Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex (42872 Views)

Emmanuel Ayodele Slumps And Dies At A Club In Abuja (Photo) / Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / Agunola Omomowo Slumps And Dies In Hotel Room (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex by opribo(m): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
BaEnki:

You should grow up bro and learn, then think beyond your horizon.

Don't hate for no reason bro.

I dont hate, all I am saying is that bubu is unfit to lead this nation at this critical time, his lethargy and ill health will slow down our pace for progress therefore he should step down honorably for the sake of the nation and let prof carry on, he is a better person well trained and can stand shoulder to shoulder with other world leaders, talk with other world leaders coherently and audibly, discuss cutrrent affairs intelligentlyly better than bubu. That is why I said bubu is bad news and badluck to Nigeria, we need to move forward.
Re: Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex by burkingx(f): 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
newyorks:
strange indeed.like on the very first day bobo resume work.
..... grin

Re: Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex by nairascores: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
RIP to him. Annual medical check up reminder to everyone of us
Re: Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex by Bimpe29: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
May his flaws be forgiven and soul be blessed eternally Ameen.
Re: Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex by mkpuruma: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
nothing like witches killed him, most of this guys don't eat right they eat a lot of junks and when you tell them to take careof their health they think you want their money.p/s do take things like blood cleanser. it desolves fat, blood cloth, fat in the blood and clears the air ways. you can call 07035285271
Re: Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex by newyorks(m): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
burkingx:
..... grin
if i kick u eeh.
Re: Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex by Larrykaysail(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Baba president is back, who so ever wish my dead will die 1st,
Re: Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex by Orpe7(m): 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
Guess someone wants his job. Bobo loose guard
RIP
Re: Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex by EdogiStar(m): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
R.I.P

Re: Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex by watchgreatness: 3:01am On Mar 14, 2017
I'm itching for a pen and it isn't even Tuesday morning. Running to LLC to keep proving your head got to much Ego

Give her sister or brother and don't get the mommy upset she may exaggerate problems to keep a face she forget we easily can prove to be a lie but we was never fighting but I really thank the unhappy probability you may be alone in hospice because why bother with evil. I'm almost done homos. Y'all had 7 months so 5 more minutes of truth won't hurt.

Re: Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex by watchgreatness: 3:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Not sad actually setting up for sure slam tonight because you should be bragging about fat butt nice curves real heart smart mind

Talk about her homo. You either bragging bout me or your crush in her the1 lmao matrix acting geeks

Re: Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex by watchgreatness: 3:10am On Mar 14, 2017
I expect more from your jokes. Thin line of u know we don't care and that gut feeling that "she" in for nothing good Call it a rainbow or your angel but y'all made that "friend" look like a laugh after the reads. I don't think she wanted courts to see this

Hey but still no go on DVD view, highly unlikely I'm sure. All talk.....y'all forgot to give it break I don't know who looks worse the lies or the truth..ing
Re: Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex by Annie939(f): 4:33am On Mar 14, 2017
what's killing this people? RIP
Re: Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex by jodeci(m): 5:04am On Mar 14, 2017
High BP,undiagnosed Diabetes and the resultant effect can take u out anytime especially if you live a sedentary life and obese.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex / "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash / Election Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Governor Diri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.