Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:42 PM

The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets (26973 Views)

15 Toyota Models Specifically Built For Nigeria / Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous / The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by AutoReportNG: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Successfully combining a rugged aesthetic with luxury materials, the ‘rhino XT’ luxury SUV by a Californian automotive fashion house, US specialty vehicles, is a sports utility vehicle built for the streets. The company specializes in bringing uniquely designed and re-engineered luxury SUVs to life.

Inspired by the big and burly hummer ‘H1′, the US specialty vehicles ‘Rhino XT’ is based upon a custom JEEP ‘Wrangler Unlimited’. It features aggressive bodywork that includes riveted flared fenders, bold bumpers, fiber-reinforced plastic body panels, designer tow hooks, plus a heavy-duty roll cage. The fender flares are designed to be removed smoothly so it can transform from a secure on-road vehicle to a rugged off-road warrior in minutes. The luxury SUV has unique alloy wheel rims, designed to enhance its rugged aesthetic. Toyo ‘Open Country A/T’ tires provide superior off-road traction, in any drive condition, plus a quiet and comfortable ride.

Beneath the bonnet is a 3.6 liter V6 naturally aspirated engine that provides 285 horsepower to the luxury SUV. Interior refinements include red leather seats, a 3D digital instrument panel, plus an alpine premium navigation system paired with a rear-view camera to enhance visibility. The ‘Rhino XT’ even comes equipped with a removable roof so you can experience the open-air whether hitting the pavement or attacking trails.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/03/the-ussv-rhino-xt-is-luxury-suv-built.html

Lalasticlala
Seun
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by AutoReportNG: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
This is what we called hammar of war... Classic if I may say.

See more here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by nurey(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
Repackaged toyota FJ Cruiser.

Packaging lobade

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by nepapole(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
nurey:

Packaging lobade
All of them na still hummer 1.

3 Likes

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by tdayof(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
AutoReportNG:
This is what we called hammar of war... Classic if I may say.

Lalasticlala, Seun, Marpol

This is classic.

4 Likes

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
nurey:

Packaging lobade
I agree with you, but I had a dream that you bought it for me smiley. Please don't reply like this man below...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5000597_adadioranmaoct18752256_jpeg_jpeg721496f3d2d8a6ad087f2b0ccaaa00a2

tdayof:

This is classic.
Wetin be this one na? Are we going for a war?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by AutoReportNG: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
tdayof:

This is classic.

LOL... Will you drive this one?
Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by tdayof(m): 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
AutoReportNG:

LOL... Will you drive this one?
Straight into sambisa. angry

3 Likes

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by AutoReportNG: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
tdayof:
Straight into sambisa. angry

The Lord shall go with you... I am seriously praying for you brother.

2 Likes

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by Absoj(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
AutoReportNG:

The Lord shall go with you... I am seriously praying for you brother.
grin grin grin grin I laff at ur prayers grin

1 Like

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by nurey(m): 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
PaperLace:

I agree with you, but I had a dream that you bought it for me smiley. Please don't reply like this man below...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5000597_adadioranmaoct18752256_jpeg_jpeg721496f3d2d8a6ad087f2b0ccaaa00a2

Wetin be this one na? Are we going for a war?

I have a dream
One that looks real
With a rim
Chrome wheels
Ignition real
Turn the wheels
Looking so cream
That's the deal
grin
Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
nurey:

I have a dream
One that looks real
With a rim
Chrome wheels
Ignition real
Turn the wheels
Looking so cream
That's the deal
grin
Lolz
Is this the point I take a rain check?
'Cos I wouldn't wanna bring 'bout your shipwreck
Before you issue that cheque_let's see your pay-check grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
nurey:

Packaging lobade

For the mere fact that this SUV is a - Made In Amerika vehicle; I will gladly ditch it for the Russian made bulletproof & blastproof “Dartz Prombron Monaco” SUV - A machine that has bagged many titles such as:

World's most expensive SUV

World's most luxurious SUV

World's most notorious SUV

World's most tasteless SUV

That's not all. With a whale-pennis leather interior; powered by an 8.1Litre-V8 engine; the Dartz Prombron Monaco Red Diamond Edition goes for $1.5 million. Yes, the diamond-encrusted white gold gauges and gold-plated bulletproof
windows are impressive. grin

Notable Features:

1.) Ruby Red matte paint
2.) Gold-plated bulletproof windows
3.) 22" Kremlin Red Star bulletproof wheels
4.) Whale Penis Leather interior
5.) Tungsten exhaust
6.) Tungsten and white gold gauges with diamonds and rubies
7.) White gold diamond and ruby encrusted badges - grill, side and dashboard
8.) Special edition Vertu mobile phone with "alert" button
9.) Additional outside kevlar coating
10.) Rogue Acoustic Audio System.

And, of course, THREE BOTTLES OF World Most Expensive Vodka - RussoBaltique Vodka, drink edition, same as in the RussoBaltique car when it visited Monaco at 1912. grin

My point is - Here in Moskow, We Don't Play! grin cheesy grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by lonelydora: 5:30am On Mar 15, 2017
Zoharariel:

For the mere fact that this SUV is a - Made In Amerika vehicle; I will gladly ditch it for the Russian made bulletproof & blastproof “Dartz Prombron Monaco” SUV - A machine that has bagged many titles such as:

That's not all. With a whale-pennis leather interior; powered by an 8.1Litre-V8 engine; the Dartz Prombron Monaco Red Diamond Edition goes for $1.5 million. Yes, the diamond-encrusted white gold gauges and gold-plated bulletproof

Notable Features:

1.) Ruby Red matte paint
5.) Tungsten exhaust

And, of course, THREE BOTTLES OF World Most Expensive Vodka - RussoBaltique Vodka, drink edition, same as in the RussoBaltique car when it visited Monaco at 1912. grin

Features 2, 6 & 7 making sense. This SUV is the definition of the word, 'money'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by nurey(m): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2017
PaperLace:

Lolz
Is this the point I take a rain check?
'Cos I wouldn't wanna bring 'bout your shipwreck
Before you issue that cheque_let's see your pay-check grin

So you want banks to take over my assets just like they are about to do to Etisalat?

1 Like

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by nurey(m): 7:30am On Mar 15, 2017
Zoharariel:

Notable Features:

1.) Ruby Red matte paint
5.) Tungsten exhaust

Does this baby come with a jacuzzi? NO
Does this baby have a swimming pool? NO
Does it have a mini bar? NO
Does it have a bed with stripper pole? NO
Does it have a game room with theatre surround sound (TM) speakers? NO
Does it have leather cushion for lap dance? NO
So it's just the same recycled shit I am tired of hearing.

Driving my M-1A2, a few burst from my 50mm caliber confuses the driver, he swerves left and right, a shot from my 120mm caliber disables the car completely and a run over from my 60tons Abraham turns it into a stack of metal, glass and fibre. grin

5 Likes

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by chuka5000(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
AutoReportNG:
Successfully combining a rugged aesthetic with luxury materials, the ‘rhino XT’ luxury SUV by a Californian automotive fashion house, US specialty vehicles, is a sports utility vehicle built for the streets. The company specializes in bringing uniquely designed and re-engineered luxury SUVs to life.

Inspired by the big and burly hummer ‘H1′, the US specialty vehicles ‘Rhino XT’ is based upon a custom JEEP ‘Wrangler Unlimited’. It features aggressive bodywork that includes riveted flared fenders, bold bumpers, fiber-reinforced plastic body panels, designer tow hooks, plus a heavy-duty roll cage. The fender flares are designed to be removed smoothly so it can transform from a secure on-road vehicle to a rugged off-road warrior in minutes. The luxury SUV has unique alloy wheel rims, designed to enhance its rugged aesthetic. Toyo ‘Open Country A/T’ tires provide superior off-road traction, in any drive condition, plus a quiet and comfortable ride.

Beneath the bonnet is a 3.6 liter V6 naturally aspirated engine that provides 285 horsepower to the luxury SUV. Interior refinements include red leather seats, a 3D digital instrument panel, plus an alpine premium navigation system paired with a rear-view camera to enhance visibility. The ‘Rhino XT’ even comes equipped with a removable roof so you can experience the open-air whether hitting the pavement or attacking trails.

Source:

Lalasticlala
Seun
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

the ride design and everything was taken from the hummer hx.
I guess the hx didn't look good for the market so they retouched it to this.
see the link below.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hummer_HX

1 Like

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by Hades2016(m): 7:09am On Mar 19, 2017
Dem try
Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:10am On Mar 19, 2017
Ok
Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by Mouthgag: 7:11am On Mar 19, 2017
Which one Africa sabi do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by hobermener: 7:12am On Mar 19, 2017
T
Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by anonimi: 7:13am On Mar 19, 2017
Is it made in our country, Nigeria
Can it help reduce UNEMPLOYMENT among our youths or will it entice our money-miss-road public servants and private citizens who evade TAXES to buy and further deprive our economy of scarce foreign exchange? angry undecided

3 Likes

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by Nutase: 7:16am On Mar 19, 2017
Dear Seun,
I believe you are loosing registered members ( I stand to be corected).
I have been doing a little research with FP topics and I have noticed that it can take almost 20 to 30 mins to get 31 people to complete a topic moved to FP unlike few months ago when in less than 5 mins it's filled no matter how boring the topic is.

Kindly investigate this and restrategise to save this site.

A stitch in time saves nine.

4 Likes

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by drinkgarri: 7:18am On Mar 19, 2017
I had a dream, I was holding Bugatti car key? God what does that mean
Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by icemann(m): 7:18am On Mar 19, 2017
Only 285 HP? Is this a joke or what? Even a 2014 Infiniti G37 has about 330 hp. And please don't start saying it got torque cos you also need speed to out manuver a threat.

1 Like

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by Harmoneasy: 7:19am On Mar 19, 2017
Space booked
Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by LockDown69(m): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2017
P square and Senator melaye be warming up for this vehicle.
Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 19, 2017
anonimi:
Is it made in our country, Nigeria
Can it help reduce UNEMPLOYMENT among our youths or will it entice our money-miss-road public servants and private citizens who evade TAXES to buy and further deprive our economy of scarce foreign exchange? angry undecided

Your posts are always negative.

99.999% of Nairaland users even the owner of the site can't ever afford a car over 100 million.

Why can't people dream and joke about it?

And...Mr Proud Nigeria, are you or anyone in your circle using the Innoson car?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by dakuizi(m): 7:26am On Mar 19, 2017
I already have this car

1 Like

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by chuka5000(m): 7:34am On Mar 19, 2017
Nutase:
Dear Seun,
I believe you are loosing registered members ( I stand to be corected).
I have been doing a little research with FP topics and I have noticed that it can take almost 20 to 30 mins to get 31 people to complete a topic moved to FP unlike few months ago when in less than 5 mins it's filled no matter how boring the topic is.

Kindly investigate this and restrategise to save this site.

A stitch in time saves nine.

people are hungry in Nigeria, half of those people u no longer see online either don't have money to buy data or are seriously thinking of how to feed for today talk less of tomorrow. it's not seun's fault

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by DirtyGold: 7:38am On Mar 19, 2017
How much is this toy?

What's tha business?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Car Speed Reduces Whenever I Switch On The AC / Difference Between Oven Bake And Autobase / A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.