Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

You Cant Afford To Miss This Opportunity! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Cant Afford To Miss This Opportunity! (828 Views)

SUCCESS NEVER GOES ON SALE...a breakthrough event you cant afford to miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cant Afford To Miss This Opportunity! by tchiwinnie: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2017
If you were asked to run a business for a period of 3yrs and at about your 2nd and 3rd year you will be earning about N850,000k to N1,000,000 or more monthly, would you consider giving that business your attention?
If YES.... chat me on whatsapp please thank you
Re: You Cant Afford To Miss This Opportunity! by tchiwinnie: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Take that bold step today
Re: You Cant Afford To Miss This Opportunity! by tchiwinnie: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: You Cant Afford To Miss This Opportunity! by tchiwinnie: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Madam: Baby ur body cream is finished, we need to get another one for you.

Oga: Pls leave me alone, the only thing u know to do is bring up avenues for me to spend my hard earned money!

Abeg who insult don epp??
With this economic recession, how long can you beg for that peanut change?
Enough!!

Avoid being financially dependent on anyone, not even your spouse!
Think out responsible ways to make ends meet in order to improve the living standard of the family!
Even your financially liberal husband wants to tell u but doesn't know how to go about it!

â–¶Here's the good news, I partner with a company that can help you!

Discover the power of residual income . Say NO to FINANCIAL dependence!
Be your own boss!
Yes u can!!!

Join the winning team today!
For more info,
Call or whatsapp 08066993998
And thank me later
Re: You Cant Afford To Miss This Opportunity! by tchiwinnie: 9:49am On Mar 25, 2017
Hello guys, chat me up for further explanation. u can't afford to miss this opportunity
Re: You Cant Afford To Miss This Opportunity! by tchiwinnie: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Make the Kind of Money that your mother in law will say 'My daughter Rest, Let me Cook for You. Don't just be a Liability sister...
Get busy!
whatsapp 08066993998 for more info
Re: You Cant Afford To Miss This Opportunity! by tchiwinnie: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Join the winning team NOW!! Don't just watch me make money with this business opportunity Join me let's make money and history together whatsapp 08066993998
Re: You Cant Afford To Miss This Opportunity! by tchiwinnie: 8:29am On Mar 30, 2017
You have to realize that the effort you put into making a better life for yourself is not just for you alone.
It is also for your Seed. The next generation that comes after you.
So I count it not selfish to want to achieve all the success you can achieve today.
Its a noble ambition to aspire to live a good life and thereafter leave inheritance for your generation!

Don't let any cowardly person tell you that you are a greedy fish.
Go out there and get all you can out of life.
Push harder and you will create a different tomorrow, a brighter tomorrow.

#thinkfuture
#impactBillions
#makeLifeBetterForOthers
#letsmakehistorytogether
#yeswecan!
Re: You Cant Afford To Miss This Opportunity! by tchiwinnie: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2017
How many can achieve a goal by just wishing it? Nothing can be accomplished merely by WISHING!

Can one lose a calorie by waking up each day wishing to be slimmer? No you have to work it out through physical activity and portion control.

So also you can't make money out of any opportunities by merely WISHING you could!

Stop wishing and start doing!

Good morning
#stopwishing #startdoing
whatsapp 08066993998
Re: You Cant Afford To Miss This Opportunity! by Linzo(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2017
tchiwinnie:
If you were asked to run a business for a period of 3yrs and at about your 2nd and 3rd year you will be earning about N850,000k to N1,000,000 or more monthly, would you consider giving that business your attention?
If YES.... chat me on whatsapp please thank you
Op i will advice you to carry everyone in your family along so that your family will become the richest in Nigeria instead of coming to this forum to lure unsuspected victims into wasting their hard earn resource. I am encourage fellow nairalanders not to allow op to lure them into naferous scheme or investment. Again take your idea home and enrich you family first before other, atleast charity begins at home
Re: You Cant Afford To Miss This Opportunity! by tchiwinnie: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Linzo:

Op i will advice you to carry everyone in your family along so that your family will become the richest in Nigeria instead of coming to this forum to lure unsuspected victims into wasting their hard earn resource. I am encourage fellow nairalanders not to allow op to lure them into naferous scheme or investment. Again take your idea home and enrich you family first before other, at least charity begins at home
Excuse me sir, did u say nefarious scheme? hahahahaha. Why don't u make enquiries before saying something u aren't sure of.
Re: You Cant Afford To Miss This Opportunity! by tchiwinnie: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Are you a student, sit at home mom, you re looking for a white colar job and havent gotten one yet? I have good news for you.

Join thousands and change your story. Be your own boss. Make your money , manage your time, plan for your life and get paid. Its a great opportunity don't be left out! whatsapp 08066993998.

(1) (Reply)

What If We Can Build A Business That Will Fetch Us N100/min For 12hours Daily! / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card To Trusted Partner / Who Is Maintaining The ATM CARD? Is It The Holder Or The Bank ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.