Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) (29080 Views)

Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) / Man Dies In Accident On Banex-Gwarimapa Expressway, Abuja. Do You Know Him?(pic) / Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by peter1994(m): 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
RIP to the dead
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by Hades2016(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
OgaJonah:
is he dead, plz check the Name for me, iz he a Biafran (ipob yooth) bloda from the SOUTH YEAST.
pls somebody just died. .. Respect the dead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by Ofemmanu1: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
Rip flatty
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by akigbemaru: 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Fowl play and igwu must hear this.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by jamislaw(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
mastermaestro:
It is silly to hear people shouting, "No place like home. Come back home." What have you done to stop the killings taking place under your nose from Rivers to Ife to Abia to Benue to Ogun to Kaduna and numerous extrajudicial killings that are not even reported? People, anywhere other than Nigeria is safer than Nigeria. Crossing middle age here is wholly by GOD'S grace. If you are not killed on a bad road, you are killed by a dumb force personnel. If you are not killed by an armed robber who needs only your cheap phone, you are downed by a bloodthirsty gang. If you are not killed by phcn-kindled fire, you are killed by a fake medicine. If you are not run over by a Dangote truck, you are roasted by the flames of a death-calling petrol tanker. Should I go on?

Many have escaped death by leaving the shores of this country. Many more will escape death only when they leave like others. Those who remain must trust in the Divine for a long fruitful life.
1000 like for you, don't mind the hypocritic nature of Nigerian where we are busy killing our own selves because of someone slap one Afonja tout wife.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by ZACHIE: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
shouldn`t these guys have their Biafra and carry on with their trade all over the world as Biafrans and not as Nigerians?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by Arielle: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
selfmadeboss:
i really dont know what nigerians go to india for.
1st, thats one of the poorest countries in the world.
2, they hate africans. there are many cases of them killing blacks for just no reason.
i no know wetin dey do some naija boys sef

Also one of the dirtiest!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by Artistree: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Eze Ndigbo! grin

No place like home...let everybody return to develop their fatherland.

Surprising that no one commented what he was arrested for...drug peddling

Say NO to drugs
If you read the story well, you see he wasn't linked to any drug peddling case as at the time of filing the report.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by Mstcambridge: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement?? Click the link.
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=I
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by smartkester(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef embarassed embarassed embarassed
abeg who is is this lalasticlala you people keep yelling all the time. Mind you am new on nairaland
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by Nancykay: 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
selfmadeboss:
2, they hate africans. there are many cases of them killing blacks for just no reason.

Say only what you know. India's economy is 7 times better than that of Nigeria (I'm not exaggerating) upon their 1 billion-plus population. I know because l'm studying here in India. They can be quite loving if you respect yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Artistree:

If you read the story well, you see he wasn't linked to any drug peddling case as at the time of filing the report.

If you read it well....

"The Central Crime Branch said that Madu died after he fell from the bike when chasing him and his friend for peddling drugs."

True / False, why were they running when they saw the cops?

RIP to the Negro, but let us be factual, no smoke without fire angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by selfmadeboss: 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nancykay:

Say only what you know. India's economy is 7 times better than that of Nigeria (I'm not exaggerating) upon their 1 billion-plus population. I know because l'm studying here in India. They can be quite loving if you respect yourself.
ddue i visit india regularly cos its the cheapest for medical tourism vacation. am not assuming , i am telling you what i see there. the racism there is real. i have one on one witnessed a nigerian getting his ass whopped simply because he admired an indian lady.
also, the poverty there is real.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by collinsbaba(m): 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef embarassed embarassed embarassed

Sorry what's the meaning of lalasticlala undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by Benitomorgan: 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
He is a victim of xenophobic attack. Nigeria is so bad and that is why our people are travelling all over the world in search of greener pastures. Nigeria needs to be balkanised in order for different ethnic groups to develope and stop running all over the place. Just imagine how a poor country like India insult a rich country like ours. Its a pity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by Madeu(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
selfmadeboss:

ddue i visit india regularly cos its the cheapest for medical tourism vacation. am not assuming , i am telling you what i see there. the racism there is real. i have one on one witnessed a nigerian getting his ass whopped simply because he admired an indian lady.
also, the poverty there is real.
What part of India did you experience the BOLD?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by miketayo(m): 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
selfmadeboss:

1. one of the poorest but yet 10 years ahead of Nigeria

2. We kill and hate ourselves more in africa that's y asia is developing faster than us
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by lilslim(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
selfmadeboss:
Have you ever been to india? If not, don't say what you don't know.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by biggz82: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
Minus 1 drug dealer wen dey spoil our name abroad.

1 by 1 dem go dey go

Don't quote me
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by ipobarecriminals: 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
undecided lipsrsealed embarassed grin sad cool lipsrsealed embarassed sad IFEANYI MADU
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by Artistree: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

If you read it well....

"The Central Crime Branch said that Madu died after he fell from the bike when chasing him and his friend for peddling drugs."

True / False, why were they running when they saw the cops?

RIP to the Negro, but let us be factual, no smoke without fire angry
His friend said they were both alive when the deceased was arrested and also, that the crime center said so, does it make it true?
Don't innocent people run away from the police even in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by fareed69(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Igbos again

RIP Sha
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by ubachineke(m): 12:13am On Mar 15, 2017
rip
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Benitomorgan:
Just imagine how a poor country like India Its a pity

india

GDP 2017
$2.60 trillion (nominal)
$9.59 trillion (PPP)

The economy of India is the seventh-largest in the world measured by nominal GDP and the third-largest by purchasing power parity (PPP).

nigeria

GDP 2016 (could not find for year 2017)
$0.493 trillion (nominal)
$1.105 trillion (PPP)

Nigeria is ranked as the 21st largest economy in the world in terms of nominal GDP, and the 20th largest in terms of Purchasing Power Parity.

ignoramus!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Skeleton Of A Bus That Burnt In Lagos, Ajegunle Bus Stop (photos) / Masquerade Flogged Me: My Experience In Enugu Travelling Out Of East / Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.