Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. (1892 Views)

Is It Ideal To Visit An Ex That Just Had A Baby? / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / I Just Cut The Cord With My Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by obaog: 9:36am On Mar 14, 2017
I AM HAPPY WE ARE GETTING MARRIED. WE MET IN 2015 AND OUR MARRIAGE IS IN A MONTH'S TIME. COME CELEBRATE WITH US ON 18/04/2017 IN ENUGU

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by obaog: 9:37am On Mar 14, 2017
STILL ON THE MATTER

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by perfectcato(m): 9:38am On Mar 14, 2017
W
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by emeijeh(m): 9:40am On Mar 14, 2017
LETS JUST MATE?
what's that on their shirt?

And Op, why dis you create another moniker?
Hope you ve not jilted someone?

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2017
You two look perfect ... smiley
I wish you a blissful life together...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by Olami90: 9:43am On Mar 14, 2017
Op, u and ur fiancee looks very good......... Trust me

Did u create another moniker because u u don't want people to bad mouth you or ur fiancee?

If so, you need to realise there are people that av signed contract with bad belle-ism nd critics can't be totally eradicated. You only need to learn to ignore most of the time.

I pray for success in ur marriage(amen). Congrats to you both.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by soberdrunk(m): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2017
Na from the pre-wedding pictures i dey take know the type of food way dem go serve for the wedding, looking at these pictures i can tell its going to be continental dishes via buffet mode.......... grin Abeg knack me address!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by PHEMMY18(m): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2017
Happy for u.
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by Cutehector(m): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2017
soberdrunk:
Na from the pre-wedding pictures i dey take know the type of food way dem go serve for the wedding, looking at these pictures i can tell its going to be continental dishes via buffet mode.......... grin Abeg knack me address!!
lol if u come go now, na ukwa dem so serve you
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2017
All the best bro.

When nlders from ph go marry?
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by obaog: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=emeijeh post=54572663]LETS JUST MATE?
what's that on their shirt?

And Op, why dis you create another moniker?
Hope you ve not jilted someone?

'LETS JUST RAVE'
LOLZ. I CREATED ANOTHER MONIKER BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T LIKE MY IDEA OF POSTING IT HERE. I NEVER JILTED ANYONE

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by HashtagMoniker(m): 9:47am On Mar 14, 2017
I know the lady she was in department shocked shocked shocked Wishing u pple happy married life
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by obaog: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=Sibeal post=54572716]You too look perfect ... smiley
I wish you a blissful life together...

THANKS
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by soberdrunk(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
lol if u come go now, na ukwa dem so serve you

Lai lai!!! Look the wife face well, you cant get such lovely dimples from eating anyhow food angry If you look the husband face sef, you go see say him dey chop quality bbq with cold beer and so there is a high chance of surplus bbq meat at the wedding, nah expert analysis i give you so oooo! grin
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by Cutehector(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2017
soberdrunk:

Lai lai!!! Look the wife face well, you cant get such lovely dimples from eating anyhow food angry If you look the husband face sef, you go see say him dey chop quality bbq with cold beer and so there is a high chance of surplus bbq meat at the wedding, nah expert analysis i give you so oooo! grin
dey there dey give your self hope cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by Cutehector(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2017
HashtagMoniker:
I know the lady she was in department shocked shocked shocked Wishing u pple happy married life
hmmmmmm hmmmmmm she was in ur department abi cheesy

I know say u don collect
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by Cutehector(m): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2017
Oyind18:
All the best bro.

When nlders from ph go marry?
undecided make I no talk anything first
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by Akposb(m): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2017
Congratulations and I wish you all the best in your union.
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2017
Op you go change moniker okwaya?? undecided

Don't worry, she still knows you tongue

HML op, perfect match
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
undecided make I no talk anything first
watin grin
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by Cutehector(m): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2017
Oyind18:
watin grin
so you want to be attending weddings all your life? Smh
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
so you want to be attending weddings all your life? Smh
Yes, is it wrong to attend weddingsgrin
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by Cutehector(m): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2017
Oyind18:
Yes, is it wrong to attend weddingsgrin
instead of u to be praying let people attend ur own... Chief bridesmaid grin
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
instead of u to be praying let people attend ur own... Chief bridesmaid grin
Propose and stop talking too much
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by lilmax(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2017
rubbish. you did not just had to create a new moniker..... mtcheew.... you better come up with your real moniker or your photos are crap..... nonsense
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by Cutehector(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2017
Oyind18:
Propose and stop talking too much
I can't propose to a ghost... It all starts with a physical date cool
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2017
She is cute.
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by sisisioge: 11:55am On Mar 14, 2017
Groovy guys...You guys look so cute together. May God bless your union.
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by Janeyinspires(f): 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Looking fab! Marital Bliss,Op n wifey.
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by DrObum(m): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
This is beautiful!

HML to you
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by empress101(f): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
cheesy in my own enugu lol.. Venue ooooo abeg
Re: A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. by chinybelle(f): 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
soberdrunk:
Abi o
Where the venue?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. / See How I Started My New Year. Wow / I Need A Decent Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.