Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex (20408 Views)

Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? / Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Safiaa(f): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2017
Restaurant bathroom.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by slimmdree(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2017
In the car infront of a club...
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2017
Oyind18:
On the roof
wow...hmmm, lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 14, 2017
SorftWerk:
wow...hmmm, lipsrsealed
grin grin watin you want make I say.
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2017
Oyind18:
grin grin watin you want make I say.
thought it was inside the pool
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2017
SorftWerk:
thought it was inside the pool
No, on the highway.. Its the best tongue
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2017
@the back of the class when I was in secondary school.
The boy then (Alfred martins) nearly kill me wit bangin

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by thowbie7ven(m): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2017
On Third mainland bridge...

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2017
My dream. And whenever it happened, I wasn't able to see the girl's face.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2017
Oyind18:
No, on the highway.. Its the best tongue
not me and you... #runs from thread#

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by piperson(m): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2017
habby51:

u in minnesota?

I'm in saint Paul, what's up?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by piperson(m): 11:49am On Mar 14, 2017
Omagago:
My dream. And whenever it happened, I wasn't able to see the girl's face.

Chai! lobatan grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by bayocute(m): 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
[/color][color=#990000]Ontop mango tree..
i nearly kill the girl.
d thing sweet die..
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
piperson:

u in minnesota?

I'm in saint Paul, what's up?
Dat was den
Am back 2 9ja
In the Eastern Part

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
NemzySeries:
strange place ko wen i wuz almost caught yesterday afternoon by her mum wen she returned frm work unexpectedly, o sweat tire dat yesterday for back of door wey i hide ehnnnnn infact im yet to recover frm d shock....... i dunt nid a pastor to tell me to go on sabbatical leave for d nxt 3month

Can't stop laughing hahaahaah

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by piperson(m): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
habby51:

Dat was den
Am back 2 9ja
In the Eastern Part

where were u in minnesota

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by TrapHedges(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
My ex's sitting room
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by mekybabe1: 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Inside a compound on a mattress placed outside.
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by NemzySeries(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Can't stop laughing hahaahaah
ma guy ne b lie oooo..... as i dey so i neva recover frm. shock, na back of door i hide dey sweat wit used CD for hand dey pray..... as i escape dis 1 so na till August b4 i go recover ooo bkos my right shoulder dey pain me sef
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by rattlesnake(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
in an online coven
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by shaybebaby(f): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
1. on a plane- yup, joined the mile high club.

2) on the train. My boo was suffering badly with blue balls. grin

3) on a beach, in the sea

4) in the pool, ( both places, there were peeps around so some real ninja moves were needed to disguise our action)

5) the back of his mums car

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
NemzySeries:
strange place ko wen i wuz almost caught yesterday afternoon by her mum wen she returned frm work unexpectedly, o sweat tire dat yesterday for back of door wey i hide ehnnnnn infact im yet to recover frm d shock....... i dunt nid a pastor to tell me to go on sabbatical leave for d nxt 3month

Why were you strafing a lady in her parents house for God's sake!
Wait sef that girl no get respect sef for her parents again to have allowed you straff her in her parents house.
That's your punishment.
Next time rent a house or book a hotel and do that!
Cheap lay you are finding.
I am angry with you right now.
And that nonsense girl.
angry angry angry
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by NemzySeries(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Why were you strafing a lady in her parents house for God's sake!
Wait sef that girl no get respect sef for her parents again to have allowed you straff her in her parents house.
That's your punishment.
Next time rent a house or book a hotel and do that!
Cheap lay you are finding.
I am angry with you right now.
And that nonsense girl.
angry angry angry
lol.... uve not bin challenged by d power of konji bliv me.......i kw say u jst wan chance me grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by subtlemee(f): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Inside the car by traffic light,that one with 3mins timer..twas crazy and out of this world,tinted glass helped

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by deathstroke(m): 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
habby51:
Alfred like better thing grin, but that time, you never gather na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
NemzySeries:

lol.... uve not bin challenged by d power of konji bliv me.......i kw say u jst wan chance me grin

Seriously that's bullshit.
And highly disrespectful.
Mtchewww.
I don't even know what to say again.
Thought this thing doesn't happen sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by NemzySeries(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Seriously that's bullshit. And highly disrespectful. Mtchewww. I don't even know what to say again. Thought this thing doesn't happen sef.
lol.... no carry my mata crious ooo... chat me up privately

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by piperson(m): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
shaybebaby:
1. on a plane- yup, joined the mile high club.

2) on the train. My boo was suffering badly with blue balls. grin

3) on a beach, in the sea

4) in the pool, ( both places, there were peeps around so some real ninja moves were needed to disguise our action)

5) the back of his mums car

Savage! grin

y'all deserved to be arrested

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by shaybebaby(f): 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
piperson:

Savage! grin

y'all deserved to be arrested

But it was all coded. No chance of that cool grin
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
NemzySeries:

lol.... no carry my mata crious ooo... chat me up privately

No need.
Ayaf vex for you.
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by NemzySeries(m): 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

No need. Ayaf vex for you.
haba boo..... sum1 cannot play with you again?
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by pansophist(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
I have had a quickie on a tree before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex / How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) / My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.