Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted (75563 Views)

The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by fineboynl(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
there is this coded guest house I discovered recently. and i have been hanging out there with few drinks. but there is rescuing things I am seeing there that is getting me worried.

when you see advance men with a young girls its seen as normal thing. but seeing advance men with advance women with big ass it called for concern. things are really happening. no married couple will come to coded guest house for sex. guest houses is for bad things.

when women of 45+ coming to guest house with men of 45+ it look some how. looking at them you will know this people are married with kids. with their decent dressing unlike prostitute and gangstas and the way they stylishly and shamefully enter rooms. its even worst when they are coming out. they will first observe coast and turn face the other way when coming out but the men usually walk freely. its more like boss is sleeping with big ass employees somebody wife or something.

I have a nose that scent pussy that has been troubled even from distance. when this women walk by I scent the pussy oozing following their direction.

women are not to be trusted but for men its understandable.

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by DickDastardly(m): 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oga Observer, go on punishing your poor soul. There are divorcees, widows and widowers, matured singles etc. Stop jumping into conclusion like a rhesus monkey swinging on trees. Btw, its their lives not yours. See, in this great circle of life, everyone must play their role. Thats why we had JUDAS among the apostles and also the adulterous woman jesus saved from being stoned to death.
Your should draw the positives from this. And thats to stay as far away as possible from the negatives observe at that hotel. I.e be as faithful as possible to your partner when you join the married league and live God to judge the evil doers. cool cool

646 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by lekjons(m): 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Rotfl..

Everyone has their dark secrets..

Wetin you self find go there

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by greatnaija01: 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
NORMAL USES OF NOSE

1) Breathing
2) PERCEPTION

BUT OP uses his NOSE for a new innovative thing called Puci-smelling

OP chai.... you are also guilty of being in such a place... OBSERVATION leads to PARTICIPATION.... na clap we dey use to enter Dance o

so stop the HYPOCRISY and MIND your BUSINESS or LEAVE THAT GUEST HOUSE FOREVER.... EVERY THING YOU USE THERE EVEN WHERE YOU ARE SITTING OR THE PLATE YOU EAT FROM HAS BEEN TOUCHED BY THE LIKES OF THOSE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Someone who sits with a chronic cigarette smoker is also a PROXY smoker

279 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by fav444(f): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
Based on ur last sentence, I thereby sacrifice you freely to prospective aggressive and formidable feminist who will visit this thread.

May they use u for dinner tonight......

190 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by baby124: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
You don see many things no be small.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by silvastone: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
DickDastardly:
Oga Observer, go on punishing your poor soul. There are divorcees, widows and widowers, matured singles etc. Stop jumping into conclusion like a rhesus monkey swinging on trees. Btw, its their lives not yours. See, in this great circle of life, everyone must play their role. Thats why we had JUDAS among the apostles and also the adulterous woman jesus saved from being stoned to death.
Your should draw the positives from this. And thats to stay as far away as possible from the negatives observe at that hotel. I.e be as faithful as possible to your partner when you join the married league and live God to judge the evil doers. cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by ifyalways(f): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
Assumption is the mother of all fvck-ups!

The women could be widows,divorced or simply single mothers.

They go to hotel because of pokenosing, gossipy, neighbours and children like you yet your amebo long nose that is faster than your leg no go let them rest.

Long story short; face your beer and life.

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by decatalyst(m): 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
fineboynl:

I have a nose that scent pussy that has been troubled even from distance. when this women walk by I scent the pussy oozing following their direction.

This got me Lmao! grin grin

But me get a eyes that can see ur heart through what you type and what I see is that you are a pervert! grin

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by fineboynl(m): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
ifyalways:

They go to hotel because of pokenosing, gossipy, neighbours and children like you yet your amebo long nose that is faster than your leg no go let them rest.

shut up there. even if they are widow's should they be doing it in guest houses? that's where bad things happens. and you hear about married men and women dying in hotel rooms

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by kweenkong(f): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oga wehdone in ur closeted mind guest house is strictly for bad things and as such the women are. Somebody gave possible other reasons and u blow gasket. Na the same people like you go judge a widow with thots like this: she dey bring man come where her husband stay, she dey let her children see her with another man, she don dey friend man after just 3 years wey her husband hmm na wa for this women.

People like you should be living in the year 1800.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Jahblessme: 3:04am On Mar 15, 2017
Chaiii
Op is a local champion that's a misogynist on top.
Puci smeller ko puci smeller ni
You will smell the one that will block that your vibrating nose once and for all smello
See your wide mouth casting the women,the men that followed them nko
Even if the fockers hang from tree to fork na your prick dem use?
Keep setting your nose to smell troubled puci
Don't go and face your life
Bushmeat

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2017

This ya nose. The day trouble go near you finish I pray make the nose smell am

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by segzy0i(m): 8:21am On Mar 15, 2017
Bros u too try oo how do u knw dey are married tot u want to say womem u knw dt were marrired in ur neighbourhood coming to d guest house but if u are nt sure if dia status dey mite be divorced single mother or widow nd my friend body no be firewood infact its better that doin it in her aouz so its nt a big deal life goes on nd moreso dts d essence of guest house or rest room

7 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by eyinjuege: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2017
Continue to deceive yourself, as if the women came to the guest house with other women and not men.
Everyone will get whatever they deserve at the end of the day. Those women are also married to men that visit other guest houses
Just kwantinu.....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by uyiekpenm(f): 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
DickDastardly:

oh my goodness. please go easy on him

4 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Richy4(m): 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:

grin grin
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Mznaett: 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Oga,abeg wetin concern you?undecided

8 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
OP, mind your own business, mr. busybody.

It's very absurd of you to find fault with the women but not the men. Just MYOB. They're adults and can do as they wish.

20 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Fineboynl you were making sense until this.

fineboynl:

Guy, go and retrieve your brain from the trashcan you dumped it in.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by bestman09(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Radio without battery

7 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by yeyeboi(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
You ok

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by emeijeh(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Op, oya

20 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by buygala(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
All the people criticising the op will definitely not mind their business as they are advising the op to if it's their mothers, daughters, grand-mothers, or their Apostles/ Daddy G.O. they see exiting from such lusty and randy environment undecided

Nigerians and hypocrisy undecided

They preach aloofness at every opportunity, but get all jumpy, emotional and judgemental when the business that is to be ignored affects them directly and negatively sad

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by ichommy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Bros, Mind ya Business. If U dey Venice nko?

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Iamwrath: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lolest
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mods just wicked the op cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by TeflonBlixx: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
tongue
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by frisky2good(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
fineboynl:
there is this coded guest house I discovered recently. and i have been hanging out there with few drinks. but there is rescuing things I am seeing there that is getting me worried.

when you see advance men with a young girls its seen as normal thing. but seeing advance men with advance women with big ass it called for concern. things are really happening. no married couple will come to coded guest house for sex. guest houses is for bad things.

when women of 45+ coming to guest house with men of 45+ it look some how. looking at them you will know this people are married with kids. with their decent dressing unlike prostitute and gangstas and the way they stylishly and shamefully enter rooms. its even worst when they are coming out. they will first observe coast and turn face the other way when coming out but the men usually walk freely. its more like boss is sleeping with big ass employees somebody wife or something.

Ogbeni, drink your beer and go home jejely. No be you first notice shino. Na so dem dey nack people wife from time immemorial. You even know where your own GF dey?

11 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by danduj(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
DickDastardly:
help me tell am o

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by chronique(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by jd1986(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.