Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:27 PM

Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans (34034 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by bazzyblings: 8:37am On Mar 14, 2017
soberdrunk:
Anytime i see this guy i dey vex! With all him six pack and chest, nah just 'tapping of current' he use end hin career, person way be say chics for dey line up for hin gate....... angry

Vex for ur family altar .. clean Wetin dey ur eye before cleaning another person own

1 Like

Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2017
soberdrunk:
Anytime i see this guy i dey vex! With all him six pack and chest, nah just 'tapping of current' he use end hin career, person way be say chics for dey line up for hin gate....... angry

Pls increase ur vex by 100 % and hug high tension transformer, after his apology, u still run ur mouth, u b GOD, inebriated sinner calling another one sinner and u go dey expect may GOD forgive u abi.
Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by HumanistMike(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2017
soberdrunk:

You're an idiot.
Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by joe4real12: 9:00am On Mar 14, 2017
dadavivo:
Of all the clothes payporte gave them in the house, na this N400 shirt he see wear.
grin grin grin
Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by soberdrunk(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2017
HumanistMike:

You're an idiot.

I know!
Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 14, 2017
soberdrunk:
u no dey 4give person??
Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by soberdrunk(m): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2017
Gozmok112:
u no dey 4give person??

Father!!! Every yellow paw paw that wants to lead me to the path of Kemenisation" i come against them!!! grin
Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by holluphemydavid(m): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:

You guys should give kemen a break already,he has clearly apologized and gave his own side of the story. So friggin what if he even fingered tboss's loose hole,dah old woman is a damn hoe man.besides he would still have been evicted for having d lowest number of votes
bin aving d lowest votes,wudnt av left unceremoniously,like d other evicted house mates
Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by Lloydfather(m): 9:18am On Mar 14, 2017
I knew that after sampling his BIG CASAVA in #BBN, girl wey like BIG CASAVA will suerly come for him. kemen my guy.

1 Like

Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by MerryMonody: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:

You guys should give kemen a break already,he has clearly apologized and gave his own side of the story. So friggin what if he even fingered tboss's loose hole,dah old woman is a damn hoe man.besides he would still have been evicted for having d lowest number of votes

So are you saying it's okay to sexually assault women when they promiscuous?

1 Like

Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by crackhouse(m): 9:49am On Mar 14, 2017
Abeg make una bring this guy come may I give am cloth. wetin be that rag him dey wear sef. na London okirika be that?
Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by crackhouse(m): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2017
He's hanging out with ladies of low class and this ladies may even think he's made because he went to BBnaija. they won't know he have no money to shave and that's why his mustache are bushy.

1 Like

Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by igbalodehunter(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2017
Bro PhiLIPS
Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by Chimaritoponcho: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2017
MerryMonody:

So are you saying it's okay to sexually assault women when they promiscuous?
No sir.am only angry over the way people are talking about it over and over even after d dude's apology and explanation .its not like tboss is a virgin sefundecided
Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2017
soberdrunk:

Father!!! Every yellow paw paw that wants to lead me to the path of Kemenisation" i come against them!!! grin
lol.. .... Kemenism? Come and kemen me
Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by louisilva: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2017
Kemen!!! This boy u no dey hear word abi?! U still carry babes abi?! Okay nah...

Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by Enemyofpeace: 11:29am On Mar 14, 2017
phiLIPS don come
Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by ewizard1: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2017
soberdrunk:
Oh, so you were the bedsheet that night? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by Ugosample(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
crackhouse:
He's hanging out with ladies of low class and this ladies may even think he's made because he went to BBnaija. they won't know he have no money to shave and that's why his mustache are bushy.

What is the meaning of this horseshit?

2 Likes

Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Shame on any girl

Who sees Kemen so much as a star

That

She condescends to take a picture with him.
Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by Prinszevor(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
One Thing Dat Nairalanders Doesnt Understand Iz Dat Kemen Is A Celeb N he bn Knw Almost Everywhere As Far As Entatainmnt Is Consnt, U r Hr Nt Even A Single Ant Knw U ,N u r postin wat u dnt knw
Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by Shepxy: 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Kolababe:
Irony of life. All women can never hate him. Infact the particular thing he was disqualified for on Big Brother is tbe same thing that will attract some women to him more. Isn't that shocking. And he also looks like he is going to make it henceforth big time. He looks made for the red carpet with what i am seeing in this picture
exactly!
Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by andyanders: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Those ladies should make sure that they wear double undies with an iron key to their pvvssy if not, the guy would wanna finger them.
Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by discman2k2(m): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
allytinted:
I am finally SINGLE again and I'm so not happy..... I Thank God i have my dear friends that will help me during this recovery. This RELATIONSHIP lasted quite longer than I thought it would. Never thought this day would come, I am so stressed. If you only knew what I have been going through you'd understand better, but I never really put my personal business out for public. All the pain, heartbreaks, sleepless nights, arguments, fights, headaches, chills, sicknesses, breakdowns, blames, assumptions, selflessness, downfalls, bitterness, tears, carelessness, pride, lies, lies, lies I've had to endure ...I was so tired, tired of sharing, tired of caring, tired of suffering, tired of pain, tired of praying, tired of blaming, tired of everything, and most definitely TIRED OF THE PERSON that's reading this post only because it's DRAMA that excites you and now you're mad because this post is NOT true and you just wasted 1 minute of your life reading 146 words that a lot of you wish were real, u love people's businesses?! ridiculous... U no my house come and beat me... Lol
No drama here Copy and Paste to make your enemy mad and disappointed .. lol comment if u got caught....

Yeah, very creative. Naija pips like gossip die!

keep it up jor!!
Re: Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans by Mstcambridge: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement?? Click the link.
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=I

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A / Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) / BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.