shocked
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by seunlly(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Patient
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by junnyjake(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Like say this woman get anointing to de attract wife beaters o.
This isn't funny #saynotodomesticviolence
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by jboycrb(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ayinke93:

Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia / Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night / This Family’s 10 Years Wedding Anniversary Photos Are Going Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.