Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) (22773 Views)

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo / Police Beat Nscdc Official Dead In Front Of His Wife And Children(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by tyokunbo(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/03/14/armed-men-kidnap-widow-with-3-matured-children-in-sapele-delta-state/

As shared by a Facebook user, Olofofo,

We just received the sad news of the kidnap of Mrs Bee Okiti Aghogh with the Facebook name "Oghogho Barbara Abieyowa'
She was picked up at her residence located at New Ogorode Road by Apostolic Faith Church at about 8:40 Pm
The kidnappers who came in their own car were heavily armed with guns, as soon as the grabbed her they zoomed off to an unknown destination, as at the time of filing this report the kidnappers are yet to establish contact with the family.
It is on record that Sapele has experienced a high level of successful abduction of late
We calling on the kidnappers not the police, army or navy now, because these three bodies are almost sterile in the present day Sapele
Please Kidnappers we beg una with God that lady na Widow with 3 matured children when carry powerful expenses for head, she nor be government official, she nor be politician, she nor be Ghana Burger , she nor be ritualist, she nor be rich woman
I beg una in the name of Jesu Christ of Nazareth loose her and let her go in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Please Kidnappers we beg una with God that lady na Widow with 3 matured children when carry powerful expenses for head, she nor be government official, she nor be politician, she nor be Ghana Burger , she nor be ritualist, she nor be rich woman
I beg una in the name of Jesu Christ of Nazareth loose her and let her go in Jesus name.

29 Likes

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by greatnaija01: 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
BY THE GRACE OF GOD, THEY WILL BE RELEASED THIS MONTH

evil can never win

4 Likes

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by Udehpaschal1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
Eyaah cry
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by dessz(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
kidnappers are heartless and stupid.why kidnap this lady that hasn't done anytin to dem. they will start demanding 40mill......where will her fatherless children see it....when la1 M8hammed,fraudsters who call themselves politicians who deserve to be kidnapped are there,they go for this woman. chaiii.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by joelliving: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
All is well o
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by DirewolfofStark(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
I HOPE ONE DAY THERE WILL BE A DEATH PENALTY FOR KIDNAPPING IN ALL STATES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by slawomir: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
forget all those she nor be politician or ghana burgler and bla bla. na these kind women their money dey long pass like vovozela. abi you nor know say na information kidnappers take dey waka.
anyway make them release her
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by hotspice29(m): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nawa o...the hustle is real. Kaaaai.
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
was her husband a politician?
if yes , kindnap and let him pay but dont harm her.
but if she is not, release her with immediate effect.
but that gold for her neck dey vex o. thats if thats real gold

1 Like

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
That's sad.
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lazy Nigerian youths keep making things worse in this country

4 Likes

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
h
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by herdekunley9ja(m): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
four people In family at once this kidnappers ar Baddest!!! I pray no bad happen to them

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by Akalia(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
Something must have prompted her abduction. Only her, the kidnappers and the masterminds behind the kidnap can tell.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by hardbody: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
selfmadeboss:

I notice she is identified as a widow. Look up the word widow in a dictionary. Your stupidity beffuddles even a foool

17 Likes

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by Waskolo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
just like that??
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
angry angry angry if I say I never tire for human being matter, I just dey lie

No hope for the human race anymore
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by figure007(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
I don't blame the kidnappers ...its because of the laws against them .... Can this happen anyhow in countries like Singapore and so on that has zero tolerance for all these type of crime...when you are catch no taking to court for long ...its straight death by hanging but here in Nigeria even when catch you can pounce on street tomorrow ..why wont it be rampant ....

1 Like

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by jenyna: 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wicked world
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
Death by hanging to kidnappers; tell me where the next kidnappers will come from?

3 Likes

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by Abdhul(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
SPITS
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
hardbody:

I notice she is identified as a widow. Look up the word widow in a dictionary. Your stupidity beffuddles even a foool
idiot , you should look up the meaning of was.
i blame your papa for not using condom. fool

2 Likes

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
selfmadeboss:

Na kidnapping you take hammer?

5 Likes

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Them go dn flow enter gana area
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
This na why I no like to dey come house so
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
Waskolo:
just like that??
u never meet Sapele kidnappers, I'm just praying for my junior bro to fi ish sec sch n leave the town abeg, . . . . . I also pray 4 my dad there everyday
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by folly22(f): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
May they bee rescued alive in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
selfmadeboss:
what kind of useless comment is this, did u not read WIDOW?

5 Likes

Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
mercy lord.I suspect may be someone might have been asking her out or something.
Re: Armed Men In Sapele Kidnap Widow With 3 Children (Photos) by hardbody: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
selfmadeboss:

idiot , you should look up the meaning of was.
i blame your papa for not using condom. fool

I ji Ijiat. ....you said 'kidnap and let him pay'......was your dead father paying from his shallow grave?

Recover your fees from your pathetic teacher or perhaps your skull has remained so thick you couldn't comprehend simple tenses or you were hawking pure water when your mates were in school. Oponu oshi

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest “Yahoo Boys” For Burying New Born Baby In Rivers / NDLEA Arrests Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin / Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.