Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:04 PM

2017 Jamb Utme: Jamb Begins Sales Of Utme & Direct Entry Forms - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 Jamb Utme: Jamb Begins Sales Of Utme & Direct Entry Forms (456 Views)

JAMB Begins Biometric Verification Of Candidates / JAMB Begins Sale Of Direct Entry Forms / UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017 Jamb Utme: Jamb Begins Sales Of Utme & Direct Entry Forms by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria for the 2017/2018 academic session.

2017 JAMB UTME: Registration Period
The period of sale/registration for 2017 JAMB UTME is from Monday 20th March to Wednesday 19th April, 2017 while registration would close on Saturday 22nd April, 2017.

For DIRECT ENTRY, the application form would be on sale from Sunday 23rd April, 2017.

2017 JAMB UTME: Steps for 2017 Registration and Application Documents
i. Each candidate must have personal e-mail address and mobile phone number.
ii. Each candidate is to use his/her functional and valid personal e-mail address. The system would reject at the point of registration any already used e-mail address.
iii. Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal through JAMB Mobile App available on Android, Windows and iOS platforms OR visit a Bank, NIPOST to create his/her JAMB profile on the JAMB portal: www.jamb.org.ng. (Name, Date of Birth, Personal e-Mail Address and State of Origin are required to create the personal JAMB profile).
iv. Payment for JAMB's E-PIN-registration and the recommended reading text is done at the banks and NIPOST. Banks have also agreed to make these services available at CBT centres and JAMB State Offices.
v. Each Candidate should visit any accredited CBT centre (See list of JAMB Accredited CBT centres) with his/her personal details, the profile and evidence of payment.
vi. The CBT centre or JAMB State Office, supplies, at no extra cost, the prescribed reading text and the CD containing:
Continue Reading

(1) (Reply)

Philosophy And Wonder / JAMB: A Twist And Turn In Recent Announcement. / I Am Very Wealthy. Can I Just Bribe My School Officials To Give Me Good Grades?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.