Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) (38990 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
xx
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 12:31am On Mar 18, 2017
mims20:
hmmm u should learn to do more research work OK...British and Zimbabwe are not the same. England practice monarchial rulership not like most African countries that practice democracy, so that means she have to die first for her son or relative to take over. that's why she is a queen and he's a president.

But the people voted in Mugabe. What are you talking about?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by AkinPhysicist: 2:57am On Mar 18, 2017
grin E yin da? E yin olote da? grin

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by mamawin(f): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2017
perfectcato:
FTC for the first time in naira land. If you want God to bless you this year with a car click like and if you want God to bless you with enough money share.
I will like to know if d 92 that shared have been blessed with'enof money' so that in future I WL be d first to share your post.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by Ayobami7(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
this is my comment

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" / Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony / Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.