Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Yoruba Mothers With Their Unislamic Child Upbringing - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Yoruba Mothers With Their Unislamic Child Upbringing (2631 Views)

Tragedy Of African Mothers Captured In A New Book Titled "Bahriya / Proper Child Upbringing In Islam; "The Procedures" (photo) / Al Qaeda, Isis, Is, And Hezbollah ( Islamic Or Unislamic?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Mothers With Their Unislamic Child Upbringing by FriendNG: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Riduane:

Abokina, kwana biyu. Yaaya kake?

grin

Yoro mai lokaci ka buya.
Re: Yoruba Mothers With Their Unislamic Child Upbringing by Empiree: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
sarahade:

Nah you don't because you are senseless. grin grin lowlife
AbdelKabir:

ok, you can run back to rat hole you crawled out from, next time you look at who you want to insult....

the best part is, i was able to pass my message without insulting you, except that i said facts bitter than aloe vera, facts they say are very stubborn things, they keep coming to hunt you...

Bye......you won't be dignified with another response again.......
As i said before, you two better marry each other with your "love in tokyo" you display for here. You gonna make great couple. You quite compatible very well. We know too well when two lovers met. They display hate for one another in public but when no one is looking, they are Batman and Robin muhahahah grin grin grin muahahaha grin grin grin muahahah
Re: Yoruba Mothers With Their Unislamic Child Upbringing by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Wow.....
Re: Yoruba Mothers With Their Unislamic Child Upbringing by Empiree: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
snapscore:
Wow.....
Don't worry, you are still his first wife. I am not trying to break you up. He's just trying to add another one
Re: Yoruba Mothers With Their Unislamic Child Upbringing by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
Empiree:
Don't worry, you are still his first wife. I am not trying to break you up. He's just trying to add another one

My 'wow' wasn't because of your comment but it was funny.
Re: Yoruba Mothers With Their Unislamic Child Upbringing by Empiree: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
snapscore:

My 'wow' wasn't because of your comment but it was funny.
Lol...you got sense of humor
Re: Yoruba Mothers With Their Unislamic Child Upbringing by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 20, 2017
Empiree:
As i said before, you two better marry each other with your "love in tokyo" you display for here. You gonna make great couple. You quite compatible very well. We know too well when two lovers met. They display hate for one another in public but when no one is looking, they are Batman and Robin muhahahah grin grin grin muahahaha grin grin grin muahahah

sarcastically speaking egbon, are you hoping she would offer herself in marriage to you? this one you are egging and quoting her "upandan"..... make no mistake, i could imagine the swollen faces your first two wives would be having daily because that girl is reckless. no you miss something, you missed the part where she called you insane for not hating polygamy, may the hand she used in typing that be despised if she dont repent to Allaah for such a reckless statement, that statement has lots and lots of implications.

well, i had to defend myself, if i kept avoiding her like i did in other threads, she would continue following me about.....Its known that i dont give ad hominem attacks.... well i was still being gentle with all that, sincerely...
Re: Yoruba Mothers With Their Unislamic Child Upbringing by Empiree: 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
AbdelKabir:

sarcastically speaking egbon, are you hoping she would offer herself in marriage to you? this one you are egging and quoting her "upandan"..... make no mistake, i could imagine the swollen faces your first two wives would be having daily because that girl is reckless. no you miss something, you missed the part where she called you insane for not hating polygamy, may the hand she used in typing that be despised if she dont repent to Allaah for such a reckless statement, that statement has lots and lots of implications.

well, i had to defend myself, if i kept avoiding her like i did in other threads, she would continue following me about.....Its known that i dont give ad hominem attacks.... well i was still being gentle with all that, sincerely...
I didnt notice that at all. besides, i didnt take her serious bcus I simply see her as one of those women i used to talk about. In another minute you would see her talking nice and you would be surprise. Thats why i dont take women that serious when they speak
Re: Yoruba Mothers With Their Unislamic Child Upbringing by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Empiree:
I didnt notice that at all. besides, i didnt take her serious bcus I simply see her as one of those women i used to talk about. In another minute you would see her talking nice and you would be surprise. Thats why i dont take women that serious when they speak

ِلا مشكلة زَوجُ زوجتَين

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid L Adha: Conditions Of Udhiya (sacrificed Animals) / Importance Of Reflecting On The Meaning Of The Holy Qur'an This Ramadan / Description Of The Virgins In Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.