Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,864 members, 7,798,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. (56133 Views)

Yahaya Bello, Commuters Trapped In Deadlocked Traffic On Abuja-Lokoja Expressway / Commuters Forced To Ride On Horses On Mile12 - Ikorodu Road As Traffic Worsens / These Amazing Drone Images Capture The Sights And Sounds Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. by DAramis: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
Sanchez01:
'Like' or 'Than'? grin
I think it is correct based on the context I used it (my English professor)
Re: Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. by Ajewealth123(m): 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Explorers:
No one enjoys having to go to work in the mornings, especially if they have a commute from hell.

And that's precisely what these are.

Traffic jams and road congestion is something that everybody has to deal with either daily or at some point in their life.

Whether you are going to work, or coming back home, catching a train, making the school trip to drop off the kids, doing some shopping, travelling or simply trying to commute to work, busy roads can be incredibly frustrating.

100 people on a bus or train thats meant for 20 or sitting in your car and moving along as a snail’s pace is something that nobody enjoys.

However, over the past decade or so the problem has grown much worse.

A bigger distribution of wealth and cheaper cars mean that more people can afford to own a vehicle and with roads rarely being expanded or improved, they can’t keep up with the growth.

The problem is even worse in developing countries where until a few years ago, only the very wealthy could afford to drive.

Coupled with occasional treacherous storm or natural disaster, this has led to some truly incredible traffic jams that have caused more than a slight delay.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-4308352/Shocking-images-capture-commuter-train-Bangladesh.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3565424/Are-world-s-worst-journeys-work-Extraordinary-footage-reveals-daily-hell-faced-commuters-including-rats-sardine-train-conditions-Japan-open-cable-car-China.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/photos-worlds-worst-commutes-traffic-2016-12?IR=T/#every-day-hundreds-of-thousands-of-people-travel-from-shenzhen-china-to-hong-kong-the-commute-can-involve-hours-of-wasted-time-dealing-with-crowds-customs-officials-and-traffic-34
explorer can u pls treat this topic? I will really like to know pls

Re: Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. by Explorers(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ajewealth123:
explorer can u pls treat this topic? I will really like to know pls
Re: Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
Problem of overpopulation, do you support depopulation?
Re: Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. by onos217(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
If you think Nigeria is the only country that is obsessed with the aforementioned abnormalities that carried with it various pics ,then, take a tour to some of these other developing countries;the likes of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and the rest of others.Then , you will know Nigeria is a better hell.
Re: Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Lagos Traffic Jam 2016

P

Re: Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. by Kyllahmc(m): 1:02am On Mar 15, 2017
Lol See as logos own dey disorganised sad
Re: Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. by Xano(m): 2:57am On Mar 15, 2017
Explorers:
The security checks during rush hour in Beijing make for insanely long lines.

Why does this look like chickens feeding in a poultry farm? No offence to them.
Re: Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. by Harwoh: 3:58am On Mar 15, 2017
Explorers:
The intersection in front of the Shibuya Station in Tokyo, Japan, is known as one of the busiest in the world, with 2,500 people or more crossing the street at the same time during rush hour.

People can be seen coming from all directions, which has become known as "The Scramble."

This place was used in fast and furious 3 (Tokyo drift)
Re: Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. by joinnow: 7:17am On Mar 15, 2017
picking pocket go bad gan 101% confirm.
Re: Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 15, 2017
The price of living in the city, its the modern day prison built and kept by its prisoners. cool

Re: Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. by Abayor7: 8:46am On Mar 15, 2017
Cutehector:
Buhari cause all these things
I used to think you're one intelligent guy and your comment happened cry
Re: Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. by Mstcambridge: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement?? Click the link.
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=I
Re: Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. by Annibiteye: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Explorers:
The 33-year-old, of Dhaka city, Bangladesh, explains:

'It is busiest on the trains in the mornings and evenings when people are coming into the city to work or leaving to go home.

'Those who fail to get a place inside the train end up climbing onto the roof or holding onto the sides and fronts of the train.'

Desperate to survive. Taking such risk each day is more like a tip of hell on earth. God have mercy!
Re: Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Horlawoomey:

With what I have seen so far on the thread, I can confidently say that Lagos is not the worst city in the world in terms of traffic congestion and standard of living. We are enjoying mehn.

I can't imagine myself going to work everyday in that overcrowded passenger trains, I will just leave the work and go to farm.

Oh but the way people are borning children in Nigeria all I can say is the populous country in Africa is getting there grin
Re: Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
RaptorX:
And Nigerians will be migrating to overcrowded poverty stricken countries like India, when they themselves are all over Africa trying to make a living escaping their overcrowded country.

If not care is taken Nigeria is going to be overcrowded just like them
Re: Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. by Horlawoomey(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh but the way people are borning children in Nigeria all I can say is the populous country in Africa is getting there grin

You are not far from the truth but to me this will only happen in already congested cities like Lagos, PH and Abuja if something is not done to the Urban rural migration.
Re: Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. by SamsonJohn743(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
hahn:

Not free sha

Teach me too pls.
Re: Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. by SamsonJohn743(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
hahn:

Not free sha

Teach me too pls.
Re: Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. by tck2000(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
mykelmeezy:
obviously lagos india china and newyork must be in the list
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole / I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.