Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets (27008 Views)

15 Toyota Models Specifically Built For Nigeria / Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous / The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by anonimi: 7:42am On Mar 19, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Your posts are always negative.

99.999% of Nairaland users even the owner of the site can't ever afford a car over 100 million.

Why can't people dream and joke about it?

And...Mr Proud Nigeria, are you or anyone in your circle using the Innoson car?

Yes.
Dream and joke, you said
Go and read my post again.
If reality check is what you call negativity, I can't help you, bro.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5012731_fbimg1484083250924_jpeg77b13404bba7506d3a6c24808c68bd09

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4269133_41663981jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573_jpegac277a0d7502f8e77b3aa5be5b080eb8

1 Like

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 19, 2017
Sweet ride smiley
Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by Ignyte(m): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2017
The Car is manufactured by Voltron Motors. The company is owned by Singer and Actor Tyrese Gibson; who stars in the Fast and Furious Franchise as Roman.

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2017
PaperLace:

Lolz
Is this the point I take a rain check?
'Cos I wouldn't wanna bring 'bout your shipwreck
Before you issue that cheque_let's see your pay-check grin

Rhymes Queen
Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 19, 2017
[s]
anonimi:

Yes.
Dream and joke, you said
Go and read my post again.
If reality check is what you call negativity, I can't help you, bro.
Thanks.

[/s]

Blah...blah..blah.

Stop whining and go change your diapers. Full of poo, i am sure grin

Silence is the best answer for a... (an) Anonimi grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by CzarChris(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2017
Now that's what I call a machine.
Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by AlvanT(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2017
Zoharariel:

For the mere fact that this SUV is a - Made In Amerika vehicle; I will gladly ditch it for the Russian made bulletproof & blastproof “Dartz Prombron Monaco” SUV - A machine that has bagged many titles such as:

World's most expensive SUV

World's most luxurious SUV

World's most notorious SUV

World's most tasteless SUV

That's not all. With a whale-pennis leather interior; powered by an 8.1Litre-V8 engine; the Dartz Prombron Monaco Red Diamond Edition goes for $1.5 million. Yes, the diamond-encrusted white gold gauges and gold-plated bulletproof
windows are impressive. grin

Notable Features:

1.) Ruby Red matte paint
2.) Gold-plated bulletproof windows
3.) 22" Kremlin Red Star bulletproof wheels
4.) Whale Penis Leather interior
5.) Tungsten exhaust
6.) Tungsten and white gold gauges with diamonds and rubies
7.) White gold diamond and ruby encrusted badges - grill, side and dashboard
8.) Special edition Vertu mobile phone with "alert" button
9.) Additional outside kevlar coating
10.) Rogue Acoustic Audio System.

And, of course, THREE BOTTLES OF World Most Expensive Vodka - RussoBaltique Vodka, drink edition, same as in the RussoBaltique car when it visited Monaco at 1912. grin

My point is - Here in Moskow, We Don't Play! grin cheesy grin
badt guys grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by stevio(m): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Are you a stripper?
nurey:

Does this baby come with a jacuzzi? NO
Does this baby have a swimming pool? NO
Does it have a mini bar? NO
Does it have a bed with stripper pole? NO
Does it have a game room with theatre surround sound (TM) speakers? NO
Does it have leather cushion for lap dance? NO
So it's just the same recycled shit I am tired of hearing.

Driving my M-1A2, a few burst from my 50mm caliber confuses the driver, he swerves left and right, a shot from my 120mm caliber disables the car completely and a run over from my 60tons Abraham turns it into a stack of metal, glass and fibre. grin
Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by nurey(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
stevio:
Are you a stripper?

are there male strippers? shocked
Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by stevio(m): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
The way you expressed your thoughts showed you knew better grin.quote author=nurey post=54738564]

are there male strippers? shocked[/quote]
Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by nurey(m): 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
stevio:
The way you expressed your thoughts showed you knew better grin.quote author=nurey post=54738564]

are there male strippers? shocked

you are a bad boy undecided, you want to corrupt me cry, i am a born again somebody wink, i will report you to my pastor cool

1 Like

Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by stevio(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin badt guy
nurey:

you are a bad boy undecided, you want to corrupt me cry, i am a born again somebody wink, i will report you to my pastor cool
Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by shumuel(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Your posts are always negative.

99.999% of Nairaland users even the owner of the site can't ever afford a car over 100 million.

Why can't people dream and joke about it?

And...Mr Proud Nigeria, are you or anyone in your circle using the Innoson car?

You should had ask him if he was typing with an OBI phone grin
Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
shumuel:

You should had ask him if he was typing with an OBI phone grin
Don't mind him. He's an incurable pessimist.
Am very sure he has few friends.
Life is too short to be so rigid.
Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by crispyvick(f): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
i luv wicked cars lyk dis.
Re: The USSV Rhino XT Is A Luxury SUV Built For The Streets by tck2000(m): 12:19am On Dec 24, 2019
Sweet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Knowledge 101: Which Engine Oil To Buy? / Here Is What You Should Do When Your Car Gets Stolen / A Review Of Emir Sanusi Vintage's Car: Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.