Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:25 PM

Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted (75478 Views)

The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
fav444:
Based on ur last sentence, I thereby sacrifice you freely to prospective aggressive and formidable feminist who will visit this thread.

May they use u for dinner tonight......

I do consider myself an, as you say: aggressive and formidable feminist, but I would plead with other aggressive feminists (men and women) to leave this man to his beliefs. Not every tragedy can be averted, and some shouldn't be. People like this make others stand out; it's a dirty but necessary job.

3 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Opinionated: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Seenyo:
It's only a widower that knows where his wife is at any given time!....#WORD!

#Mogbe
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Chiefukofi: 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
shebi u are now nosa OP
kip pocknozing,u thing u r doing ,ikpa u r doing yaself.
u wan drink and Na coded place u chose to go.
Na so aoc n laya Mohammed take start

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Estellar: 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
pussy smeller! did d women go there alone? what were u too doing there?

5 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
lightwind:
abeg help me look whether u go see my wife there...because shez been acting strange this days.

shocked
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by shugar321(f): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
So it's not owk wen a woman engage in such but understandable wen a man does?

Op receive sense ijn!!

God help us ooo!

6 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Estellar: 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
pussy smeller! did d women go there alone? what were u too doing there? talking sh.t like men r to b trusted

7 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Caseless: 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
DickDastardly:
Oga Observer, go on punishing your poor soul. There are divorcees, widows and widowers, matured singles etc. Stop jumping into conclusion like a rhesus monkey swinging on trees. Btw, its their lives not yours. See, in this great circle of life, everyone must play their role. Thats why we had JUDAS among the apostles and also the adulterous woman jesus saved from being stoned to death.
Your should draw the positives from this. And thats to stay as far away as possible from the negatives observe at that hotel. I.e be as faithful as possible to your partner when you join the married league and live God to judge the evil doers. cool cool
as much as I hate to read your post, you just made sense for the first time.

I have women that are older than me as GFs, and they're not married.

4 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by ciggy000(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Oga poster go and polish ur English
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by BiafraStretMeat: 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
That's how Nairaland boys arrange the married ashawo repogirI
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by ngwababe(f): 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
Guest house wey matured people no dey go, that one na guest house? ??

2 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by ariklawani(f): 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
pole should mind their business. we all sin differently.
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Zulu212: 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
So people cannot have sex again in peace undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by k199192: 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
The mod that brought this trash here is high on something... See how vulgar his choice of words are.. And the mod did not see nothing wrong with that... Using your nose to smell pu**y will get you into trouble soon Mr op

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Caseless:
as much as I hate to read your post, you just made sense for the first time.

I have women that are older than me as GFs, and they're not married.
When will you marry?

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by sabi99(m): 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Na em b say d OP's nostrils go dey very wide as result of long term nyash sniffing he embarks on.

4 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by maasoap(m): 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
DickDastardly:
Oga Observer, go on punishing your poor soul. [s]There are divorcees, widows and widowers, matured singles etc.[/s] Stop jumping into conclusion like a rhesus monkey swinging on trees. Btw, its their lives not yours. See, in this great circle of life, everyone must play their role. Thats why we had JUDAS among the apostles and also the adulterous woman jesus saved from being stoned to death.
Your should draw the positives from this. And thats to stay as far away as possible from the negatives observe at that hotel. I.e be as faithful as possible to your partner when you join the married league and live God to judge the evil doers. cool cool
When you finish lying to yourself, let me know.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Ezionye(f): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Som1 will go and occupy space in a guest house with one bottle of expired beer just to come here and do aproko. Your last sentence reeks of expired beer

5 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Hoodfriend(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
What you are seeing is far way small, I'm living with some politicians, i can tell you that girls can do anything for money...can and see how a girl that will be forming hard to get for a normal guy will be forcing her self, to partake in a 7 some just for the money....ever since then, i vow to double my hustle and i know money must be made.

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
If you stay in abuja, just go to jabi after mr-bigs. There's a VIO office there, directly opposite it is THINKERS RESORT, we might be surprise seeing ya pastor with a lady their,

The guest house is a forest garden tho

But top abuja big men comes there to see off their sick chicks

3 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by maxzzo1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why u dey vex abi are u among His observations are rite cos something similar is happening close to my house even break time see Oga n employee probably person wife.
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Pearly255(f): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by hedonistic: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:
Assumption is the mother of all fvck-ups!

The women could be widows,divorced or simply single mothers.

They go to hotel because of pokenosing, gossipy, neighbours and children like you yet your amebo long nose that is faster than your leg no go let them rest.

Long story short; face your beer and life.

The way most of your type slyly live in denial and clutch at straws is mind boggling. I wouldn't pretend that I don't know why, but let me reserve my comment on that. Suffice it to say that they always like to be caught red-handed, otherwise, there'll be a million ifs and isn'ts to deceive the gullible.

I can't count how many ACTIVELY AND FULLY married women I've caught in various hotels and guest houses in Lagos when I was still on ground. Even caught one of my friend's former neighbours, a formerly-thought-to-be 'decent' woman, coming to commit early morning adultery with a guy who lives down her street..in a highly coded and sleazy guest house.. . In the morning o, possibly after dropping the kids off at school.

Divorced women or single mothers my foot. I pity guys who don't do extensive wakabout or have their noses firmly on the ground. They would remain gleefully ignorant. There's too much filth going on.

9 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Btruth: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
The observer. grin

2 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by tyav7: 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
DickDastardly:
Oga Observer, go on punishing your poor soul. There are divorcees, widows and widowers, matured singles etc. Stop jumping into conclusion like a rhesus monkey swinging on trees. Btw, its their lives not yours. See, in this great circle of life, everyone must play their role. Thats why we had JUDAS among the apostles and also the adulterous woman jesus saved from being stoned to death.
This is quite humbling
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by TellMeTheTruth(m): 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
OP , you had better mind your own business

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by ngmgeek(m): 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nigerians sef! Tell OP to mind his business and go to church next Sunday looking for blessings and salvation. The truth is that Nigeria a breathing ground for disease, promiscuity and immorality.

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by cutelover19(m): 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jahblessme:
Chaiii
Op is a local champion that's a misogynist on top.
Puci smeller ko puci smeller ni
You will smell the one that will block that your vibrating nose once and for all smello
See your wide mouth casting the women,the men that followed them nko
Even if the fockers hang from tree to fork na your prick dem use?
Keep setting your nose to smell troubled puci
Don't go and face your life
Bushmeat

oboy see painment ooo. grin
Jahblessme:
Chaiii
Op is a local champion that's a misogynist on top.
Puci smeller ko puci smeller ni
You will smell the one that will block that your vibrating nose once and for all smello
See your wide mouth casting the women,the men that followed them nko
Even if the fockers hang from tree to fork na your prick dem use?
Keep setting your nose to smell troubled puci
Don't go and face your life
Bushmeat

oboy see painment ooo.

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by illicit(m): 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
OP you are just a male chauvinist pig, the women came in the company of men but you choose to lambast just the women, are you saying only men have a right to adultery? smh4u

3 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Flaghouse1: 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
fineboynl:
there is this coded guest house I discovered recently. and i have been hanging out there with few drinks. but there is rescuing things I am seeing there that is getting me worried.

when you see advance men with a young girls its seen as normal thing. but seeing advance men with advance women with big ass it called for concern. things are really happening. no married couple will come to coded guest house for sex. guest houses is for bad things.

when women of 45+ coming to guest house with men of 45+ it look some how. looking at them you will know this people are married with kids. with their decent dressing unlike prostitute and gangstas and the way they stylishly and shamefully enter rooms. its even worst when they are coming out. they will first observe coast and turn face the other way when coming out but the men usually walk freely. its more like boss is sleeping with big ass employees somebody wife or something.

I have a nose that scent pussy that has been troubled even from distance. when this women walk by I scent the pussy oozing following their direction.

women are not to be trusted but for men its understandable.

In as much as a lot of shitty things do happen these days, we need to be careful the way we judge presumptuously, the people you see there might be married couples,dating ,or divorced people.leave judgement for God, you may even do worst

UCHE FACE YOUR WORK

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by 2shur: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
I try to let you pusi nigi eat...dan dan
Its time to put you pusi boiz 2 sleep. Dan dan
Pusi niggi always wanna talk.
Dem ay pa dem r gettin pusi cause dey be fuckin boss.
According to OP
I smell a pusi from a bloc away.
Lonely pusi wanna trap a niggi in the cage
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Bbpets(m): 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:
Assumption is the mother of all fvck-ups!

The women could be widows,divorced or simply single mothers.

They go to hotel because of pokenosing, gossipy, neighbours and children like you yet your amebo long nose that is faster than your leg no go let them rest.

Long story short; face your beer and life.

Ur head is there. nyc one Dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.