Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

FERO Mobile Care - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FERO Mobile Care (44017 Views)

Fero Mobile Unveils Pace 2 Smartphone With 13mp Selfie Camera / Fero Mobile Launches Royale Y2 Smartphone Into Nigerian Market / Fero Mobile Introduces Royale Y2 Smartphone Into Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2017
Welcome to FERO mobile individual care service. For any issues with your FERO Mobile devices, you can place your complaints here.
Kindly state the fault, the model of your FERO mobile device and your Location here. Engineers will be willing to help out.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Check out this awesome FERO device.

Fero Royale A1

Fero Royale A1 specifications
• 5-inch 1280×720 HD Display
• 1.3 GHz, Mediatek Quad Core
• 1GB RAM, 8GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 32 GB micro SD card
• Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
• Dedicated Dual SIM
• 8MP rear camera with LED flash
• 5MP front camera
• Dimensions: 145.5*71*9.4 mm; Weight: 137g
• 3G , Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
5000mAh battery

Re: FERO Mobile Care by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
gabystyle:
Check out this awesome FERO device.

Fero Royale A1

Fero Royale A1 specifications
• 1.3 GHz, Mediatek Quad Core
• Dedicated Dual SIM
• 5MP front camera
• Dimensions: 145.5*71*9.4 mm; Weight: 137g
5000mAh battery

You mention the device, you also state the price.

1 Like

Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
FERO Royale A1 is being sold at N40,000
WeNoGoDie:

You mention the device, you also state the price.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Ndaife: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Please my Fero 501 is having touch problem, I'v gone round Imo state where i reside to see if i can buy d touch pad bt it's no where to b found. Hav chekd Slot n Jumia sites and its nt there. Pls can smone sugest wia i can get d touch pad pls

2 Likes

Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
You can try to contact the dealer you bought the Fero 501 from to help out, or try to take your phone down to FERO service center in Lagos. Your device is an old model which is presently being faced out of market. So I believe it will be swapped to recent model but it will surely come with a cost.
Ndaife:
Please my Fero 501 is having touch problem, I'v gone round Imo state where i reside to see if i can buy d touch pad bt it's no where to b found. Hav chekd Slot n Jumia sites and its nt there. Pls can smone sugest wia i can get d touch pad pls
Re: FERO Mobile Care by FX2BROWN: 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Fero Service Centre is located at 16 Awolowo Way, opposite Ikeja Club, Computer Village, Lagos.. you can reach them on 0700337673783.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FERO Mobile Care by kogbaski99: 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
What is it? Me I'm onto the next big thing Camon CX or the PhonePad 3
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2017
Fero Power 2

• 1.3 GHz, MTK6580 Mediatek Quad Core
• Dedicated Dual SIM
• 2MP front camera
• Dimensions: 145.2*72.2*10.2 mm; Weight: 137g
4000mAh battery

Re: FERO Mobile Care by Godmicrophone: 12:10am On Apr 12, 2017
I bought Fero Zoom and found that the internal memory is 3.2g instead of 8g stated.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Godmicrophone: 12:20am On Apr 12, 2017
I bought Fero Zoom 4glte but found that its internal memory is 3.22g instead of 8g stated on all adverts. The screenshot of the file manager showing the internal memory is uploaded with this submission. Please what is the solution? the

Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2017
Have u downloaded any Apps on your device recently?
Godmicrophone:
I bought Fero Zoom 4glte but found that its internal memory is 3.22g instead of 8g stated on all adverts. The screenshot of the file manager showing the internal memory is uploaded with this submission. Please what is the solution? the

1 Like

Re: FERO Mobile Care by raolad14: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Good evening, I got a fero power 2 last month and it was working fine not until yesterday 12/04/2017 that I tried to change the sim card to my other line, surprisingly it requested for Privacy protection password which I never activated it on my phone. I took the phone to where I bought it: slot system ikorodu and I was told it will be flashed. I l
ater went to the engineer and he told me nothing could be done to it only if I should take it to fero care or contact support. Please what could be done to it?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Kindly visit FERO Mobile Service center at 16 Awolowo Way, opposite Ikeja Club, Computer Village, Lagos. You will get your device fixed in a minute.
raolad14:
Good evening, I got a fero power 2 last month and it was working fine not until yesterday 12/04/2017 that I tried to change the sim card to my other line, surprisingly it requested for Privacy protection password which I never activated it on my phone. I took the phone to where I bought it: slot system ikorodu and I was told it will be flashed. I l
ater went to the engineer and he told me nothing could be done to it only if I should take it to fero care or contact support. Please what could be done to it?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by enemmo(f): 1:59pm On May 02, 2017
gabystyle:
Kindly visit FERO Mobile Service center at 16 Awolowo Way, opposite Ikeja Club, Computer Village, Lagos. You will get your device fixed in a minute.

Good afternoon.

My Fero supreme had a cracked screen and I dropped it at Awolowo Ikeja with deposit for a swap.

That was 5th April and I was told it would be ready in 3 weeks time.I have been calling them,they never ever pick.

Their Customer service is poor,and I regret ever buying their product,

The same phone was in Raya care from October 10 2016 till February this Year.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 3:43pm On May 02, 2017
Dear Valued Customer, we apologize for any inconvenience this delay might caused you. Please be patient with us as your device is being processed. Meanwhile, kindly call this customer care line (09037756906) to give us your device details as per the job card given to you during the process of registration, to enable us track the stage of your device. Thanks for your cooperation.
enemmo:

Good afternoon.

My Fero supreme had a cracked screen and I dropped it at Awolowo Ikeja with deposit for a swap.

That was 5th April and I was told it would be ready in 3 weeks time.I have been calling them,they never ever pick.

Their Customer service is poor,and I regret ever buying their product,

The same phone was in Raya care from October 10 2016 till February this Year.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by enemmo(f): 3:45pm On May 02, 2017
gabystyle:
Dear Valued Customer, we apologize for any inconvenience this delay might caused you. Please be patient with us as your device is being processed. Meanwhile, kindly call this customer care line (09037756906) to give us your device details as per the job card given to you during the process of registration, to enable us track the stage of your device. Thanks for your cooperation.

Thank you.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by popino(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2017
enemmo:

Thank you.
I could call that number too right my deep v501 also have touch pad ish
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Norman4real(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2017
Godmicrophone:
it seems this was yoir first smartphone. you need to know that you can never get 100% of the space since the phone already has pre-installed system apps that cant be deleted. The operating system also occupies some space so having only 3.2GB out of 8GB is normal. Personally i only get about 9GB of my phone's 16GB total.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by busoye19: 12:33pm On May 13, 2017
I took delivery of Fero Iris in Abuja yesterday. I must confess that I'm impressed. The iris scanner is working perfectly, the 4G LTE is superb. To say the fact, the phone's 8MP camera is better than most Tecno and infinix of 13MP or more. For just N29,900 at this time, this is wonderful!
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 12:46pm On May 15, 2017
Yes you can
popino:

I could call that number too right my deep v501 also have touch pad ish
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 1:01pm On May 15, 2017
Dear Valued customer, we are really very happy for your confidence in our brand and we hope you will recommend same to other prospective customers. FERO mobile will not relent, we will continue to give Nigerians the best service. Thanks.

FERO Mobile... Explore your world!

busoye19:
I took delivery of Fero Iris in Abuja yesterday. I must confess that I'm impressed. The iris scanner is working perfectly, the 4G LTE is superb. To say the fact, the phone's 8MP camera is better than most Tecno and infinix of 13MP or more. For just N29,900 at this time, this is wonderful!
Re: FERO Mobile Care by popino(m): 3:31pm On May 15, 2017
gabystyle:

I ve been trying their number since morning they are rejecting the call. Mr Fero Mobile what do I do now? Is there any other contact. I stay in IB but I don't mind comin over to Lag to fix it o
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 4:17pm On May 15, 2017
Dear customer, kindly try the FERO hotline again. Your call will be attended to. Thanks for your patience.

popino:

I ve been trying their number since morning they are rejecting the call. Mr Fero Mobile what do I do now? Is there any other contact. I stay in IB but I don't mind comin over to Lag to fix it o
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Ssholly(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2017
Please my Fero A4001 is displaying encrytion interrupted, and can't boot to the home screen.
It happened due to flashing a recovery.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by kayodedada1(m): 9:51pm On May 15, 2017
My fero k2401 battery doesn't last long again like when i bought it three weeks ago.... Please what could be wrong?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 4:41pm On May 24, 2017
Dear Customer, you need to take your device to our service center for repair. Repair will be done within a min.
Thanks.
Ssholly:
Please my Fero A4001 is displaying encrytion interrupted, and can't boot to the home screen.
It happened due to flashing a recovery.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 4:43pm On May 24, 2017
Kindly visit our service center at 16, Awolowo way Ikeja, Lagos for change of battery.
Note, this might come with a cost.
kayodedada1:
My fero k2401 battery doesn't last long again like when i bought it three weeks ago.... Please what could be wrong?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by busoye19: 9:49pm On May 24, 2017
Pls how can I get the original memory card that can be adopted/expanded with my low internal memory on FERO IRIS? I'm currently running out of memory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Operamini4.4 Browser / How Triple Cameras Work In Phones / Nigerian States By Number Of Registered Phone And Internet Connections lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.