Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction (35887 Views)

BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by makaveli299(m): 7:04am On Mar 14, 2017
its time for tboss to go. she keeps on kobalising ppl. You ppl 4got she seduced kemen. showed him her breast. DAT 1 get interest!! nd was kobalised
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 14, 2017
babeface3:
Guys like seriously, Thin Tall Tony has put in so much in he house. He "sacrificed" his family for this game mind you. Yes, one of his strategies was to deny his family in front of the house mates just for the money to drop and of course with 25m damage control will be easy both on his disappointed family and on his fans.
Would he have still be on top of his game if he had not told such lies?, the answer is Yes. But understandably he chose the strategy he felt would work better.
He has given in so much and we have to vote for him.
I think we should, all niggers out there who understand should be vote for this dude.
Vote TTT guys

Kindly read what you wrote again and see if it makes sense.
How will you feel if your wife or children deny you in front of the whole world because of money?
I want that guy out!

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by ItsPeeJayy(m): 7:23am On Mar 14, 2017
TTT must stay he is the only one that even understand the fundamentals of the game,what matters most surviving it's not a morality show abeg,so he denied his wife and so what assuming he admitted to being married it's the same Moronic Nigerians that will be shouting up and down what is a married man doing in the show....the show is a representation of life do whatever it takes to survive,People will lie to u so learn to tell better lies,people will betray u so betray them first....the only thing TTT has done is play game and he is multi talented......Success and Money ain't for the moralist..Its for those who are willing to do whatever it takes to achieve their objectives... #Bewise nice people finish last.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Genea(f): 7:38am On Mar 14, 2017
afrika:
It is so unfortunate that we ladies still criticize tboss cos of kemen. If u smile with a guy, sits on his laps and tease him time to time due to office or place of work environment. Does that warrant the guy to molest me if I find myself tipsy or drunk? If Na ur sister dem do same, u go don provoke taya. Vote tboss ...as a female I stand against female molestation.
you don't go abt tempting a sex frustrated animal and not expect a repercussion... #notosexualmolestation
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Ugosample(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2017
All my votes are going to TTT
Efe fans can sort him out.
Tboss and Debbie..... Bye
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Ugosample(m): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2017
ItsPeeJayy:
TTT must stay he is the only one that even understand the fundamentals of the game,what matters most surviving it's not a morality show abeg,so he denied his wife and so what assuming he admitted to being married it's the same Moronic Nigerians that will be shouting up and down what is a married man doing in the show....the show is a representation of life do whatever it takes to survive,People will lie to u so learn to tell better lies,people will betray u so betray them first....the only thing TTT has done is play game and he is multi talented......Success and Money ain't for the moralist..Its for those who are willing to do whatever it takes to achieve their objectives... #Bewise nice people finish last.

Pls vote for TTT too.....
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by dadavivo: 7:51am On Mar 14, 2017
publicenemy:

Does he really do that?
are you kidding me, Almost every night . Enough of his bullshits.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by elly4(f): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2017
logistically, efe all the way.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by chucs: 8:09am On Mar 14, 2017
selfmadeboss:

dislike her face.
he face spells pretends
sorry but that's not good enough..You don't just hate ppl like that..Ain't healthy.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Kobicove(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2017
Skillfullulu:
I still don't understand the purpose of the big brother thing, gather people to live together for what reason? How do they select house mates sef?
Someone should pls explain.

It's a marketing gimmick to get people to subscribe to cable undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by mirabeldesmond(f): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2017
destinysaid:
either tony goes home or debie-rise Tboss has gathered enough female sympathy to last her till the end, Efe na my man, he go bring this thing come Warri for us .
sorry o! I no sure say he remember road to wafi again. na lag or jos sure pass for am
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by jessicahardman: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2017
dadavivo:
It's time for TTT to go back to his wife. Fingering Bisola every night is irritating. He will deliberately join their bed together, so that he can finger and fiddle with her breast. He has over stayed his welcome.

bisola nko? tribalistic mofos
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by danthamccoy(m): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2017
madjune:

Don't bother over explanation.

The moment Nigerians copied the idea, first thing they did was kill it's essence.
The big idea behind the show is to analyse human behavior on the factors of how varying cultural backgrounds affects people in terms of how they get along.

It's hugely interesting in a place of multi ethnicity.
Countries all over the world had at one time or the other experimented with it and came away with hug lessons in ways of values and norms.

Here, what we have Nigerian producers harping on is sex and nudity.

We really need some education in Naija.
This inferiority complex is what kills us. I've seen clips of Big Brother from several countries. Everything you see on Big Brother Africa and Naija applies to them all. What "values and norms"? There have been full blown sex scenes in Big Brother Netherlands, UK, US etc, the likes of which have not been seen in the African editions.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/big-brothers-most-graphic-sex-8178260
Get down off that high horse abeg.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by mylove4him(f): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2017
ItsPeeJayy:
I quite agree with you 100% but you know we are in Africa where we are being judged by morals culture values. A typical African person is still family oriented. That is why you have cousins siblings and Co living with their relatives and having a sense of entitlement. But abroad as soon as you come to someone's house. You must have informed them when you are leaving.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by destinysaid(m): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2017
mirabeldesmond:
sorry o! I no sure say he remember road to wafi again. na lag or jos sure pass for am
lol, if e no want make kpangolo knack am for head e go return

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Angie007(f): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2017
I'M JUST THINKING OUT LOUD.

THE BIG BROTHER NAIJA SHOW.

There's a notorious programme currently going on called THE BIG BROTHER NAIJA. The winner of this notorious show is expected to walk away with a whopping N25 million and a breathtaking car. All that is required to win this show is to be Live with a bunch of fellow crazy, irresponsible people, do all sorts of immoral things, and, viola, you're the winner.

Next thing, you're called a celebrity, winning big advertisement contracts and becoming the face of multinational companies.

If only there could be an educating version of this programme. If only they could house some intelligent people in like manner and make them compete for similar prizes. But, no! Our people do not encourage sanity. Our society promotes evil over good, indecency over decency, immorality over morality, and ungodliness over godliness.

The best in Mathematics competitions will go home with either a carton of cowbell milk or Indomie noodles, ridiculous stipends and laughable prizes. Yet these morons in BBN will earn millions for coming to suck breasts, speak thrash, display nudity, and get under the sheets on International TVs.

Our rich individuals, companies and corporate organisations will spend huge sums of money sponsoring dirty shows like BBN and Beauty Pageants where they will enthrone satanic activities, display nudity, molest our under aged girls, and make them win on bottom power rather than on real beauty and brains. Can anyone forget the Anambra State born Chidinma Okeke saga in a hurry?

What a wasted generation! What a time! How do we raise, nurture and produce the next Chike Obis, Chinua Achebes, Wole Soyinkas, Cyril stover, Apostle olatunde Adekunle, and yes, P.O.C. Akorefes? What foundation are we laying for coming generations? What message of hope and legacy are we leaving behind? What epistle are we sending to the future to testify to it that the past made some level of contributions. Is Immorality the legacy we really want to hand down to the next generation? Are we not losing our minds?

Let all people of goodwill come together and raise alarm against this dirty programme. Let us all with one voice and in unison say, "We've had enough of this nonsense." Let us blow the trumpet in Zion and declare war on these encouragers of evil tendencies and promoters of these demonic programmes targeted at our highly impressionable youths. We should see that this programme is replaced with a more intelligent and educative programme.

Nigeria is broke morally and financially, yet the sponsors are wasting millions of Naira on a highly immoral programme. Please what is the lesson that one can learn from this Big Brother show? What can our YOUTHS pick from it? I know this kind of write up doesn't get many shares. But if we keep quiet, then we are silent conspirators.

So share. Share until a thought process is provoked in the heart of everyone and we can stand up to say, Enough of this nonsense."

SAY NO TO IMMORALITY
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Kaymaxine(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2017
Skillfullulu:
I still don't understand the purpose of the big brother thing, gather people to live together for what reason? How do they select house mates sef?
Someone should pls explain.
go ask goggle
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Kaymaxine(m): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2017
its time for tboss to go back home.

#irresponsibledrunk

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Kaymaxine(m): 10:52am On Mar 14, 2017
tajuhyena:
Efe time-up, You 5seconds to leave Big Brother Naija....
am sure u wanted to say...tboss

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by IJOBA2: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2017
destinysaid:
bross, be very careful, angry na the whole south south dey behind Efe so, from delta to Edo to bayelsa . . . no
NOR BE THE SAME BISOLA WEY CALL TBOSS ASHWO FOR KISSING JON ABEG MAKE MY WESTERN BISOLA FANS GO SLEEP JARE angry MAKE UNA JUST DEY PRAY MAKE BIGGIE NOR PUT AM FOR MARKET. BIG BROTHER SHOW NO BE ABOUT MY BTOTHER, TRIBE OR SISTER, IF BISOLA IS UP FOR EVICTION, SHES A GONNER. YALL SHOULD STOP BLAMING TTT CUZ HE DIDNT FORCE BISOLA TO SVCK HIS D!CK
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by IJOBA2: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2017
I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY TBOSS IS STILL IN THE BIGGIES HOUSE. THIS GAME IS NOT ABOUT EMOTION, ITS ALL ABOUT BEING REAL, ENTERTAINING, AND MAKING USE OF YA NUMBER SIX VERY WELL.

I REPEAT, TBOSS DOES NOT HAVE ANY BUSINESS WITH BIG BROTHER NAIJA

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by jessicahardman: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2017
mineANDurs:

Kindly read what you wrote again and see if it makes sense.
How will you feel if your wife or children deny you in front of the whole world because of money?
I want that guy out!

but you dont want a fellow h0e (bisola) out?
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by selfmadeboss: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
chucs:
sorry but that's not good enough..You don't just hate ppl like that..Ain't healthy.
i have the right to hate anyone i want for no reason tongue
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by fumstar(f): 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Bagu1:
Make TTT Go Abeg....

I Stand with Efe...

Efe has a good heart. He is an open minded person. TTT must go home, his family should go pick him at d airport. We don't need him in da house.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by fumstar(f): 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
makaveli299:
its time for tboss to go. she keeps on kobalising ppl. You ppl 4got she seduced kemen. showed him her breast. DAT 1 get interest!! nd was kobalised

She is a manipulator, a pretender who always want people to pity her. That's why people call her "white witch" I watched in anger when all d housemates were apologizing to her for accusing her of leading Kemen on. She was so happy not knowing they just did that but they weren't stupid. Now, all of them nominated her. Her game is up. If Tboss remained in d house after Sunday, then it means Biggie is being partial period.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by BlindAngel: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
rheether:
That white witch must leave. Efe all the way.
But this girl you fugly ooooo.....no offence
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Skillfullulu(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Kobicove:

It's a marketing gimmick to get people to subscribe to cable undecided
people as we'll pay to vote. Taar!!!! I will never pay to vote lailai
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by ifunayalov(f): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
please vote for her

vote debie-rise to 32052

Ayoolajumoke:
I really wish Debbie rise can stay longer in that house... I so love her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie / Khafi Faces Sack For Having Sex On Big Brother Naija - Sun UK / The Vow Season 3 On Zee World 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.