Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Atlast, He Leaves The Unholy World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Atlast, He Leaves The Unholy World (671 Views)

His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atlast, He Leaves The Unholy World by abdrazak: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
Sequel to this post:

https://www.nairaland.com/3490235/2-month-old-child-needs-assistance

Abdul Khalid Olaogun finally leave the world for a better place after suffering from congenital heart diseases for almost 3years.

To those who assisted in prayer, financial support and/or any other means, May God Almighty continue to be with us all.

To his parent, I pray to God to provide for them a child that will be successful both in this world and the world to come. Also, give them the fortitude to bear the loss.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience And Fight With Depression / Two Brides And A Groom Marriage In Isoko,delta State / 19 Ways To Fix Your Wife When She's Falling Apart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.