Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

I'm in need of a web developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm in need of a web developer (590 Views)

I'm In Need Of Nigerian Emails For Marketing / I'm In Urgent Need Of Naija Verified Adsense / I'm In Need Of A Web Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm in need of a web developer by Eberex(m): 10:01am On Mar 14, 2017
My dear people i have a little challenge which i am sure someone here will be able to solve for me.

I just created a website which already have contents. l added a new post using Wordpress to my site and then copied the link on the tool bar so i can share on my facebook wall and other social media platform.

My challenge is, when i post the link, it appears like a URL, www.google/newsaboutchelseaandmanchestergame/

instead of appearing with an image accompanied with starting of the post and the email address.

If you look at the attached below, that is how i want it to come out.

I need a Facebook web developer.

Anyone out there who can help?

Re: I'm in need of a web developer by bedfordng(m): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2017
you need to wait a little for facebook to display it the way you want. Facebook will have to extract the information as seen on the attached file from the link you inserted. So just wait for it to be displayed before posting. At times it takes some seconds to do that. Also, add http:// before the www.
Re: I'm in need of a web developer by Eberex(m): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2017
bedfordng:
you need to wait a little for facebook to display it the way you want. Facebook will have to extract the information as seen on the attached file from the link you inserted. So just wait for it to be displayed before posting. At times it takes some seconds to do that. Also, add http:// before the www.

Thank you bro
Re: I'm in need of a web developer by babayug: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
did you add a featured image to your post?
Re: I'm in need of a web developer by Eberex(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
babayug:
did you add a featured image to your post?

Yeah i did.

I have downloaded YOAST SEO and it looks okay now.

Thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

Get Discount On Any Web Design, Development And Mobile App Project ( Only Today) / - / 7 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.