Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex (20404 Views)

Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? / Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by davades(m): 5:48am On Mar 18, 2017
Gas station grin cool shocked
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 18, 2017
REIIGN:

Lol, I'm rugged enough to handle whatever comes at me. cheesy

May I send that PM now?

You've not been sounding like you only just swiped your tongue on the Dornish man's wife.

I put it to you, that you are deceptive.

I want to know the story behind your moniker. That must be very interesting. grin
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by REIIGN(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2017
thornapple:

You've not been sounding like you only just swiped your tongue on the Dornish man's wife.

I put it to you, that you are deceptive.

I want to know the story behind your moniker. That must be very interesting. grin

LOL, we all have that deceptive side in all of us. Show me one man or woman who isn't deceptive? We're only human, deception comes with the package. wink

My moniker is quite simple to decode. REIGN as the name implies is a time/period when a monarch rules. I have reigned before. I am reigning again, hence the double "I's". Making it REIIGN. cool

Now you know, any more questions? smiley
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
REIIGN:

LOL, we all have that deceptive side in all of us. Show me one man or woman who isn't deceptive? We're only human, deception comes with the package. wink

My moniker is quite simple to decode. REIGN as the name implies is a time/period when a monarch rules. I have reigned before. I am reigning again, hence the double "I's". Making it REIIGN. cool

Now you know, any more questions? smiley

Hahaha, you are one kind of a guy,
why are you a mason?
Who are masons?,
what do they do?.
What makes you a heavy one?
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by REIIGN(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
thornapple:

Hahaha, you are one kind of a guy,
why are you a mason?
Who are masons?,
what do they do?.
What makes you a heavy one?

Ma'am, these are questions I would gladly answer but not at the risk of making public spectacle. Lol...

Can we do this someplace else?
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 19, 2017
habby51:
Lol Erase dat man Am not as bad as u think
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 19, 2017
habby51:
Lol Erase dat man Am not as bad as u think
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 19, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

When am very very interesting...
Would you contact me please kelvinrhs@gmail.com
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2017
kelvinrhs:

With your looks I think you are as bad as I think. Chat me up sometimes kelvinrhs@gmail.com or 07032293621
Aiit
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 21, 2017
habby51:
Aiit
I didn't get your msg lol!
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 21, 2017
Oyind18:
Are you for real?
Yeah it would be so romantic and so cool to be on my rooftop having sex or dinner with the full moon or a candle light. I'll prefer the full moon.
Seriously its been my fantasy for so long.
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
habby51:
Aiit
I'll be waiting for your msg
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by kratosonofzeus: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
inside a bank restroom
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by ahmedbanj(m): 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
sirusX:
Well...for me, na inside lion's cage grin
I can only climax on the verge of death...one way ticket
Lol, *My Chest* walai dem don exchange U! hahaha
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by sirusX(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
ahmedbanj:

Lol, *My Chest* walai dem don exchange U! hahaha
How I for do nah??....that opportunity only comes but once cheesy grin
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
Safiaa:
Restaurant bathroom.
Nawa o
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
On the balcony railing of a 5 storey building. The adrenaline rush was worth it
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hmm
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by ahmedbanj(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
sirusX:
How I for do nah??....that opportunity only comes but once cheesy grin
Lol abi na,an opportunity lost is an opportunity gone,no dulling...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander / How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) / My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.