Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted (75537 Views)

The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Jammiiee(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

He hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh
I hail u sir wink
fineboynl:
there is this coded guest house I discovered recently. and i have been hanging out there with few drinks. but there is rescuing things I am seeing there that is getting me worried.

when you see advance men with a young girls its seen as normal thing. but seeing advance men with advance women with big ass it called for concern. things are really happening. no married couple will come to coded guest house for sex. guest houses is for bad things.

when women of 45+ coming to guest house with men of 45+ it look some how. looking at them you will know this people are married with kids. with their decent dressing unlike prostitute and gangstas and the way they stylishly and shamefully enter rooms. its even worst when they are coming out. they will first observe coast and turn face the other way when coming out but the men usually walk freely. its more like boss is sleeping with big ass employees somebody wife or something.

I have a nose that scent pussy that has been troubled even from distance. when this women walk by I scent the pussy oozing following their direction.

women are not to be trusted but for men its understandable.

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by lebete3000: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2017
ichommy:

See U. grin

Abeg nack me jist na.
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by kwalakwala123(f): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2017
fineboynl:
shut up there. even if they are widow's should they be doing it in guest houses? that's where bad things happens. and you hear about married men and women dying in hotel rooms
Have you ever been a window before? Or a single mother? Or even divorced because of domestic violence? If your answer is no, then you should be the one to permanently shut up. Or risk being in their situation may be you will understand why they are going to a guest house. But my prayers for you and the writer is for you not to ever find yourselves in their shoes. Because if you do. You will never be able to judge them again. Because iam a very young widow in my mid twenties. So i understand these things better than you both. May God help us and continue to cover our secrets ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by hedonistic: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2017
afroxyz:
You must be deranged. What do you mean by 'with men it is understandable'? If a woman can't cheat, then men shouldn't. Accept responsibility!

Sometimes I wonder whether most of you live in the same real world here in Nigeria, or your lives begin and end on the Internet.

Continue deceiving yourselves.
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Rogo: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2017
Bros pray for immorality to reduce. if not what you saw is a child play to what people are experiencing in some area today.
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by hedonistic: 9:09am On Mar 16, 2017
King44:
same here bro... almost every woman don turn olosho ... caught my neighbours wives and a gf of someone i know several times ... i work in one

I don co-manage guest house before for Lagos, and part of my hustle then involved working out proposals with many.. So the duty tour no be small. Wetin my eyes don see, my mouth no fit talk.... Na tey tey I don tire for women and their pretence (pretence is what makes their case much worse than men; most men don't pretend to be 'decent' or prudish the way these deceitful women do).

Na for 'ungodly' working hours bad thing dey happen pass... Between 11am and 3pm wey people go think say man or woman dey work, then go come hotel come knack short time. I've seen the most beautiful young and mature women with the most despicable looking older men, striding in and out of nondescript guest houses during working hours on random weekdays. These same women go dey form no-nonsense 'decency' outside, that's the most annoying part.

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by hedonistic: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2017
AreaFada2:
OP are you a learner?

Is it today you know that people are banging each other left, right & centre, married or not?

Funny that you had to be hanging out in a guest house "pucee-sniffing" to know.

Abeg volunteer your nose to the police to replace sniffer dog. Or to EFFC to smell looted money. That will stop your tatafo. grin cheesy

Regarding women & infidelity, we do not believe in juju anymore. That used to scare women. Now anything goes.

Polygamy has been part of African culture. Yes we can enumerate many demerits of it. But was polyandry ever in our culture? No. Many subsequent wives begin as gfs or bang-mates. cool

I guess if suddenly Europeans/Americans allow polygamy, we Africans will simply follow them. Follow follow is our way.

Like we are gradually, albeit reluctantly, following gayism now. Law or no law.

Anytime I see comments here by deluded pseudo-feministic bimbos, I just shake my head in pity. "If a man can cheat, a woman can too"... "If women should be faithful, then men should too". Things do not always follow a linear pattern in the real world. If not, if men can pay bride price, then women should pay groom price too.

With these kinds of ridiculous mindsets, this generation is in for it. Marriages would be more volatile than Boko Haram infested enclaves in the North East. That is for the mumu men who go ahead to marry women with these kinds of impractical orientations.

They want to change the aspects of culture and convention that do not favour them, but stubbornly hang on to those that favour them. It's more than laughable.

4 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by YTderin(f): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2017
Hehehehe. One word for this thread.... Savagery...... I bet OP wasn't expecting these kind of comments.

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2017
DickDastardly:
Oga Observer, go on punishing your poor soul. There are divorcees, widows and widowers, matured singles etc. Stop jumping into conclusion like a rhesus monkey swinging on trees. Btw, its their lives not yours. See, in this great circle of life, everyone must play their role. Thats why we had JUDAS among the apostles and also the adulterous woman jesus saved from being stoned to death.
Your should draw the positives from this. And thats to stay as far away as possible from the negatives observe at that hotel. I.e be as faithful as possible to your partner when you join the married league and live God to judge the evil doers. cool cool
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2017
Does this include your mom,your sisters and aunties?You are so shallow.

fineboynl:
there is this coded guest house I discovered recently. and i have been hanging out there with few drinks. but there is rescuing things I am seeing there that is getting me worried.

when you see advance men with a young girls its seen as normal thing. but seeing advance men with advance women with big ass it called for concern. things are really happening. no married couple will come to coded guest house for sex. guest houses is for bad things.

when women of 45+ coming to guest house with men of 45+ it look some how. looking at them you will know this people are married with kids. with their decent dressing unlike prostitute and gangstas and the way they stylishly and shamefully enter rooms. its even worst when they are coming out. they will first observe coast and turn face the other way when coming out but the men usually walk freely. its more like boss is sleeping with big ass employees somebody wife or something.

I have a nose that scent pussy that has been troubled even from distance. when this women walk by I scent the pussy oozing following their direction.

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by MarieSucre(f): 10:06am On Mar 16, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I do consider myself an, as you say: aggressive and formidable feminist, but I would plead with other aggressive feminists (men and women) to leave this man to his beliefs. Not every tragedy can be averted, and some shouldn't be. People like this make others stand out; it's a dirty but necessary job.

I concur. These people are a train wreck. They do enough internal damage by themselves. There is no need for any feminist to engage them in a war of words. The comments are quite adequate.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by sulakishop(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2017
Like it or not, Men always cheat, it's normal and mostly well arranged without trace. Women cheat the most and it's mostly suicidal!
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by MarieSucre(f): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2017
hedonistic:

Sometimes I wonder whether most of you live in the same real world here in Nigeria, or your lives begin and end on the Internet.

Continue deceiving yourselves.

We should continue deceiving ourselves?!

Toor there is no need to complain about embezzlement of funds, boko haram, prostitution, arm robbery, ritual killing, rape etc because all these happen in the "real world". According to your wonderful logic, there is no need to complain or try to change them nah.

What am I saying, why complain about racism sef or religious fanaticism. They are all symptoms of the real world shikena.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by MarieSucre(f): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2017
hedonistic:

I don co-manage guest house before for Lagos, and part of my hustle then involved working out proposals with many.. So the duty tour no be small. Wetin my eyes don see, my mouth no fit talk.... Na tey tey I don tire for women and their pretence (pretence is what makes their case much worse than men; most men don't pretend to be 'decent' or prudish the way these deceitful women do).

Na for 'ungodly' working hours bad thing dey happen pass... Between 11am and 3pm wey people go think say man or woman dey work, then go come hotel come knack short time. I've seen the most beautiful young and mature women with the most despicable looking older men, striding in and out of nondescript guest houses during working hours on random weekdays. These same women go dey form no-nonsense 'decency' outside, that's the most annoying part.

Pls abeg jare. If you accept women for who they are(sexual beings), it doesn't mean that all men do. Some men f**k up and down but still want to marry virgins. If you don't like that women pretend, then stop settinf unreasonable standards.

Its the same with men, if a woman shows that clearly wants to settle with someone who is rich, many guys will pretend. They will borrow their friends car, friends apartment and even borrow money just to woo her.

Pretence is not good. So its better men and women stop setting unreasonable standards for each other.

The first step is to stop calling every woman olosho...

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by MarieSucre(f): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2017
hedonistic:

Anytime I see comments here by deluded pseudo-feministic bimbos, I just shake my head in pity. "If a man can cheat, a woman can too"... "If women should be faithful, then men should too". Things do not always follow a linear pattern in the real world. If not, if men can pay bride price, then women should pay groom price too.

With these kinds of ridiculous mindsets, this generation is in for it. Marriages would be more volatile than Boko Haram infested enclaves in the North East. That is for the mumu men who go ahead to marry women with these kinds of impractical orientations.

They want to change the aspects of culture and convention that do not favour them, but stubbornly hang on to those that favour them. It's more than laughable.

If you have a problem with the bride price and you would like to be part of a like_minded young people who want to change it, there is facebook group you can join, I can't remember its name like that but it has "...*gainst bride price" in its title.

Its headed by Mavis IshanQueen Michelini, she is a feminist and the group is populated by feminist. So you can join up. Its more productive.
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by MarieSucre(f): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2017
sulakishop:
Like it or not, Men always cheat, it's normal and mostly well arranged without trace. Women cheat the most and it's mostly suicidal!

Where are you getting your statistics from?!

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Hennygee(f): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2017
God bless you for this response!

DickDastardly:
Oga Observer, go on punishing your poor soul. There are divorcees, widows and widowers, matured singles etc. Stop jumping into conclusion like a rhesus monkey swinging on trees. Btw, its their lives not yours. See, in this great circle of life, everyone must play their role. Thats why we had JUDAS among the apostles and also the adulterous woman jesus saved from being stoned to death.
Your should draw the positives from this. And thats to stay as far away as possible from the negatives observe at that hotel. I.e be as faithful as possible to your partner when you join the married league and live God to judge the evil doers. cool cool
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by benheart(f): 11:09am On Mar 16, 2017
fineboynl:
shut up there. even if they are widow's should they be doing it in guest houses? that's where bad things happens. and you hear about married men and women dying in hotel rooms

No they should rather come do it in ur one room boys quarter at Ajegunle...

Yeye De smell

3 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by sulakishop(m): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2017
PLANET DAXAM NEAR MARS

MarieSucre:

Where are you getting your statistics from?!
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by nkwuocha: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
hedonistic:

You talk about culture as if you aren't a Christian. If you're a traditionalist, you can as well stick to it and continue sleeping around with random women to justify culture.I'm a married man and even before I got married, I maintained a one woman relationship.Some of you egoistic men will continue to meet Randy women all your life because you lack substance.In your warped mind, it's understandable for men to sleep around but women shouldn't? Please if it's understandable,my question is this, who do they sleep with? Their fellow men? There are cultures that must be outdated in other for a lot of bad things to stop. Men should learn to be sexually responsible. It's not understandable to sleep with random women as one can give innocent wives infection that may lead to cervical cancer. Everyone should desist from indulging in sexual immorality especially in marriages,be it a man or woman. HIV,STDS,CANCER,INFERTILITY,HEPETISTIS,ETC don't understand culture. Don't kill innocent woman all because it's understandable to stick your penis where it ain't supposed to be. Peace!

5 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Gnen ghen!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He, who fetched ant-infested firewood, ...
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by pocohantas(f): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
hedonistic:

You're the deluded one actually. You can't expect faithfulness from women and wave off men's infidelity.
It's simple logic, men cheat with women...most times these women have men too. Abi do you guys want to start fucking goats?

Bride price? If you want bride price to be stopped, it lies in your hands. The so called bride price and dowry is paid to the men in the community. Stop crying abeg...

You're typing with a western phone and you don't want to embrace western ideologies like monogamy? You're the most deluded human actually. grin

6 Likes

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by ThinkSmarter: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
chocodaviva:

what has religion got to do wit d topic
that is ao pple ignorantly start religious war.....
so Wat abt all d Alfa nd imams wit 3/4wifes still snatching some1 else only wife nko? agreed it wrong but its happening everywhere.
Religion is strongly against adultery and fornication.
Religion tends to guide human behavior by persuasion.
While civil law tends to guide human behavior by compulsion.
If everybody should resort to mind ur business talk in issues that matters, there will be lawlessness and high moral decadence.
What the Op highlighted is a bitter truth that might pain some folks cuz He is kind of trying to expose them.
Many adulterous lives involving some peoples husbands, wives go~on on daily basis in various hotels, motels and joints.
It's now becoming an acceptable and celebrated trends among some folks.
I'm a Christian from South, but lives in the North.
I so much like the way Moslems do conduct themselves, even though they are not perfect as no one is.
They prefer to get married to as many wives as four than living adulterous lives.
We should call a spade, a spade.
What need to be condemned need to.
Or are the pastors preaching wrong
If we continue to say judge not, condemn not, mind your business.
Our society will be in shambles.
Forget civilization as some people do attribute indecent behaviour to being civilized.
Civilization doesn't mean liberty to dress shabbily, perpetrate crimes and other social vices with impunity.
We re abusing the grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
I'm not trying to preach though.
But, in every society there is morals, even among free thinkers and atheists.
And we must not celebrate indecency or call names to someone trying to call for sober reflection.
Some folks hv left their churches to the one that suits them cuz their former church seems to be pointing at their ugly lifestyles, which bitters them.
I'm not surprised though, some people hv dead conscience.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Chinex2000(m): 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
DickDastardly:
I love dis...#matured mind
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Curvinus(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Those of you castigating the OP should take a few steps back and see how you're playing yourselves.

This is how you will be saying mind your business, then you go to Libya and sleep with somebody's wife and when they react, you say there is Xenophobia in South Africa.

Most of you saying mind your business don't seem to realize that spousal betrayal and infidelity can lead to clinical depression and possible death. It is one of the leading causes of failed marriages and broken homes plaguing the society.

Rather than criticizing, you recalcitrant rats should give Kudos to the OP for pointing out what is wrong with society. And quit playing the ostrich before Karma visits you with the one-handed slamming and jamming.

Lastly, the men among you doing this are not men. You are gays. I kill you fagets

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by hedonistic: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
Curvinus:
Those of you castigating the OP should take a few steps back and see how you're playing yourselves.

This is how you will be saying mind your business, then you go to Libya and sleep with somebody's wife and when they react, you say there is Xenophobia in South Africa.

Most of you saying mind your business don't seem to realize that spousal betrayal and infidelity can lead to clinical depression and possible death. It is one of the leading causes of failed marriages and broken homes plaguing the society.

Rather than criticizing, you recalcitrant rats should give Kudos to the OP for pointing out what is wrong with society. And quit playing the ostrich before Karma visits you with the one-handed slamming and jamming.

Lastly, the men among you doing this are not men. You are gays. I kill you fagets

I tell you. Nothing worse then males (not 'men') who have meekly succumbed to the proselytisation of Naija pseudo-feminism and its laughable ideas. These idiots are the kinds of cuckolds who know themselves for what they are and embrace their inferior positions in their marriages/relationships. They are often the last person in their neighbourhood to know that their wife is creeping around with a random dude down the street. Twaa to these androgynous wimps.

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by snowblaq(f): 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
MoltenMagma:
Fineboynl you were making sense until this.

Guy, go and retrieve your brain from the trashcan you dumped it in.

....i swear..u took the words right out of ny mouth.... grin grin angry
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Opinionated:
But wait O, how did every woman of midage visiting hotel with a man turn to 'widow'?

Can't widows remarry and lead decent lives?

How can they remarry wen u men only want to sleep with them but avoid them like plagues wen it comes to marriage ?
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by delishpot: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
hedonistic:

Well, they pretend because that is what the society wants. Men walk tall because they are not judged harshly. Those men who would be judged harshly too will pretend and sneak around like the women.

1 Like

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by dickoflife(m): 3:32am On Mar 17, 2017
DickDastardly:
point of correction sir, most of the rhesus monkeys are in labs for experiment so next time tell him he is inside lab being used for experiment.
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 17, 2017
fineboynl:

enkayhope post=54665014:
bless u
Op u surprise me. In as much as I condemn what women of dez days do wc r heartbreaking n wicked. May I ask Wat is understandable abt d men committing same atrocity? Call a spade a spade n don't justify filth!

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 17, 2017
DickDastardly:
bless u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.