Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

FERO Mobile Care - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FERO Mobile Care (44011 Views)

Fero Mobile Unveils Pace 2 Smartphone With 13mp Selfie Camera / Fero Mobile Launches Royale Y2 Smartphone Into Nigerian Market / Fero Mobile Introduces Royale Y2 Smartphone Into Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2017
Dear Valued customer, please kindly visit our service center to state your complain. Your device will be fixed in due course.
Thanks.
oladeleolawale:
Am using FERO MEGA 4G/LTE, Please what can I do to my phone anytime the battery went off or if I eventually restart it, it take about 30 to 45 min before displaying the icons as it gives this error response " Lunche3 is not responding wait or ok " also the OFF and ON button is weak I have to apply force before it goes ON or OFF.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by kemifemi: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mr fero mobile, you guys are not trying at all. Infact I have told all that care to listen that your customer care is zero and you guys are selfish and inconsiderate.

I bought fero royale x1 from slot at festival mall in may. Fast forward to July, I switched off my phone and the phone refused to power up for no reasons. I tried severally but it didn't come up.

Took the phone back to slot and was told it will take 21 working days to repair.. that was 27th July. After waiting for 21 days to elapse, no phone call, I went back there.

They kept posting me and I angrily went there on Tuesday last week. When they noticed I wasn't happy, they quickly brought out a fero mega. I didn't bother to look at the fone since I didn't go with my receipt.

I went back the next day, and they gave me fero mobile.

I refused to collect the fone because 1. The battery of my x1 royale is 4000amp while the mega is 2800 amp
2. Fero mega memory is low compared with the x1 I bought initially
3. Mega pixel of fero mega is low.

I have told them to either give me a new royale x1 or swap with another phone that has similar features.

I will not take it easy with those guys,

If fero as a company cannot perform, they should stop producing substandard phone.

I'm so pissed sef.

2 Likes

Re: FERO Mobile Care by Martartins(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2017
Good evening, I got a fero power 2 last month and it was working fine not until TODAY that I tried to change the sim card to my other line, surprisingly it requested for Privacy protection password which I never activated it on my phone. Please what could be done to it?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Donaghy: 2:24am On Oct 03, 2017
My Fero Zoom screen is broken, what do I do?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dear customer, kindly visit our service center to fix your device. For future reference, always switch off your device before removing your SIM/SD card.
Martartins:
Good evening, I got a fero power 2 last month and it was working fine not until TODAY that I tried to change the sim card to my other line, surprisingly it requested for Privacy protection password which I never activated it on my phone. Please what could be done to it?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by gabystyle: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
Kindly visit our service center or call 09056181757 to fix your device
Donaghy:
My Fero Zoom screen is broken, what do I do?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by psa1102(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hello good day
i have problem with my phone Fero A4502, The phone is working but it display "Safe Mode" at the bottom of the screen i could not install or download any thing, all what i installed was wipe away, i took it to their care service at Ikeja that was on 6th of September, 2017, they said i should come back next week which i did on 14/9/17 i was told the phone is yet to be ready that they will send text to me or i should come back next week, i did not see their text an two weeks later i have to go back 0n 27/9/17. When i got their they said is not ready again that i don't need to come back they will send message to me, i now told the woman that collected the phone from me to give me her number so that i will be contacting her before i will come again. Today before i come on air have called her she said is yet to be ready.
What is going on with my phone hope this is not 419 center because have being to itel, techno care care at ikeja before is not like this they will pix the problem of the phone imminently. but as i am writing this message i was chating with them on their site they said i should forward the detail to their sales service at sales@ferodevices.com i will try to see what will happen.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by HashtagMoniker(m): 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
I hope the op works in Fero's customer care. I bought Fero Pace in April this year. At first, it seemed to be a good product but a month into its usage I started noticing it's inferiority. The back of the phone started peeling off, it was only then did I realize that the back was made of a kind white plastic and the attractive covering was just a spray on it.
I decided to manage it thinking it want escalate further only for me to notice the peeling happening continuously, now my phone looks like it has Vitiligo.
The other time my phone fell down and the screen had some cracks due to the damage, the home and back key stopped working. At Lagos, my Mom sent someone to their office at Ikeja so they could repair it and they said we should come back in 7working days time and collect it. Only for me to go there and find out that it hadn't been touched at all, no wahala. I carried my phone and went back to school since I was had just three days before holiday would be over. Since then, I have been noticing lots of stupid things with the phone; it switched off on its own, it loses about 20% if I keep overnight and I make sure I don't leave anything running, it overheats while charging (my antivirus app said so and even from touching it you would know), the battery dies like mad, certain times my music would just stop playing, the newest one is that I can't access my Facebook page either through app or browser.
I just want to let you people know that the l phone market is not for you, if u keep making all those inferior trash. My roommate uses a Fero too and I know the issues he battles with. Lemme be managing it till I can get some cash to buy a new phone (definitely not Fero).
Re: FERO Mobile Care by mowaaa: 12:43am On Nov 03, 2017
Anyone knows where I can buy or who sells fero replacement parts apart from fero?
I want to replace my broken fero A4001sceen and can't afford the 6.5k Fero mobile demands

Looking for one with at least 1k to 2k
Re: FERO Mobile Care by nenergy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
gabystyle:
Welcome to FERO mobile individual care service. For any issues with your FERO Mobile devices, you can place your complaints here.
Kindly state the fault, the model of your FERO mobile device and your Location here. Engineers will be willing to help out.
Hi, please does Fero have any 3 sim basic phone?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by rsalami(f): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2017
gabystyle:
You can try to contact the dealer you bought the Fero 501 from to help out, or try to take your phone down to FERO service center in Lagos. Your device is an old model which is presently being faced out of market. So I believe it will be swapped to recent model but it will surely come with a cost.
pls where is the office located in Lagos
Re: FERO Mobile Care by topsypoly(m): 8:18am On Nov 29, 2017
gabystyle:
Welcome to FERO mobile individual care service. For any issues with your FERO Mobile devices, you can place your complaints here.
Kindly state the fault, the model of your FERO mobile device and your Location here. Engineers will be willing to help out.

i reside in lagos, where can i buy a battery for fero U45 and solve the heat problem
Re: FERO Mobile Care by KvngGiftie(m): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
my fero aura a5001 touch pad fell down and is cracked...how much for the touch pad and how do i get it in benin...THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: FERO Mobile Care by queenskit: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Am using FERO a4502, ever since I got it, d apps are always not responding,if it's launcher 3, nothing shows,take hours b4 contact or call log will show when I open them, and 2 apps can't open same time,d other will reload when it's opened back. location is osogbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FERO Mobile Care by Nico4luv: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
I my friend have fero v501, it was formatted because it was always showing " unfortunately app have stop for every app on the phone"... But now the can ' t boot again but hang on the way... Pls help. Thanks
Re: FERO Mobile Care by DavidOluyale(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2017
kemifemi:
Mr fero mobile, you guys are not trying at all. Infact I have told all that care to listen that your customer care is zero and you guys are selfish and inconsiderate.

I bought fero royale x1 from slot at festival mall in may. Fast forward to July, I switched off my phone and the phone refused to power up for no reasons. I tried severally but it didn't come up.

Took the phone back to slot and was told it will take 21 working days to repair.. that was 27th July. After waiting for 21 days to elapse, no phone call, I went back there.

They kept posting me and I angrily went there on Tuesday last week. When they noticed I wasn't happy, they quickly brought out a fero mega. I didn't bother to look at the fone since I didn't go with my receipt.

I refused to collect the fone because 1. The battery of my x1 royale is 4000amp while the mega is 2800 amp

I have told them to either give me a new royale x1 or swap with another phone that has similar features.

If fero as a company cannot perform, they should stop producing substandard phone.

I'm so pissed sef.

Same condition here!!!
Re: FERO Mobile Care by viver1: 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nico4luv:
I my friend have fero v501, it was formatted because it was always showing " unfortunately app have stop for every app on the phone"... But now the can ' t boot again but hang on the way... Pls help. Thanks

Same issue. Still trying to resolve it for my friend. Am told no more repairs, that they are retrieving that version. So it's to swap. U will pay some amount to get another. Still checking their models to know which am swapping to. From my calculation, it's like 7k5 is d discount.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Nico4luv: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
Pls , where is FERO Office, so that I can go and do the swapping? Thanks
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
Good afternoon. My fero power 2 screen broke. I will like to know where to change it.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by MARINEMONEY(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2017
gabystyle:
FERO Royale A1 is being sold at N40,000

I sell Royale A1 at #29,700
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Paultaiwo101: 7:16am On Dec 19, 2017
This is so annoying now Fero guys. My Fero F180+ brings a "Registring your phone on Fero server" message while on lock screen and without accenting to dat it deducts #35 credit.This happens too often, sometimes three times a day and has cost me over #2000 airtime. Why will you just pop up a notification on my lock screen, tell me to press any key and #35 gone just like dat. Pls proffer a solution.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by MARINEMONEY(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Paultaiwo101:
This is so annoying now Fero guys. My Fero F180+ brings a "Registring your phone on Fero server" message while on lock screen and without accenting to dat it deducts #35 credit.This happens too often, sometimes three times a day and has cost me over #2000 airtime. Why will you just pop up a notification on my lock screen, tell me to press any key and #35 gone just like dat. Pls proffer a solution.

Please take it to our service centre @ 16, Awolowo Road Opp Ikeja Club Lagos
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Glowstone(m): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
gabystyle:
Hello my fero zoom LTE is over heating and I need a new ba3 in uyo. where can I get it and solve the overheating p
Re: FERO Mobile Care by kings222: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
hello, I'm writing from Yola Adamawa state. my fero royale X2 that is not up to a month old is always heating and the battery doesn't last up to 12 hours, remember that your advert say ls "the juice came with a 4000MAH, Yet I can't even use the phone for 12hours without changing it (recall that other phones lasts up to 12 hours with just 3200MAH), the annoying part is that even on standby, the battery keeps reducing and the phone keeps heating. The finger print hardly recognises my prints and many other things. What am I not doing right.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by pweetychyka(f): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
gabystyle:

Hi,
My Fero device screen went all blank within 2 months of purchase.. And I was told that it was caused by heat.
What do I do as I am in Lagos currently.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by RIchieSuazo(m): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2017
pls guys, how much to replace fero royale a1 screen?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by RIchieSuazo(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2017
gabystyle:
Check out this awesome FERO device.

Fero Royale A1

Fero Royale A1 specifications
• 5-inch 1280×720 HD Display
• 1.3 GHz, Mediatek Quad Core
• 1GB RAM, 8GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 32 GB micro SD card
• Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
• Dedicated Dual SIM
• 8MP rear camera with LED flash
• 5MP front camera
• Dimensions: 145.5*71*9.4 mm; Weight: 137g
• 3G , Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
5000mAh battery

pls how much to change the screen?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by MARINEMONEY(m): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
pweetychyka:

Hi,
My Fero device screen went all blank within 2 months of purchase.. And I was told that it was caused by heat.
What do I do as I am in Lagos currently.

Take it to the service centre @ No.16 Awolowo Way Opp. Ikeja Club, Ikeja Lagos
Re: FERO Mobile Care by tuffguy: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2018
kemifemi:

I'm so pissed sef.

i bought fero iris march, same problem with yours, i didnt even turn it off, it went off on oct 1st i will never forget, and it never came bk on. My 49k went down the drain. Fero mobile is Zero mobile. Piece of shit company.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by debo07(m): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2018
pls how much is the price to change fero power 2 screen touch
Re: FERO Mobile Care by franksam2009: 8:02am On Jan 26, 2018
Am planing to buy fero royals x2, but am scared 50k no be beans too, please is there any carlcare in Kano or benin where I can fix it in case of any problem
Re: FERO Mobile Care by MARINEMONEY(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
franksam2009:
Am planing to buy fero royals x2, but am scared 50k no be beans too, please is there any carlcare in Kano or benin where I can fix it in case of any problem

where is your current location?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian States By Number Of Registered Phone And Internet Connections lines / Operamini4.4 Browser / How Triple Cameras Work In Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.