Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Identity Card Of A Corper Who Died Today At Enugu-onitsha Express Way - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Identity Card Of A Corper Who Died Today At Enugu-onitsha Express Way (2561 Views)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identity Card Of A Corper Who Died Today At Enugu-onitsha Express Way by IBpaul(m): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
As shared by a Facebook user. Blossom Martins

PLS HELP!
An accident occurred now at 9thmile Enugu and the Corp member, whose ID card is displayed above is one of the victims... 4 persons died, as the trailer fell on a bus. Any person that can identify the lady in the I.d card should pls contact the 9th Mile Police Division, Enugu. Pls help me Share until the right person sees this...

Re: Identity Card Of A Corper Who Died Today At Enugu-onitsha Express Way by emeijeh(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
Corp members just dying anyhow.
This was not so in our time.
Which naija?
Re: Identity Card Of A Corper Who Died Today At Enugu-onitsha Express Way by Cutehector(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chei... cry
Re: Identity Card Of A Corper Who Died Today At Enugu-onitsha Express Way by 0955eb027(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
There and then, it all ended.
Pain, hurt has taken a hold on another family.
And it continues like that until it gets to every man.
Makes me ponder ' why were we born?'

Rest on lady Oge.

1 Like

Re: Identity Card Of A Corper Who Died Today At Enugu-onitsha Express Way by talktrue1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
so many deaths today!
Whats happening

1 Like

Re: Identity Card Of A Corper Who Died Today At Enugu-onitsha Express Way by skylar89: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
the next of kin number is at the back of the id card. try dialing the number.
Re: Identity Card Of A Corper Who Died Today At Enugu-onitsha Express Way by omonighoblessing(f): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
I don't even know what to say again.......pls LORD save us ..keep us safe untill we finish our service year. AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Identity Card Of A Corper Who Died Today At Enugu-onitsha Express Way by DelGardo: 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
How about taking the card to NYSC office to get to the family. Why broadcast it in this manner?

Naija sha

(1) (Reply)

6 Grand Opportunities You Shouldn’t Miss As A NYSC Corp Member / How To Avoid Serving In The North (for those that want to). / gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.