Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Einstein Or Newton, Who Made More Impact To The World Of Science? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Einstein Or Newton, Who Made More Impact To The World Of Science? (998 Views)

Aryan Kheterpal Has Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein With Perfect Test Score / Newton's Laws Of Motion / Why Albert Einstein's Brain Was Removed After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Einstein Or Newton, Who Made More Impact To The World Of Science? by holuwajobar(m): 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
We all know these two gurus, they both impacted to d world we are living. Buh whose impact was more in the world of science...and give me reasons for your choice.

Re: Einstein Or Newton, Who Made More Impact To The World Of Science? by Osasnidas(m): 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Newton.. did a lot. He was like a Jack of all trade.
a chemist.
a physicist
contributed to biology.. dude is the father of optics..

1 Like

Re: Einstein Or Newton, Who Made More Impact To The World Of Science? by Wackyrichy(m): 12:09am On Mar 14, 2017
O boi na Newton oh, d guy na boss
Re: Einstein Or Newton, Who Made More Impact To The World Of Science? by Davidhero(m): 6:11am On Mar 14, 2017
Isaac Newton was a genius, the guy laid a foundation in science. He studied math, physics,
optics and astronomy on his own.

Hes a better prodigy than Einstein.

1 Like

Re: Einstein Or Newton, Who Made More Impact To The World Of Science? by Blakjewelry(m): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
For me na Einstein o, for me Newton analog, Einstein digital

1 Like

Re: Einstein Or Newton, Who Made More Impact To The World Of Science? by donbenie(m): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
Newton,he laid a lot of foundations in which Einstein and others were able to build on..
Re: Einstein Or Newton, Who Made More Impact To The World Of Science? by spacyzuma(m): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Newton and Einstein were both geniuses.

However, Newton was a genius in several fields (Physics, Chemistry, Justice System, Literature)
Einstein was a genius in primarily theoretical Physics.

Newton's book Principia was a major force in his world and its impact was major for centuries.

Thus, Newton had more impact in the scientific world than Einstein.

I believe Einstein's popularity is due to the influence of a stronger media.

1 Like

Re: Einstein Or Newton, Who Made More Impact To The World Of Science? by Dosmay(m): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Einstein I'll suggest
Re: Einstein Or Newton, Who Made More Impact To The World Of Science? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Einstein bawo....not ridiculing his efforts tho, but Newton was phenomenal in most fields...

(1) (Reply)

Fupre Makes Nigeria Proud... Shell Eco Marathon 2017 / Importance Of Fintech In Nigeria / How To Make A Ringtone For Your Iphone5s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.