Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:34 PM

Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of (77787 Views)

Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) / Hushpuppi, Gives Account Of His Shoes, Says They Are Worth Over N144 Million.pic / Hushpuppi Gives Account Of His Over 300 Luxury Shoes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by kingsfield(m): 7:03am On Mar 15, 2017
OkoYiboz:
This is exactly what happens when someone without financial education comes into sudden 'wealth'. Actually, I don't blame her cos she's done pretty well within her limited exposure.

She has built a container in a remote area, far from customers and has ended up with limited funds for the actual confectionery business itself. I think it would have been better if she rented a smaller shop in a more conspicuous place and put the bulk of the capital on the confectioneries itself. Better still. she could also have gotten 2 salespeople to help her sell at designated points based on 'sell and return' or commission basis and reduced her expenditure on rent.

Tantalizers behaved like this woman. They invested their capital and profits in building a skyscraper in V/I known as Kanti Place just by Eko Hotel. The financial pressure of the project sucked life out of Tantalizers restaurant which was their cash cow and made tantalizers the culinary scarecrow that it has become today.

Kudos to her, she needs our support to do better.

We re always a better player outside the stadium .

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by tifany89(m): 7:15am On Mar 15, 2017
Jasme:
You see ur life? Seriously, u r foolish! Even your testicles can attest to dat. See ur future running away. If u lyk dnt pursue it stay here and be broadcasting ur immaturity, castrated buffalo. Why, for crying out loud, would you insult someone u don't know cos of an irrelevant sh*t? Is it ur #250K? Or is it ur kiosk? Jobless rat... Children of yesterday dat will not allow their elders to rest again. Mtcheeww... Immatured sh*t, better focus more in growing up.
See the way u r just ranting unnecessarily making it obvious to everyone that u r frustrated,for ur sake I just hope u don't decide to take d easy way out coz u r so full of bile. To further compound ur ignorance n dumbness u couldn't even make any sense just throwing insults here n dere making urself look even more stupid. Can't be exchanging words with a brat like u coz from every indication I know u r still in school. When u graduate n start working or open a business, u can come back n talk to me but for now u r inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by tifany89(m): 7:21am On Mar 15, 2017
Harkindeylee:
with due respect... Did i even mention you in my post? Why the f*ck will you stumble on my mention.. Did you really get to understand my reason behind what i posted... Mind taking ur frustration someplace else and nt on my mention... Thanks
Yes u didn't mention me but from ur post it's obvious u r trying to ridicule her. She has done much with the little resources available to her n that is something . Sorry for the way I sounded earlier but truth is those things she did cost money. To me she has done something tangible with the money in 3 months whereas a lot of people wld v nothing to show for it by now
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by ewizard1: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2017
I read all comments on this thread and only shook my head!!!

Most of you commenters don't know what happening! Saying 120k for a container shop is expensive or the woman was foolish paying that for a container shop!

In ANY business, your office/shop is Priority 1, that where your clients/customers would come find you. You want her to arrange the pure waters and Meatpies/ChinChin in an open space with dust flowing freely on her wares? When nigth falls, how does she cover/secure the wares? Start carrying bags of pure water to her house? Put the snacks showcase on her head!!!

Now for the container price part. I know must of you guys are made, got your own house and cars! Anyone post how much it costs to construct and erect a 2-Motor CarPort, with little research, it costs about N100k to N130k - If a car port can cost up to that, then you look at that woman's shop and say she's foolish? No! maybe you should ask yourself whose really foolish!

Saying she used most of the money for shop and could continue on what she is supposed to sell?

Ok, she could go to a Dealer to get a gallon on G.Oil, Flour, Sugar, Butter etc on credit, when the business moves, she pays them and restart the cycle till she can start building up better. Pure water dealers give bags of water on credit, knowing well you have a shop and in the business environment.

Who would let out a shop on credit? Would the welders build the shop on credit?

I am sure the woman already scanned her environment and picked that even before asking jazzy for assistance. You can never know much more than she does. So quit talking ill of the wise lady. Most of you with so much and lavish it on unreasonable things. Give a help!! Even if na prayer dem give you, e go dey follow you!

My 2kobo Contribution! (Grammar checkers are welcomed) grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by airex(m): 7:32am On Mar 15, 2017
dollyjoy:
All I see is a dark empty store and bags of pure water. Is that all she achieved with 250k
I wish it was u, na only make up and the kits we got dey see. If only u know the cost of setting up a biz in Nigeria u no go open ur mouth talk anyhow. At least she has started
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Audrinakane(f): 8:09am On Mar 15, 2017
ewizard1:
I read all comments on this thread and only shook my head!!!

Most of you commenters don't know what happening! Saying 120k for a container shop is expensive or the woman was foolish paying that for a container shop!

In ANY business, your office/shop is Priority 1, that where your clients/customers would come find you. You want her to arrange the pure waters and Meatpies/ChinChin in an open space with dust flowing freely on her wares? When nigth falls, how does she cover/secure the wares? Start carrying bags of pure water to her house? Put the snacks showcase on her head!!!

Now for the container price part. I know must of you guys are made, got your own house and cars! Anyone post how much it costs to construct and erect a 2-Motor CarPort, with little research, it costs about N100k to N130k - If a car port can cost up to that, then you look at that woman's shop and say she's foolish? No! maybe you should ask yourself whose really foolish!

Saying she used most of the money for shop and could continue on what she is supposed to sell?

Ok, she could go to a Dealer to get a gallon on G.Oil, Flour, Sugar, Butter etc on credit, when the business moves, she pays them and restart the cycle till she can start building up better. Pure water dealers give bags of water on credit, knowing well you have a shop and in the business environment.

Who would let out a shop on credit? Would the welders build the shop on credit?

I am sure the woman already scanned her environment and picked that even before asking jazzy for assistance. You can never know much more than she does. So quit talking ill of the wise lady. Most of you with so much and lavish it on unreasonable things. Give a help!! Even if na prayer dem give you, e go dey follow you!

My 2kobo Contribution! (Grammar checkers are welcomed) grin

Gbam. Thank you so much for this your comment, very reasonable. People think it is easy and 250k is huge money until they are given the money. Most can not even utilize it like she did. Your comment just made my day.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by ElPhoche(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2017
OkoYiboz:

My brother, I get your point. Your parents went to the Motor spare parts line to get a container. They had more capital than this woman and they were in the location where customers usually come to buy parts.

In this woman's case, she used 120k to make a container, some extra thousands for a show glasses. After all these, she's saying she needs more money for the confectioneries. Which is more important, the snacks or the container? She focused on the container and she's unable to produce d snacks.

I give kudos to her for coming up with this despite her limited resources. Wish I could get her contact let me also send her sumtin small.
Dude, I get you now. I also love your constructive argument. I am really happy that you didn't bash me, like people do here. You can still look for her Twitter handle and contact her. It is there, I think. Good job
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by rhektor(m): 8:19am On Mar 15, 2017
Harkindeylee:
250k just for buying one kiosk and few bags of sachet water... If na true... Who we go blame ooo

250k for kiosk!!! Oga ooo

That kiosk cost how much?
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2017
Harkindeylee:
. oh silly kid right...
old man who knows the value of money. congratulation.

I dnt have to be sharing words with you because from your comments I can see that your are very senseless

am silly yes. am a kid yes. but you that are calming to be a grown up man and can't correct a kid a very calm and clever manner. who then is the kid?

#foolish person

when a kid refuses to take to calm corrections, he gets spanked and served real hard.
you just got served boy
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Harkindeylee(m): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

when a kid refuses to take to calm corrections, he gets spanked and served real hard.
you just got served boy
a
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Harkindeylee(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2017
tifany89:

Yes u didn't mention me but from ur post it's obvious u r trying to ridicule her. She has done much with the little resources available to her n that is something . Sorry for the way I sounded earlier but truth is those things she did cost money. To me she has done something tangible with the money in 3 months whereas a lot of people wld v nothing to show for it by now
i wasnt trying to ridicule her... I wasnt even blaming her on why and how she spent the money... Never doubted her... Just surprised by the way the economy has become so harsh for one to buy a kiosk for that huge amount.
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Harkindeylee(m): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2017
tifany89:

i wasnt trying to ridicule her.. I wasnt even blaming her on how she spent the money.. Never doubted her... Just surprised as to the way the economy has to become so harsh to buy a kiosk for that huge amount
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:56am On Mar 15, 2017
Harkindeylee:
am done replying you... Grow up man... You have got no sense.... #peace

Obviously you're not well raised to respect your elders and you're not trained to apologize when you goof
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by CarolineOlawale(f): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2017
dollyjoy:
All I see is a dark empty store and bags of pure water. Is that all she achieved with 250k
Have you ever worked And gather 250k since u are given birth to?
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by CarolineOlawale(f): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2017
amuokuko:

Yes, that is what u saw buh the day u start fending for ursef, u will see more especially the cost of that container..

@topic:
Being Rich is when you put smiles on people around, thank you Don Jay for this...
You dry mind d idiot?
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2017
dollyjoy:

Man wey go marry you go do serious job...I sure sey even if dem give you N2m na Mary Kay you go use am buy. That woman spending 250k on what I have seen is far more intelligent than you. imagine what she would achieve with N1m.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Harkindeylee(m): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Obviously you're not well raised to respect your elders and you're not trained to apologize when you goof
. w
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2017
Harkindeylee:
. will you just shut the f*ck up man... see the well trained modaf*cker.. did I even gave you a mention in the first place? how come you are so pained? just get the hell out of my mention and keep to your own lane and stop jumping into things that is not ur business...

As I said , ure an untrained, unchained and untamed rabid domestic animal ...

Until you learn how to think critically and like a learned person, u will not be regarded...

As u can see, 30% of comments on this thread lashed out on u and the other guy who didn't know the worth of what the woman acquired with the little she was given...
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Ab4all(m): 10:36am On Mar 15, 2017
Harkindeylee:
250k just for buying one kiosk and few bags of sachet water... If na true... Who we go blame ooo

250k for kiosk!!! Oga ooo
I bet u dont know the cost of that kiosk
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Harkindeylee(m): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

As I said , ure an untrained, unchained and untamed rabid domestic animal ...

Until you learn how to think critically and like a learned person, u will not be regarded...

As u can see, 30% of comments on this thread lashed out on u and the other guy who didn't know the worth of what the woman acquired with the little she was given...
k
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Psoul(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2017
OkoYiboz:
This is exactly what happens when someone without financial education comes into sudden 'wealth'. Actually, I don't blame her cos she's done pretty well within her limited exposure.

She has built a container in a remote area, far from customers and has ended up with limited funds for the actual confectionery business itself. I think it would have been better if she rented a smaller shop in a more conspicuous place and put the bulk of the capital on the confectioneries itself. Better still. she could also have gotten 2 salespeople to help her sell at designated points based on 'sell and return' or commission basis and reduced her expenditure on rent.

Tantalizers behaved like this woman. They invested their capital and profits in building a skyscraper in V/I known as Kanti Place just by Eko Hotel. The financial pressure of the project sucked life out of Tantalizers restaurant which was their cash cow and made tantalizers the culinary scarecrow that it has become today.

Kudos to her, she needs our support to do better.

U just spoke like someone who has been reading many economic and business text books without practical business experience. I bet u, this woman will outshine u in practical business world..

Ur advice is for the woman to go and pay rent where they may charge her higher than the amount she spent in constructing that iron container, buy stocks and fill the shop whether she has customers that will buy it or not. Listen, that container,the water rack and other metal works there have become part of her assets which can even be liquidated in future. Can u recover shop rent?
Yes, her confectioneries may be small, but that is based on the number of customers she has a stater. Dont expect her to over stock her shop with goods that will end up getting spoilt.

All she need is great patient and consistence. Soon ppl will kw her and her patronage will increase. What the woman did is what marketers call Packaging. She has packaged her shop to a standard above ppl around. This will draw more customers to her.

To me, she really tried.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2017
Harkindeylee:
keep ranting... Lemmme know when you are done... Coward

i will keep teaching you how to respect your elders if you have refused to learn from home
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by tifany89(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Harkindeylee:
i wasnt trying to ridicule her.. I wasnt even blaming her on how she spent the money.. Never doubted her... Just surprised as to the way the economy has to become so harsh to buy a kiosk for that huge amount
My brother that is the reality on ground
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Mstcambridge: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement?? Click the link.
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=I
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Harkindeylee(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

i will keep teaching you how to respect your elders if you have refused to learn from home
. f
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by timifakay(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Psoul and ewizard1 you people spoke my mind.
People want her struggling to pay rent next year when she can easily and cheaply move the container if the current location is not favorably. Let me break it down
If she rents a shop it will cost her 100k minimum for the first year (rent, agent fee, agreement, caution...) she probably has this free or for a ridiculous amount.
If location is bad, next year she will need another 100k for a rented space but for her container money to move and another cheap rent.
If location is good another 60k for next year if she rented shop and the cheap cost of land for the current place.
She really did well IMO
To the one who could only see dark shop, I say
Life is hard for the partially blind.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by sEGXY2(m): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
naijaboiy:

Shut the Fück up! What have you ever done with money given to you by someone else if not to buy expensive hair and second hand bleaching cream.

You lack initiative and you're here criticicizing another woman who is dedicated to survive. To comment is not by force, sometimes just observe, it will help a great deal in cutting down the number of people who are aware of how less intelligent you are.
Bros you no get chill @ all! see as you decapitate that girl
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Harkindeylee:
. foolish nigga...
am expecting you to do that ASAP since your are taught from home... see the ediot person distinguishing himself as am elder... f*ck you..

You have proven to be a bastard all along ... Why?
You said you won't respond to me anymore since my second mention but can you pls count how many times you have responded after that?
Now I will show you maturity and how to be a man of your words... I won't respond to you if you mention me Again
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Harkindeylee(m): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by mikolo80: 7:32am On Mar 16, 2017
chuksbogus:
Do u know how much it cost to build that container kiosk alone ?
you de mind day wan wen de collet salary
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 16, 2017
dollyjoy:

Sharrap dia. What have you achieved with the little you have
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by LilTyRoNe: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2017
Unlike olamide when his fans beg him for money he will say he is still hustling and that they should go and beg their parents he didnt bring them into the world. MAVIN/YBNL BOSS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) / Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) / Linc Vs Yul, Who Resembles Pete Edochie More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.