Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,908 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Ooni Of Ife Lays Wreath At Commonwealth Remembrance Day In UK(Pics) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Lays Wreath At Commonwealth Remembrance Day In UK(Pics) (19658 Views)

Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife / Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lays Wreath At Commonwealth Remembrance Day In UK(Pics) by musicwriter(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Africans watch out!. A new slavery is coming!!.

I've been warning about this since two years ago on this forum and on my blog. With my knowledge of history, I predicted an escalated strengthening of the commonwealth and visits to African Kings by European interests. This is how slavery began!!.

In fact, last year, I wrote a blog warning African leaders to abolish the commonwealth. See It is time to abolish the commonwealth www.africason.com/2016/08/its-time-to-abolish-commonwealth-of.html

The commonwealth was set up in the 1930's as a launching pad for future colonialism, if and when Britain is down. We would be re-colonized and Britain upon exiting the European Union has unleashed the machinations to achieve this by 2050. This is not some conspiracy theory, I actually predicted all these and many more.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lays Wreath At Commonwealth Remembrance Day In UK(Pics) by olayemi53: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
kabiesi! God made you the king of all,and made yoruba above them, let them continue punshing their deties mouth. May God remain with you and youruba nation.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lays Wreath At Commonwealth Remembrance Day In UK(Pics) by thunderbabs: 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
sample042:
Nice 1, but where are other monarchs from d 3basic ethnic groups in 9ja

Who dem epp? undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife Lays Wreath At Commonwealth Remembrance Day In UK(Pics) by bewla(m): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
sample042:
Nice 1, but where are other monarchs from d 3basic ethnic groups in 9ja
Drinking and smoking wit bubu
Re: Ooni Of Ife Lays Wreath At Commonwealth Remembrance Day In UK(Pics) by able20(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
olayemi53:
kabiesi! God made you the king of all,and made yoruba above them, let them continue punshing their deties mouth. May God remain with you and youruba nation.
Correction, Amala and ewedu nation.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lays Wreath At Commonwealth Remembrance Day In UK(Pics) by CoxAdvert(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Social King of our time
Re: Ooni Of Ife Lays Wreath At Commonwealth Remembrance Day In UK(Pics) by omoiyamayor(m): 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
This particular king is not the one that was conquered by the British so stop thinking like kids felas,the king was invited,must he reject the invitation?stop putting your problems on everybody abeg .

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lays Wreath At Commonwealth Remembrance Day In UK(Pics) by karimcarim(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oduduwa Nation

2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lays Wreath At Commonwealth Remembrance Day In UK(Pics) by DollarAngel(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
karimcarim:
Oduduwa Nation

Someone that drank rat poison is that hero? Cos I can see is face of ur note
Re: Ooni Of Ife Lays Wreath At Commonwealth Remembrance Day In UK(Pics) by almarthins(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
adewale9050:
WE ARE ODUDUWA BY BIRTH.WE GIVE RESPECT TO THE KING OF ONE LUV ODUDUWA FAMILY

U well so? Who give u map self grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Lays Wreath At Commonwealth Remembrance Day In UK(Pics) by RALPHOW(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
I LOVE THIS ROYAL. HE KNOWS HIS ONIONS. SHOULD BE REFER TO AS
ONI OF AFRICA!!!! IKU BABA YEYE YOU ARE TOO MUCH. SHOWCASE AFRICA CULTURE WITH DIFFERENCE.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Lays Wreath At Commonwealth Remembrance Day In UK(Pics) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
I'm happy to see fellow s/westerners talk about secession....
Re: Ooni Of Ife Lays Wreath At Commonwealth Remembrance Day In UK(Pics) by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
mmsen:
Let me get this straight.

The British forced the Yorubas into a union with the Hausa (who they had been at war with and are still at war with) and the Igbos.

But their traditional ruler in is in London paying tribute.

Does no one see the problem?

Does this not suggest that the traditional monarchs in Nigeria do not care about their people or nation but are rather more concerned with their own office and personal well-being?
Public relations strategy. Who joins it knows how to break it better.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Lays Wreath At Commonwealth Remembrance Day In UK(Pics) by Samtob90(m): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
EmmanuelTimmy:
who im help? undecided

Keep asking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Traditional Marriage - What Are The Steps Involved? Pls Help: / An Insight Into The Ijaws Of South South Nigeria / Origin Of The Word "OGA"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.