Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

University Of Jos 2016 Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Jos 2016 Admission (2139 Views)

University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years / Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) / University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Jos 2016 Admission by Perfecter4real(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
Let's meet here for all the new Students who were newly admitted into university of Jos for the 2016/2017,session in the recent admission list that was release and those who are still hoping for their names to be release let's meet here for news concerning Admission, Registration and all you need to know.
Re: University Of Jos 2016 Admission by Perfecter4real(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Some of the list for those given admission into the faculty of Medical Sciences.

More list coming soon

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos 2016 Admission by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 29, 2017
Perfecter4real:
Some of the list for those given admission into the faculty of Medical Sciences.

More list coming soon
. please, how many students was admitted into medicine last year in unijos. I am a prospective candidate (want to change my first choice to unijos). 320+ utme and 3 b3, one c5 and a c6. please, what chance do I have Cos I heard unijos is tribal in admission and take more students than recommended by mdcn then they shed them off to reduce their number. Thanks.
Re: University Of Jos 2016 Admission by Perfecter4real(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2017
pmat:
. please, how many students was admitted into medicine last year in unijos. I am a prospective candidate (want to change my first choice to unijos). 320+ utme and 3 b3, one c5 and a c6. please, what chance do I have Cos I heard unijos is tribal in admission and take more students than recommended by mdcn then they shed them off to reduce their number. Thanks.
Tribe issue is common in most federal universities Citizens always stand higher chances of gaining admission but Unijos is very fair when it comes to admission it works on merit and your jamb score is more than good enough to secure you admission into any course of your choice

what's state are you from?
Re: University Of Jos 2016 Admission by Nobody: 3:50am On May 30, 2017
Perfecter4real:
Tribe issue is common in most federal universities Citizens always stand higher chances of gaining admission but Unijos is very fair when it comes to admission it works on merit and your jamb score is more than good enough to secure you admission into any course of your choice

what's state are you from?
. I am from south-west (ekiti), planning to change my first choice to unijos mbbs from initial university of Ibadan mbbs. Also, there is this news of unijos admitting much more medical students than approved by medical and dental council/nuc then they will later find a way to weed large number of medical students off to reduce their number.Does unijos still do such? Thanks.
Re: University Of Jos 2016 Admission by Perfecter4real(m): 6:48am On May 30, 2017
pmat:
. I am from south-west (ekiti), planning to change my first choice to unijos mbbs from initial university of Ibadan mbbs. Also, there is this news of unijos admitting much more medical students than approved by medical and dental council/nuc then they will later find a way to weed large number of medical students off to reduce their number.Does unijos still do such? Thanks.
No that's not true.
Re: University Of Jos 2016 Admission by Perfecter4real(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS NIGERIA
(OFFICE OF THE VICE-CHANCELLOR)
INFORMATION,PUBLICATIONS, PUBLIC RELATIONS & PROTOCOL DIVISION

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

RELEASE OF ADMISSION LIST INTO FOUR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES

The University of Jos wishes to inform members of the public that the Admission List for the Four Undergraduate Programmes that could not be released alongside other Programmes in the University for the 2016/2017 Academic Session, have now been released.

The Programmes are Biochemistry, Science Laboratory Technology, Medical Laboratory Science, History and International Studies, which were earlier denied accreditation, hence the delay in the release of the list of admitted candidates. Following the granting of accreditation to the Four Programmes as approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), the Undergraduate admission process into the Programmes are now being concluded.

Consequently, all Candidates who applied for admission into these Programmes in the 2016/2017 Academic Session, are hereby advised to check the their admission status via the University web address https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/ug/portal/admissions

Successful Candidates are to commence the registration process immediately using only approved channels as contained on the University website.

Announcer:

Abdullahi Abdullahi
Principal Assistant Registrar, Information and Publications
University of Jos
Re: University Of Jos 2016 Admission by centitan(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
hi @perfecter4real, happy for you ,congratulations boss admission into medicine no easy ,make I start to call you Doc,wishing you success and the best in med sch...
please help me,
I'm a medic aspirant in unijos ,
please can you help me with the cutoff for med $surgery last year ..
or you can tell me your marks that got u admitted...
please I applied the same year as you, had 258 ,1B3,2C4,1C5,1Ç6 , but was given actuarial science which I rejected,Sir its like medicine or die for me..
its like my olevel is weak so I wrote waec dis year and had 252 in jamb,I applied unijos MBBS again ...
and did you have connection or were you given medicine on merit ...please help this dude reply ASAP as soon as you see dis ...
Please help with the way unijos calculates its mark during admission screening.

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos 2016 Admission by Jahsmine925: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please whats the cut off for medicine in UJ
Re: University Of Jos 2016 Admission by Perfecter4real(m): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2017
centitan:
hi @perfecter4real, happy for you ,congratulations boss admission into medicine no easy ,make I start to call you Doc,wishing you success and the best in med sch...
please help me,
I'm a medic aspirant in unijos ,
please can you help me with the cutoff for med $surgery last year ..
or you can tell me your marks that got u admitted...
please I applied the same year as you, had 258 ,1B3,2C4,1C5,1Ç6 , but was given actuarial science which I rejected,Sir its like medicine or die for me..
its like my olevel is weak so I wrote waec dis year and had 252 in jamb,I applied unijos MBBS again ...
and did you have connection or were you given medicine on merit ...please help this dude reply ASAP as soon as you see dis ...
Please help with the way unijos calculates its mark during admission screening.

whoa dunno what to say. well admission to study medicine is just luck bro .your jamb score is good enough to secure you admission into medicine and surgery i have friends who have lower jamb scores than yours and Also catchment area helps alot. what's your state of origin? you also stand a high chance if you're from any of the north central states . just keep hope alive all the best.
Re: University Of Jos 2016 Admission by centitan(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Perfecter4real:

whoa dunno what to say. well admission to study medicine is just luck bro .your jamb score is good enough to secure you admission into medicine and surgery i have friends who have lower jamb scores than yours and Also catchment area helps alot. what's your state of origin? you also stand a high chance if you're from any of the north central states . just keep hope alive all the best.
though not from catchment area. I'm from enugu. But I hope I get admitted anyways.. Thanks alot. Boss. We shall all meet at the top.
Re: University Of Jos 2016 Admission by Perfecter4real(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
centitan:

though not from catchment area. I'm from enugu. But I hope I get admitted anyways.. Thanks alot. Boss. We shall all meet at the top.
You're welcome
Re: University Of Jos 2016 Admission by luqmandwise(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
DE aspirant for MBBS. GP of 4.32 and am from Kwara state. Any hope?
Re: University Of Jos 2016 Admission by Perfecter4real(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
luqmandwise:
DE aspirant for MBBS. GP of 4.32 and am from Kwara state. Any hope?
yea sure.
Re: University Of Jos 2016 Admission by luqmandwise(m): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Thanks man! But they are report that unijos is partial
Re: University Of Jos 2016 Admission by centitan(m): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
How far? I hope you got admitted bro. so that we go pop champagne.

(1) (Reply)

Hit Or Miss? Guys Please Check This Out,my Lil Bro Drew This.... / How To Prepare And Pass Jupeb Entrance Examination 2019/2020 / TASU Students Cook, Sleep With Matric Gown, Claim They Must Use Their 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.