Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted (75564 Views)

The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by ebuclassic18(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
ifyalways:
Assumption is the mother of all fvck-ups!

The women could be widows,divorced or simply single mothers.

They go to hotel because of pokenosing, gossipy, neighbours and children like you yet your amebo long nose that is faster than your leg no go let them rest.

Long story short; face your beer and life.

chai wit this i fear you
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by King44(m): 3:29am On Mar 20, 2017
nkwuocha:

You're a stupiid man. What about the Randy men that take them there? My wife was chased by a married neighbour of mine when I travelled out for a programme. Why chase my wife knowing fully well she is a married woman. At a point he will come at night to knock on the door. We men should learn to leave people's wives alone.
you are a stupid man to the core cant u make statement without insulting me
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by onyechi2004: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by fineboynl(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2017
onyechi2004:
Op.....go and work
I nor get work
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by StevensJojo(f): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
kwalakwala123:
Have you ever been a window before? Or a single mother? Or even divorced because of domestic violence? If your answer is no, then you should be the one to permanently shut up. Or risk being in their situation may be you will understand why they are going to a guest house. But my prayers for you and the writer is for you not to ever find yourselves in their shoes. Because if you do. You will never be able to judge them again. Because iam a very young widow in my mid twenties. So i understand these things better than you both. May God help us and continue to cover our secrets ijn.
Aww! God is your strength.E-hugs!
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by jbblues24(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2019
I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain. I only wanted to one time see you laughing. I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain. lipsrsealed
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by sylve11: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
fineboynl:

I have a nose that scent pussy that has been troubled even from distance. when this women walk by I scent the pussy oozing following their direction.

Pussy cat well done o. cool
Re: Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted by sylve11: 7:18am On Sep 14, 2021
Jahblessme:
Chaiii
Op is a local champion that's a misogynist on top.
Puci smeller ko puci smeller ni
You will smell the one that will block that your vibrating nose once and for all smello
See your wide mouth casting the women,the men that followed them nko
Even if the fockers hang from tree to fork na your prick dem use?
Keep setting your nose to smell troubled puci
Don't go and face your life
Bushmeat

Lol grin shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.